The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th!

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! Empty Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th!

Post by Komoda 10/27/2009, 9:19 pm

I slept for like half an hour on the bus today...

Then like an introvert, I drew my overshirt around my arms and began to shiver violently.
I also had a bottle and a glock with biceps like the rock. nod

But really, I was just planting a seed, a flower and a rose so that I could find out the secret that no one knows.

And now I'm having some fun, because this beat is sick. Very Happy

Which remind me, there's this bathroom stall in my high school... And it had "Let's play a love game" or something written on the wall. Then someone put, "Lady GaGa's a <insert mean word here>".
And soon after, there was stuff like:
"Lady GaGa's a man"
"Only you would know"

Then it just got nasty after there. But yeah, I love bathroom stall conversations. They keep me amused.

Anyway... Where was I going with this?

Aha, right. In all actuality, my toes hurt. I think I have blisters from my shoes. Sad
But my eye's really itchy, too.

Maybe I'm getting swine flu... Shocked
Or maybe I have pink eye.
Who knows.

But yeah... Um, well this was a long intro.

October 27th

I had good fun today. nod Lots of homework, though... I should get at that.

Um, lesse...

In math, I did nuthin' but work and I still have a ton of homework. nod

In homeroom, I stood around and watched people play dodgeball. I didn't participate, though. no

And before that, it was really... Well, Logan and I had a moment. nod

Not really...

XONAPHUS! Shush, boi.

What happened to Lavern?

Oh, well he's my guardian angel... So he's like the good voice. And you is the evil one. nod

Uhh... I'm not even evil. I'm just your thoughts.

What!?

Anyway, I bet you guys don't even know who Logan is.

He's like one of the two good looking guys in my homeroom. The other one has his locker pretty close to mine, and he's like blond and does this flippy thing with his hair.

Anyway, Logan stood beside me like... Throughout the whole dodge ball thing. Not really, but we stood beside each other on the wall. Sort of... :/

Well, it made me feel special, okay? Don't take away my moment. T.T

Ew, I dun even like this song. ... Well, it has a catchy tune. But really, I don't care if this guy wants to see my hips swing. 'Cause I dun even know him.

Ah, some AAR now. That's much better.

Shuffle is so full of surprises... Very Happy

Um, anyway, I don't understand science. She gave us this "revision" homework...
But it's not "revision" if we haven't learned it yet!!! DX

And we have a test tomorrow. Whoopee.

At lunch, Binks and I walked to the drug/makeup/etc. store. I bought some seven dollar lip gloss.

During art, I did calligraphy.
Borrrinnnggg... DX

During English, we read then got a ton of homework. I found out I got 19.8 out of 20 for my speech, though, which is good.

Then I was cold on the bus... (as you could or couldn't tell from my intro, though it was really some Owl City lyrics followed by HU, then Mmbop and Lady GaGa. nod )

OMG! I HATE Lil Wayne!!!
AUGH! I dun care if he has money!
But dang, it's a good beat. Gotta hand it to him.

Anyway, then to warm up, I ran for nearly half an hour straight when I got home. I was so warm after that!! ^^ But then I had to open my window and I was still hot... XP It's like below freezing, too. Well, technically it's 1 Celsius (what an odd word) but still.
Then I removed my nail polish, tried to do science, ate some grilled cheese, and now I'm doing my blog.

So, I s'pose I oughta do some homework now.

Bye guys! Smile

And to close this blog...
I'll make the carny face.
smug
That was just for you, Shadow. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/27/2009, 9:23 pm

OMG! Very Happy The carny face! I love that guy! You just made my day. ^^

Lol, why do you even have all those songs on your iPod if you don't like them? xD (Rhetorical question. :Sad: I have a ton I hate on mine, yet I refuse to take them off.)

Lol, and that's true. smug (*meep*) Shuffle is full of surprises. Very Happy

Delightful blog. Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! J9bm0m_th
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 1312Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 2412Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 3349Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 3548Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th!

Post by Komoda 10/27/2009, 9:30 pm

Yayz! Very Happy

Haha, because they're my sister's. I just put all the songs on our computer on to it, because it's easier. I have lots of space, so I'm not deleting them. Lol. XP

Agreed. nod

Why, thank ya. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/27/2009, 9:33 pm

xD Oh, okay. How many gigs ya got?

*psst* Wanna do a word war? smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 1312Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 2412Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 3349Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 3548Mo's Bloggity Blog for the... 27th! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/28/2009, 7:10 pm

Hmm... 8, I think. nod

Oooh! What's that?
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/28/2009, 8:31 pm

OMG! Very Happy No way! That's so cool! (In all seriousness, though, awesome. xD I only have four . . .)

You and me start writing about the same time on WriteorDie, with the timer for the same amount of time, and freewrite. Twisted Evil Then when the time's up, we post our word counts (and possibly the writing itself) and see who got the higher word count, aka who won.

(Beware, though, I might not get back to this for a while if you agree. xD So don't get worried if I don't reply for a long time like usual.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down