The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/17/2009, 2:02 am

I totally failed yesterday. I accidentally set my new watch two days ahead so I kept thinking it was the seventeenth until like eleven o'clock at night and then when I figured it out I just cracked up and couldn't stop. o.0

Oh, and the hotel elevator in WA sounded like the TARDIS. Very Happy

Anyway... We did basically nothing in homeroom...

In Math we worked on problems that couldn't be solved (XD) and then reviewed for the quiz.

In Jewish Studies we did more Mishna and my book was missing two pages and they were of course the ones we needed. rolleyes

In PE we stayed at school instead of going to the park, but then we had to play soccer on this really steep hill and I kinda just tried to stay out of the way. And then after Jake hit my leg really hard with the ball I went and counted tiles in the bathroom for like ten minutes. XD Not including that time, I touched the ball exactly once in the entire period. rolleyes

During lunch I sat in the Science room for ten minutes before I realized Mr D was waiting for me to do my test makeup in the Math room. XP

In Science we finished our tests. I finished before some of the kids who had a full period to work on it last Friday. XD

Instead of Hebrew we watched more Entebi.

During recess I read a magazine I was supposed to read last week... I read half of it on the bus and then forgot. XP

In Humanities (only one period) we went over the Constitution and the bill of rights.

Last period we went to see our first grade buddies. I don't think mine likes me very much... tongue I'm not so great with little kids. We were drawing, and I drew some random stuff... an Andalite, and then something else that I'm not really sure what it was. Maybe I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Then I got on the bus, attempted to watch iCarly on my iPod (the kids behind me were too loud XP) and then walked home.

Random thought of the day: I'm totally failing with NaNo count today... Good thing I have a few days' worth of extra, but still... I've only written like 500 today. I'm at... 30,702. I started at 30,040 today, so I guess that's not too bad, but... tongue
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 11/18/2009, 7:31 pm

Wow. xD That is pretty funny about your watch.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get more written. Smile Just give yourself ten minutes and make it to 31,000 - then go for another 500, then another, and so on . . . xD That motivates me a lot. It's like, "OMG! I'm only 400 words away from having 1000!"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/16/09 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down