The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komoda's sick. :(

2 posters

Go down

Komoda's sick. :( Empty Komoda's sick. :(

Post by Komoda 12/1/2009, 1:33 pm

*cough cough*
*sneeze sneeze*
*sniff sniff*

Novemb- December 1st.

(Just when I finally stopped writing October by accident! DX)

I'm sick. D: Actually, literally, sick. For the first time in like... A very long time. But on the bright side... That means I don't have to go to school!!

*band marches through the room* *confetti flies everywhere* *balloons shower from the ceilings*

I hate school like so much. XP I would much rather be writing. Though I've warmed up to art a little, and finally stopped hating drawing. Razz I did love drawing at one point, but I hated it for like a month because of my art teacher. But oh wells.

Hahahahaha, I was listening to Fireflies, so I wanted to draw a little boy catching fireflies in my sketchbook for art, but then it turned out to be a picture of Zach. XPPP Rotfl.
I didn't think it looked much like him, but then Landon was watching me flip through my sketchbook then he looked at me weird and was like, "O.o That looks like Vamp Guy."
So I just laugh and go, "Whoa, crazy!"

Ten bucks says he'll say something to Zach about it. 'Cause even though he doesn't know him, he tends to do things like that. *cough cough* Like the time when he threw my binder at him... And when he threw "cardboard" at him (they were really these rice cakes that taste like cardboard) so yeah.

I'm editing The Last Fairy right now (probably gunna change the title at one point) and uh... Well, I fell in love with it again. ^^ I especially like the prologue and first couple chapters, but then it gets crappy when I start using Write or Die. Lolz, that's what happens when I don't have a thesaurus. Then I'm using the same words over and over again...

And I'm working on BR, which is ticking me off. I have to get through all the boring stuff, but I just wanna jump ahead to the end. >.> But I have SO freakin' much to do before that. It's going to be long, I think. Because... Um, well, I'm not going to say why. But let's just say there's quite some complication with all the relationships. XP

Hmm... Well, I s'pose that's it. Nothing to talk about today.
But omg, I almost forgot.

Gossip Girl last night... Was literally as tragic as the football game!!

- If ya don't care about slight Gossip Girl spoilers, then go ahead and read it. XP
Spoiler:
Now I'm done. nod

So byebye guys! Have a prosperous Tuesday. Very Happy
But technically, it's a Wednesday for me because I have Friday off. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Komoda's sick. :( Empty Re: Komoda's sick. :(

Post by shadowsowner888 12/2/2009, 1:06 am

I don't have time to make a detailed comment, unfortunately . . . Razz But I will say I enjoyed the blog! xD Sorry you're sick.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's sick. :( 1312Komoda's sick. :( 2412Komoda's sick. :( 3349Komoda's sick. :( 3548Komoda's sick. :( 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/2/2009, 7:17 pm

Thanksies. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down