The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle

+3
shadowsowner888
Webkinz-lover#1
Avé
7 posters

Go down

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle Empty I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle

Post by Avé 12/14/2009, 7:15 pm

No one really repsponds to my blogs, usually, so we'll see how this one goes. xD Gonna be a short one today...

'Kay, so, today was a really uneventful day. Exams are this week. They start tommorrow. Blehh. :/ I just finished Catching Fire, the second book in the Hunger Games trilogy, last night, and one of my best friends is reading the first one, so hopefully she'll become just as hooked as me so I can have someone to share the obsession with. Very Happy

There's this car crash right outside our neighborhood so we can't leave. Sad Also, the fog is REALLY thick right now.

I found this cool thing someone posted on WI today. You should try it out.

You don't need to write these down or remember them. Just do it quickly.

How much is:

15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over..

Come on, one more...

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom...

A bit more...

Spoiler:

Thought that was kind of cool. Smile Anyway, I've got a test to study for and a project to complete so... I've gotta go. Bye. nod

yours & yours truly,
- A V V Y

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle Empty Re: I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 12/14/2009, 7:57 pm

Good luck on your exams! Smile
That was interesting, and I skipped a couple of the math problems, haha, because I'm a cheater. nod

Merry early Christmas back at ya! Very Happy
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle Empty Re: I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle

Post by shadowsowner888 12/14/2009, 9:40 pm

I love your blog's name!! xD I just found it so perfect, lol. Even if it's from the song that's playing right now . . .

Well, that thingy was wrong! smug Ha, I'm not like everyone else.

Well, it was a bluuuu hammer, but still. ^^'
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 1312I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 2412I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 3349I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 3548I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/14/2009, 9:41 pm

I thought of a blue hammer. So ha. smug
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/14/2009, 10:13 pm

Woah, Ratty, me too! Surprised
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 1312I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 2412I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 3349I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 3548I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 12/14/2009, 10:17 pm

I thought of a carrot hammer.

I thought it said vegetable. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/14/2009, 10:22 pm

o.0 Carrot hammer? Wow . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/14/2009, 10:23 pm

LOL, Pug. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/14/2009, 10:36 pm

I said a yellow screwdriver 0_0 xDDD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 12/15/2009, 6:46 pm

Awesome blog and title! Very Happy
I thought of a PURPLE hammer. cheesy
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down