The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANA {American Ninja Association}

3 posters

Go down

ANA {American Ninja Association} Empty ANA {American Ninja Association}

Post by Horsey 12/8/2009, 2:42 pm

ANA
{|American Ninja Association|}

[wow]Chapter 1[/wow]

I sipped my coffee contently as I watched Agent 3 practice running up a tree. Really the task wasn't that hard...I don't know why it was so difficult for her. She only managed about five steps up the tree before falling down. Estimating, I believe it was at least five-hundred steps tall.

"Try placing one foot in front of the other!" I called to her, trying so hard not to burst out laughing. Agent 3 wasn't the newest addition to our academy, but at first glance, I think most other ninjas believe so.

I set my coffee down on the ground and picked up a brown paper bag. I took out a Krispy Kreme donut and began my little feast. I backed away slowly while she was sitting on the ground with stars around her head, then ran for the main building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I almost jumped as my phone began to ring. I dug it out of my pocket, wandering who could possibly be calling me at 2:00a.m in the morning.
It so happened to be a text message.

Too: Agent Q

Hi can u take my mission 2day? im sick
thnks

Sick. I've heard that excuse before.

I set the phone down on my dressed and closed my eyes. It was going to be a long day.

It was 6:30a.m when my alarm clock sounded off with an annoying buzz. I threw on a fresh ninja uniform, completed the rest of my morning essentials, and then headed out the door.

But my Dad had already left for work, so the Comaro was gone. The only other mode of transportation we had was....

Beep beep!
I squeezed the little red horn as hard as I possibly could so it would make enough noise. I pulled up at Starbucks, and found a parking space right by the front door. “A tricycle?” I turned around, recognizing Agent Grasshopper’s croaky laugh. “Yes,” I sighed. “The Comaro was gone and I didn’t feel like walking.” I locked up the tricycle and waited for him to lead the way.

Soft music played inside the cafe. The type you would hear at your local mueseum...while riding in the elevator.

I ordered a Mocha Frapped, Agent 3 had a Hot Chocolate [yes, she had tagged along too], and Agent Grasshopper a Chai tea. At Starbucks. I still don't understand him. He says he is 'bound to nature'. Whatever that means.

We all sat down and chatted for a while, before the topic of what our mission was came up.

I was glad that someone had already briefed my pupils on what we were doing, because I had no clue what we were going to do.

Our task was simple.

Get the owner of this particular Starbucks to lower their prices. Apparently some towns-people [and our own ANA associates] were complaining about how much money they were paying for their coffee.

"So," I said, gulping down the rest of my drink. But I didn't get to finish. A sharp pain engulfed my entire head. "Ow!" I complained, clamping both hands against my forehead. Agent 3 giggled. "Brainfreeeeeeeeze!"

"Shutup," I muttered, shaking my head. "That was stupid," Agent Grasshopper observed dully. I stuck my tongue out at him and stoof up; a little dizzy at first. "Alright, lets get this mission over with. Unlike you two, I have the rest of my life to live afterwards." I swept the table clean and waited for the two to gather their senses.

They finally did and we went off to speak with the manager.

She wasn't easy to miss.

Short, dirty blonde hair that bobbed around her chin, childish freckles, and an evil brown gaze. Not to mention she was a little on the heavier side of things.

"Excuse me ma'am," I said, waving a hand over the counter to try and catch her attention. "What a little gentleman," Agent 3 murmured teasingly in my ear. I swatted her away. "Shut up!" I paused, shooting her a glare. "And besides, we need to make a good first impression. that way it'll be a little easier to convince her."

"No," Grasshopper cut in, shaking his head and crossing his arms. "It doesn't work that way. You have to act really angry. Threaten her...."

I couldn't believe he just said that, of all ninjas!

"You're a sick dude. You want me to bribe Starbucks?!"

He smiled smugly, but said not another word.

"I good leader always listens to his students," the words of the legendary Agent Eagle ran dry on my tongue.

"He's having a sentimental moment," I heard Agent 3 whisper to Grasshopper.

And.. *bows*...that is all I have so far! Razz

You like?
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

ANA {American Ninja Association} Empty Re: ANA {American Ninja Association}

Post by shadowsowner888 12/8/2009, 6:22 pm

Haha, this is great! Very Happy I can't wait to read more.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

ANA {American Ninja Association} 1312ANA {American Ninja Association} 2412ANA {American Ninja Association} 3349ANA {American Ninja Association} 3548ANA {American Ninja Association} 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

ANA {American Ninja Association} Empty Re: ANA {American Ninja Association}

Post by rattyjol 12/8/2009, 9:40 pm

Interesting. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!