The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's Boring Blog.

Go down

Noah's Boring Blog. Empty Noah's Boring Blog.

Post by Noah the Flood 11/10/2009, 3:09 pm

Well..yeah. As you can see, its a boring-ish blog. Cause my day yesterday (Not to mention today) was very boring because my friends were at District Honor Chorus..I would have gone to, but the chorus teacher said I hadn't been in chorus long enough? Whatever xP
My friends said that I should have gone, because she let one of the worst boys in the class go..but oh well..

But Chorus was pretty fun yesterday, because we watched two movies. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and then Oliver Twist. I personally prefer the second one..
But since we had a sub, we had to sit in ABC order, which means I didn't get to sit next to Linds, which kinda sucked, cause I didn't talk to her AT ALL yesterday.

After Chorus my day was pretty normal..and boring.

But as I was leaving, Linds waved to me, which made my day smitten

And then today..yeah I might have stupid pink eye xP Cause my eye was itchin', and has all that crud on it, and one of my friends had it last week, so my mom let me stay home. Which really normaly wouldn't have been bad, but today has been so boring, and I was really looking foward to talking to Linds.

Today I've eatin' sphagetti, a piece of pecan pie (YUM) and downed a bottle and a half of Coke. Then I watched Agent Cody Banks, one of my new favorite movies, and now I'm cleaning my room.

And I just had the idea to send Sam a text to maybe get Linds' cell number for me, but I don't wanna get her in trouble..

But I do feel alittle good today, cause since I'm cleaning my room, I've decided to give away alot of my stuff, so the fact that some little kid is gona have those stuffed animals I never play with anymore makes me feel good Smile

Peace out my peopless!
PS - I might update this later.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down