The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Times/Day...I Don't Remember T_T

2 posters

Go down

Tiger Times/Day...I Don't Remember T_T Empty Tiger Times/Day...I Don't Remember T_T

Post by Epileptic Lies 11/2/2009, 7:51 pm

November 2nd

I am becoming VERY forgetful!! Dx Too much, too much. Anyways, I forgot to tell you about my Halloween and Aaron's Halloween party. Weeeell, long story short, it was awesome. I won best girls' costume contest (out of 4 girls, HAHA!) and the guess how many in the jar thingy (but I was off by 300!! LOL!) The Halloween, not so much. Worst ever, in fact. But, I'm willing to put that aside. By the way, I was an awesome dark angel ;D For the first time of putting makeup on myself, I did a REALLY good job! O:

Let's see what we have here....

Today, I had to stay after school for percussion practice (we're working on our All-District music). But, instead, I ended up staying to work on the Go-Greeners public service announcement because I'm the only one who knows how to work the video editor!

Tuesday, Student Council meeting at 7:30...someone remind me so I'm not late! Then I have to stay after school to work on the Go-Greeners PSA again. Also, I need to turn in my permission slip for the Romeo and Juliet play at the high school all of the 8th graders are going to see!....in like two weeks, haha.

Wednesday, All-District forms are due!!! And I need $10 for it! I think I have that! It's also Lynna's birthday! And Hannah's birthday! AND....darn, I know there was someone else >.<

On Thursday and Friday, I'm skipping school to go to a State Student Council Conference in another city. It's an overnight trip, so it should be interesting. There's going to be a banquet, too. How fun n_n

I've learned how to play most of Hello Seattle by Owl City on the piano. WOOT! I miss Britt D: Someone tell her to go read this sentence next time she's on!

And, um, um, um...TSA Mini-State Conference is coming up and I need to work on my project for it! SO SO SO glad I don't have any homework > < I'm too busy Dx

Well, sorry, I don't have anything interesting for you today D:

Last edited by tigerlyly411 on 11/10/2009, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

Tiger Times/Day...I Don't Remember T_T Empty Re: Tiger Times/Day...I Don't Remember T_T

Post by iGrievous 11/3/2009, 5:09 pm

Go Seattle! That's the native city of Foo Fighters.

Don't ever hookey percussion! They need you!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Tiger Times/Day...I Don't Remember T_T Empty Re: Tiger Times/Day...I Don't Remember T_T

Post by Epileptic Lies 11/4/2009, 6:56 pm

Lol, it's a solo audition. I seriously didn't want to not go, though > <
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 11/4/2009, 11:58 pm

Then quit, you quitter!

Sorry 'bout the harsh, but it has to be said.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down