The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my!

+3
The Mad Hatter
Noah the Flood
Taylor_Potter
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my! - Page 20 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my!

Post by Noah the Flood 10/26/2009, 6:44 pm

"Five-hundred and nine" He said, looking over at her with a small smile
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my! - Page 20 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my!

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/26/2009, 6:47 pm

Myrtle giggled quietly, biting on her lower lip a little to keep herself from laughing even more. "I'm three-hundred and ten." She replied, the corner of her mouth pulling up. She laid back down, feeling a little weak. "Sometimes I feel like a little girl when I'm around you." She admitted truthfully.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my! - Page 20 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/26/2009, 6:54 pm

"You're three years older then Damien" Merlin chuckled, smiling "I feel like an elder around most people.." He laughed.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/26/2009, 7:03 pm

"Good. I would have killed something if he were to be older than me." Myrtle joked with a laugh, her head resting lightly on his chest as she stared at the door. "He'd probably never live it down." She laughed quietly, "Mister Blackford, can I ask you a question?" She asked.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/26/2009, 7:13 pm

"Oh please don't call me that, makes me seem old. But yes, ask away" Merlin chucked, closing his eyes again.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/26/2009, 7:18 pm

Myrtle laughed quietly, and then asked him curiously, "Have you ever been kissed by a lady before?" She asked, propping herself up on her elbow. She tilted her head a little, one eyebrow raising.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/26/2009, 7:31 pm

"Yes I have actually. At one point I was even married" He said, blinking and tilting his head "Why do you ask?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/26/2009, 7:39 pm

Myrtle shrugged her thin shoulders a little, starting to feel tired again. She tried to keep her eyes open, but they would always drift closed. "No reason." She replied, "It feels like I'm the only one in the whole mansion that's never been kissed." She laughed quietly, pulling the bedsheets up to her shoulder, letting her eyes close. But she remained awake, and continued talking, "Except for Aveline, and probably Robert." She added. "I remember, before I was turned into a vampire... I made a deal with one of my friends about who would get to have their first kiss first." She chuckled quietly, but fell silent as she said this, "She was pregnant by the time I got mine-- which I haven't." Her eyes opened, and her eyebrows rose a little.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/26/2009, 7:44 pm

[BRB, shower. Just reply and then I'll reply when I get back.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/26/2009, 7:59 pm

"So, basically what you are saying, is you've never been kissed in your whole life before huh?" he asked, looking down at her "And don't worry, Hal hasn't either"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/26/2009, 8:10 pm

Myrtle closed her eyes lightly, but the faintest trace of a sheepish smile could be seen on her pale-looking face. "Basically." She replied, opening her eyes again to keep herself from falling asleep. "Wow." She commented, nodding a little.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/26/2009, 8:43 pm

"Well, how about we change that?" Merlin said, leaning foward and kissing her right then and there.

(BRB Shower!)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/26/2009, 8:56 pm

[KK!]

Myrtle's eyes widened momentarily, her body just freezing in it's place. But after a few moments, her eyes fluttered closed, and she kissed him back, her body relaxing once she convinced herself that this was actually happening.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/27/2009, 3:59 pm

Merlin continued to kiss her, eyes closed as he did so
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/27/2009, 5:16 pm

[I found the AWESOMEST Velma costume for next Friday on 70's day! cheesy]

"Good golly, looks like I've stepped in at the wrong time..." Said Michaels voice as he stood from the door, grinning. He wore a black beanie over his curly locks, but a few of the edges poked out from under it. He wore a white T-shirt, with a short sleeved, button down shirt [buttons undone] baggy pants, and a pair of vans.

Myrtle gasped, her eyes snapping open, and she pulled away from Merlin, just enough so she could glare at Michael.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/27/2009, 5:18 pm

Merlin turned his head to look at Micheal, but he didn't glare, just looked at him "Do you need something Micheal?" he asked

(Wanna do Aveline and Dami to?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/27/2009, 5:30 pm

Myrtle rubbed her eyes a little, her eyes hurting from the light that had come into the room. She sat up a little more, but a little less so her head wouldn't bump Merlin's.

Michael rocked back onto his heels a few times, "Um...." He rubbed the top of his head as he tried to remember why he had came there exactly. So, he just made up something random, and replied, "Um... the spiders told me?" He grinned sheepishly. "I forgot. I'll just come back when I remember again..." He waved childishly, and closed the door again.

[Sure, but you start. xD]
[Wanna see what my Velma costume looks like?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/27/2009, 5:35 pm

Merlin chuckled lightly and shook his head "I worry about him sometimes.."

Damien was laying in his bed, curled up under a wool blanket. He was wearing a white t-shirt with blue-plaid pajama pants, socks on his feet. Dami looked very pale, paler then normal, and he was hot to the touch. He let out a series of coughs, and then turned slightly.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/27/2009, 5:44 pm

Aveline gently knocked on the door, poking her head through, and smiling at him in a weak manner. "Hey there." She greeted him in a gentle voice. She asked him quietly, "Can I come in?"

Myrtle laughed quietly, tilting her head down and staring at her hands, hiding the fact that her face had a tinge of pink to it.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/27/2009, 5:49 pm

(Concrete angel gave me a charrie idea..or two..)

Dami smiled, but it was a very weak smile "Yeah" He mananged to get out, his voice very dry and cracking. He scooted over some, to make some room for her on the bed.

Merlin smiled, running a finger down the side of her face "You okay?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/27/2009, 6:10 pm

[Nice. xD]

Myrtle forced the blush to go away, and directed her eyes up at him. She smiled at him shyly, her heart fluttering slightly. "I'm fine." She replied, laying back down, and looking up at him. "The light just hurt my eyes a little, is all."

Aveline stepped into the room, closing the door gently, and laying down beside him on the bed. "You don't look so good."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/27/2009, 6:32 pm

"Well, maybe I can make a small curtain to go over your door so that doesn't happen anymore" Merlin offered, blinking twice

"I don't feel on top of the world either" He said, his voice having a slight southern-british mix to it.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/27/2009, 7:01 pm

Myrtle smiled at him, "No, it's fine." She thanked him quietly, curling up beside him, "Do you know any lullabies?" She asked him curiously, her eyes fluttering lightly.

Aveline gently rested her ice cold hand on his forehead. "Does this feel better? You're burning up."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/27/2009, 7:04 pm

"Some, but they are so much before your time my dear" He chuckled, looking down at her.

"Alittle.." He mumbled, and even though he was sick, his flirtyness still kicked in and his scooted closer to her.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/27/2009, 7:18 pm

Myrtle rolled over a little so that she was on her back, looking up at him. She opened her bright blue eyes, and smiled at him,"Mister Blackford, mind you, I am over three centuries old." She crossed her arms, and stuck her tongue out at him childishly. But her face returned to normal, and she held back a yawn, curling back on her side and closing her eyes. "Sing me one?" She asked.

Aveline smiled at him a little, removing her hand. She didn't mind as he scooted closer; she had learned not to react to his flirting. She then put her hand back on his forehead, "How long have you been like this?"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next