The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/26/2009, 4:43 am

Gosh, my date sense is so messed up when I don't have school. I keep think it's Saturday the 26, for some reason. o.0 There is no Saturday the 26 of November in 2009.

Oh, and Wednesday is now officially the day of the week that I've written the most words on, both for totals and averages. Which is strange, because I have fencing most Wednesdays, which chops out an hour and a half of potential writing time. huh

And you can find out your averages and stuff here. There was a link to it in the Procrastination Station on the NaNo site and it's really awesomeful. Very Happy

So... lesse... what happened today... hmm...

Sheesh, I have a bad memory. XD

Okay, so, this morning I was woken up pretty early by my dad, who was in the room next to mine yelling through the phone to my half-deaf grandpa for like half an hour. Hello, sleeping here. XP

Then I just sat around on the computer and watching TV (Tin Man! Very Happy) until about two, when my dad had to go to a ENT (ears nose throat) doctor appointment. While me and my mom were waiting, we went to B&N and got... TFA! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy I'm currently on page 130 out of 302. It is SO. AWESOME. Not to mention I also got the sixth 39 Clues book, which I haven't started yet.

And then when I got home, I finished my NaNo novel and started a sequel. Instead of the title being Dimensional, Dimensional is now the series name. The books currently are Dimensional: Promises and Dimensional: Turn Back the Clock. Summaries:

Dimensional: Promises
Abi Curtis is just a normal girl. Or so she thinks. When she and her friend Alex are "abducted" by an alien, Iaro of Eill, they discover a whole new world - or maybe millions. But the revelation has its consequences: They have to race an alien from a different dimension to find certain objects, called Taira, scattered throughout space and time - and this opponent has picked up some friends on the way.

In a spoiler in case I ever end up posting these:

Spoiler:

Ooh... ominous. smug

Oh, and I watched the Star Trek movie with my mom. It was all right.

Random thought of the day: Anyone ever heard the song "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy? I'm listening to it right now and it's pretty good. It made it to my top rated list, at least.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 11/26/2009, 11:25 am

Cool blog! Smile I'mma listen to Almost Lover . . .

That's really pretty. :3 I'm gonna get it, I think.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/26/2009, 1:09 pm

Awesome. Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/26/2009, 2:02 pm

Nice blog! I used the Nano thing! I just have to write like 700 words a day to get to my goal. Which is a good thing. I'm taking a day off writing, anyway. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/25/09 :: 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down