The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on)

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) Empty Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on)

Post by Komoda 11/16/2009, 10:03 pm

Whoa, I totally just went ninja on my nano story.

November 16th

Hah, okay, so it was only like 3k words, but still. I had to cram it all in really fast so that I could win writeordie because I wanted to make this one character mean, but then I was like, "No, the elves will all be a cheery bunch! When I want a mean character, I'll just like make an entire race mean or something. Like the trolls." Then I had to go back and change it, so I wasted like a bazillion years like that (okay, a minute) but yeah.

Oooohh, or maybe the dwarves will be mean! But people might think I'm like a racist or something because some people actually are dwarves... -.-

So anyway, word count is at 32k. YAYY!! I feel pro now. ^^ So all the other peeps (like Ari and Shad') will be like, "Yeah, I've written like 500k. Razz"
Then I'll be like, "Yeah, well guess what!? I wrote 32k!! Pwned to the curb!!!"

Whooollly crap. Gossip Girl's on right now and it's like super intense. So I gotta go..

But um, school was good. nod Have a load of art homework, but I had fun. nod

So byebyes!!!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on)

Post by Arianna 11/18/2009, 3:33 pm

Haha, no, I've just written 151k. xD Dun worry, you're doing really well. Very Happy
And I don't see how you can pwn us (why don't they write it own, instead of pwn?) if you wrote less... xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on)

Post by shadowsowner888 11/18/2009, 7:33 pm

Aww. xD This one was short.

Lol, well, congrats on getting to 32k. Very Happy And don't worry, I don't have 500k yet either.

Yet.

Like, maybe I'll have that in another month or so. xD

I have 156k, anywho. :3 But I'm a freak, so don't worry, you're still a pro.

And yes, that does pwn. xD

I say that stuff all the time - like this:

Person: "I got here first!"
Me: "So? I got here second, and that totally pwns!"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 1312Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 2412Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 3349Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 3548Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/18/2009, 7:34 pm

Oh, Ari. xD I found something interesting, cus I was curious too, like, "Why do we write it pwn sometimes? Why is that even a word? (For the youths of today, anyway. xD)"

Originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".

Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 1312Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 2412Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 3349Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 3548Mo's Bloggy (This would be longer if Gossip Girl wasn't on) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/18/2009, 7:40 pm

Haha, I was just kidding about the pwn thing. But thanks! Very Happy

Thankies, Shadow! Lol, and wow, congratz to the both of you for getting so many words. O.o

Lol, awesome, Shad'! I think one of my babysitter people told me that when I said I pwned him at this card game. XPP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/18/2009, 7:59 pm

Swelcome, and thanks. xD

Wow. xD I can't believe I haven't known that for so long . . . I shoulda looked it up a long time ago.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down