The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09 Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09

Post by rattyjol 12/4/2009, 12:17 am

I woke up kinda late today. tongue And yet somehow we were earlier getting to school then we usually are... huh.

In Math we did more factoring and monomials and binomials and trinomials and all that stuff.

In Jewish Studies we had even more talking from the visiting rabbi. Rabbis sure like to talk. rolleyes

In first period Humanities we watched more of the documentary on Jewish Americans.

Lunch was normal. But really cold. Which is normal for this time of year. XP I wish the bathroom sinks had warm water... And we might have lost the deck for a week, because someone *cough*Oren*cough* spilled something and didn't clean it up. XP

Second period Humanities was the same as the first.

In Hebrew we did more stuff about cell phones in different countries.

At recess I packed my backpack and went and sat by the office for like ten minutes waiting for my dad to show up. I had to miss Computers. Gah. XP Then we went to the ears/nose/throat doctor to finally have my nose checked out. He stuck little tubey things up my nose and looked through them. And wiggled them. It was weird. o.0 The reason I can't smell (never been able to) is apparently because there's a little bit of inflammation way up at the top of my nose and the nerve endings can't get enough air. Who knew? So now I have to take Cortozone nasal spray. -shrug-

Then we came home and me and my mom watched more Torchwood. The other episodes aren't quite as inappropriate. XD

Random thought of the day: Well, since I'm a copycat...

101 Things You May or May Not Know About Me:

1. My first and middle name is Anita Flora.
2. I am literally the most picky eater you will ever meet.
3. I will not eat any kind of vegetables unless forced. Even then, it's limited to lettuce (no iceberg) and uncooked spinach.
4. When I'm forced to eat spinach, I pull off the stems.
5. The only kind of meat I'll eat willingly is hot dogs. And yes, I do know what they're made out of. XP I try not to think about it.
6. I'm Jewish, but secular. I never go to synagogue except for b'nei mitzvot and the only Jewish holidays we celebrate are Hanukkah and Passover.
7. I go to a Jewish school.
8. I've been learning Hebrew for eight and a half years and I'm still not fluent.
9. My favorite foods are pasta and chocolate. Healthy, I know.
10. My favorite thing to drink is milk.
11. I've never broken a bone and I'd like it to stay that way.
12. I'm a Democrat.
13. I used to like school more than I do now, but I still like it more than most kids.
14. My best subject is probably Math now.
15. It used to be English, but the teacher this year is all about conceptual writing and discussions, both of which I'm horrible at. I still get good grades on the quizzes, though.
16. 16 is a square number! Very Happy
17. Wait, that's not about me. XD
18. My favorite TV show is Doctor Who.
19. My favorite Doctor Who season is #2.
20. My favorite Doctor Who episode is "The Christmas Invasion," which is the first episode in season two and the first one with the Tenth Doctor.
21. 21 Guns is a good song. nod
22. I have no idea how I'm going to get to 101 facts. XD
23. My earliest memory is from when I was about three. My parents forgot to buckle my seatbelt for me, cuz I didn't know how to do it yet. XD
24. And yet, the first time I went on an airplane, when I was six or seven months old, I figured out how to unbuckle the seatbelt after like ten seconds. XD And my mom wasn't watching, so she had no idea how it happened. rolleyes
25. My first word was "no".
26. The only clothes I'll willingly wear are short sleeved t-shirts, leggings, and hoodie sweatshirts.
27. I hate jeans.
28. I hate skirts.
29. I haven't worn a dress since I was probably about seven or so, and that was forced.
30. In kindergarten and first grade I willingly wore a dress to picture day.
31. I can't believe that was me.
32. When I was four and under, I'd eat lots of different things.
33. I can't believe that was me either.
34. My favorite songs are "Jump Then Fall," "Fireflies," "Love Story," "Leave Out All the Rest," and "West Coast Friendship."
35. I can't smell.
36. I'm listening to "So Long & Thanks for All the Fish" from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's kinda weird. XD
37. Geez, I'm only at #37.
38. I'm writing on a brand new Macbook that my parents gave me for a very early graduation present because my old computer kept crashing.
39. I'm not sure if I should keep writing Dimensional now that NaNo's over or go back to Annie Morphs, which I stopped writing for NaNo.
40. I came up with an idea for Annie Morphs earlier, but now I forget. XP
41. Hang on, it's coming back. Let's see... the Ellimist comes and tells them about a planet where the inhabitants have never heard of fighting or greed or anything, but then the Yeerks showed up to tell them about hate and stuff and the Animorphs have to stop them. Something like that, anyway. Very Happy
42. I live in California.
43. I've lived in the same house all my life.
44. I've gone to the same school since kindergarten.
45. I learned how to read when I was three.
46. I've carpooled with Lev and his family since the very first day of school.
47. o.0 I just realized how long that is. That's eight and a half years.
48. I remember I was in the bathtub when Lev's dad called asking if we wanted to carpool. XD
49. I remember really random things.
50. Ooh... almost halfway. cheesy
51. I've been the youngest kid in my grade since kindergarten.
52. I was also the shortest until fifth grade or so.
53. I fence.
54. I've been fencing for almost four years now and even beginners can whup my butt. XD
55. I love it when the coaches set up obstacle courses, but everyone else hates it so we almost never do it. sad
56. I still go on Webkinz every day.
57. When I'm writing, my characters don't really have personalities. tongue
58. I'm also very sadistic when it comes to them, especially the MC. XD
59. I love scifi.
60. I also love fantasy, but I like scifi better.
61. I believe there really is alien life out there. If we evolved, why scan't others have evolved too?
62. I hope they make it to us or we make it to them sometime before I die. Very Happy
63. I wonder how we're gonna communicate. Hmm...
64. I've never had a crush.
65. Except for a mini-crush on Taylor Launter a few months ago. He's cute, but I don't have a crush on him anymore.*
66. Also, in second grade I had a kind of half crush on a kid named Josh. He left the school halfway through the year, I don't know why.
67. He was at camp last summer.
68. He's a jerk.
69. Mayana says I have a good singing voice, but if I'm not singing along to something my voice shakes really badly.
70. If I'm alone I mouth along with the lyrics to the song I'm listening to, if I know them, which I usually do.
71. I also sometimes make up hand motions.
72. At one point I had hand motions for all of "Fearless." XD
73. Speaking of which, I forgot to put that on my favorite song list. nod
74. Only 27 more. Very Happy
75. My mom is obsessed with Orlando Bloom.
76. *I'm still Team Jacob. nod
77. My favorite times are 1:11, 1:23, 2:22, 3:21, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 9:27, 11:11, 11:23, 12:21, and 12:34.
78. Wow, I have a lot of favorite times. XD
79. I'm going to public school for the first time next year.
80. I'm scared. undecided
81. Nobody in my class is going there. I'm going to know at least one person, from fencing, and maybe a few from YMCA camp, but no one I know particularly well.
82. If I lived a block away, I could go to the big school with like ten kids from my class. tongue
83. My hair is just about impossible to do anything with. It doesn't even fit under my hood very well. rolleyes
84. I just freaked myself out by thinking about the last episode of Torchwood that I watched. The so-called "fairies" choked people with flowers. And there was no way to keep them away from you. o.0
85. How am I gonna get 16 more? XP
86. I'm allergic to penicillin.
87. I grew three quarters of an inch in the past year.
88. I'm about 4'10".
89. I wear glasses.
90. My username comes from the fact that I like rats (ratty) and my birthday is 10/29, which is two days before Halloween (jol=jack o' lantern).
91. Just ten more! Very Happy
92. When I was little, I was obsessed with the movie Spirit. You know, the one about the horse?
93. I printed out all the songs and put them in a binder. Then I drew two really weird flowers and put them on the front. XD
94. The binder is still down with the movies. Right in front of me. rolleyes
95. I remember our TV used to be in the living room. Then for some reason we moved it to the back room, which we now call the TV room. nod
96. The front room is kinda the junk room. We put everything into the garage over the summer but it's starting to fill up again. rolleyes
97. If it weren't for Mayana, probably the only songs I'd have on my iPod besides the stuff I downloaded when I was little would be Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Twilight soundtrack.
98. She got me interested in Taylor Swift, which makes up about half the stuff I have on there. rolleyes
99. Everything else except for a couple things, like Owl City, I heard on her radio, cuz she gets a really good station.
100. I used to have two rats, Kangaroo Rat (KR for short) and Athena.
101. And I... am... DONE.
102. No, wait, just thought of another. Whenever I change clothes, for some reason I keep thinking that any second I'll wake up and find that I fell asleep during school, dreamed the rest of the day, and started taking my clothes off in the middle of class. I really don't know why. It's weird. o.0

Yay. Very Happy

UPDATE: I need heeeeeelp... My characters are in an unwinnable situation. So, they're a group of kids who can morph into other animals. They just discovered a weapon that will kill them if they try to morph. They need to destroy it, but they can't while in human form. Ideas?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09 Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09

Post by shadowsowner888 12/4/2009, 9:06 pm

61 - Well, I know you're Jewish, so you might not believe the same thing . . . but at least my beliefs are that people didn't really evolve. xD They were always like this - it was only society that evolved.

Although, it is an important thing to note that we don't have anything in the Bible about alien life forms . . . so anyway, I agree. Very Happy I think there are aliens.

75 - She pwns. Very Happy

76 - And so do you!! Very Happy

Oooh . . . for Annie Morphs, maybe the gun has a sort of glitch, or one of them has a glitch that lets them get around it - like Tobias, since he's a hawk, or Cassie because she's, like, special?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/3/09 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down