The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously

4 posters

Go down

Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously Empty Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously

Post by Komoda 11/18/2009, 7:59 pm

Ahahaha.
I'm amused by the fact that this dragon's description was accepted...
Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously FsYa <-Clicky

November 18th

Now, today I got thinking about some things that kept me inspired.

"Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?"
"Life's too short to take anything seriously."
"When in doubt, close your eyes and hit the gas."

I pretty much live off of all those sayings there.

Hmmm... What has happened in the past two days?

Nothing terribly exciting. Uh, I um... Well, I'm making a unicorn in pottery. nod And... I see Zach quite a bit these days. nod He wears cowboy boots. smitten

And Oh. Em. Gee.

There was this couple in our school. They must have been maybe in grade 12, grade 11... Idk. But anyway, I thought they were so cute and perfect for each other!! They both have this punkish style, and they just looked so good together and I never saw them apart. They were always holding hands and kissing...
Until Monday.

I saw the girl walking by herself, then I saw the guy with a group of some other dudes, which was totally unusual. So I went crying to my friends because I didn't want them to break up! DX They just seemed like soul mates.

Anyway, that was that...
Then today, Mac was telling me how Landon pushed her into some chick. And I was like whatever at first, then Selin got talking to Mac. She was like, "Yeah, he pushed you into Frankie's ex girlfriend! She got so ticked off the one day when I hit her with my backpack by accident..."

And she kept just going on like that, then Selin said something about her being emo. And I was like, "Really? What does she look like?"

Then Selin was describing her to me, and then I kinda gasped and was like, "Omg, is she blond!? And does her ex have black hair that flips to the side?"

And then Selin nodded and I was like so freaked out, 'cause it was such a coincidence. They're definitely the perfect couple that I always noticed before. So I was like, "Aw, but they made such a cute couple!!"

Then Selin told me how he beat her... O.o But then I realized that they did look really awkward when they were holding hands and stuff, but... Sad Poor, poor girl. Apparently she doesn't have any friends, either. DX I really would want to befriend her, but she's older than me so she'd probably just tell me to go away.

But anyway...
I got locked out of the house today. Then I found my kitten (Meep) dead outside the barn.

Well, this sucks. Can't say I'm not used to it, though.

I have nothing much else to talk about, so I'm gunna go. Byebyes!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously Empty Re: Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously

Post by Noah the Flood 11/18/2009, 11:17 pm

I'd try and befriend her. Worst she can say is go away right?

And sowwy about your kitten.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously Empty Re: Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously

Post by shadowsowner888 11/19/2009, 7:06 pm

Lol, that's such an odd dragon. xD

Poor emo couple! Sad They sounded so cute . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 1312Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 2412Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 3349Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 3548Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/20/2009, 2:13 am

Aww, I'm sorry about your kitten. Sad
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/21/2009, 12:14 am

Yeah, that's true, Noah. I may just talk to her if I run into her when none of my friends are around because it'll be better if I'm on my own.

Thanks. Smile I'll miss the little guy, but he's in a better place.

Haha, yeahs, it is. XP

Yeah. Sad I don't feel bad for the dude, though. From what I've heard, he's a total juice bag.

Thanks, Ari. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/21/2009, 9:07 am

xD OMG. A juice bag?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 1312Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 2412Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 3349Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 3548Komoda's Blog - Life's too Short to Take Anything Seriously 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/21/2009, 3:04 pm

Yes, yes. A very nicer version of what I'd actually like to say. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/22/2009, 10:21 am

hysterical
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down