The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09

Post by rattyjol 12/9/2009, 12:19 am

It was REALLY cold this morning. For where I live, at least. There was ice on the deck and tables, and there was snow at Jacob's house. It NEVER snows here. o.0

In Math we took a quiz. #15 was really really hard. I just factored out a 1 because Mr. D said every problem was factorable but there was nothing else to do. XD

In Jewish Studies we did more on Hanukkah. We've gotten to the part where the Maccabees escape into the hills. Which is like two minutes into the story if you're telling it in like ten minutes. And we've already spent two periods on it. rolleyes

In first period Humanities we finished the Alexander Hamilton movie.

At lunch I actually remembered to go to yearbook. Very Happy And the fifth graders were still in there, so I had to wait for them to leave.

Second period Humanities we went over the study guide for the test next week.

Before Hebrew Danny was bench pressing David. XD It was really funny. Then in class we talked about friends.

Recess I read in the comfy chair. Very Happy

PE we played basketball again. Three times everyone else literally stopped playing and forced me to shoot the ball. XD And if I tried to pass it my teammates would just pass it right back. *sigh* I missed every time. XD

In Science we did a lab. We mixed some things like baking soda and copper sulfate and stuff, and we also got to boil sugar. cheesy It was awesome.

Then on the bus, I finished my book and all my homework before we even started moving. XD So I just played with random apps on my iPod for the rest of the ride. The heaters were blowing right in my face. XP And then on the walk home I didn't feel like digging my sweatshirt out of my backpack so my arms were practically numb by the time I got home. XD

I wanted to watch Doctor Who, but my dad says the Roku player slows down the internet so he wouldn't let me. XP Then when my mom came home she brought Half-Blood Prince. cheesy The cover is awwwwwesome. We watched about half of it (we got to the part where Harry uses Sectumsemptra on Draco) and then some music friends came over so she left and I got to watch Doctor Who. Very Happy I watched the Christmas Special with the Sycorax. I love that one. cheesy Then my mom came back and we're watching HBP again.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09

Post by shadowsowner888 12/9/2009, 8:30 pm

Jacob's house?! Very Happy *has thoughts of werewolves*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09 Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/8/09

Post by rattyjol 12/9/2009, 8:31 pm

Different Jacob. XD But I'm assuming La Push gets snow too, since Forks does. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down