The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled...

+5
SaddleClub
twilighter3000
Jade
shadowsowner888
Jesus4Eternity
9 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... Empty Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled...

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 2:27 pm

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... Dmpa2s

(Thanks webkinzluver321 on WI for the banner! )

Maturity: I will allow fight scenes and kissing, but no pregnacies.
Fantasy: Vampires and shapeshifters.

Welcome to the Twilight Saga Roleplay! I know many people like twilight...so here's a place to create your own character in the saga! All events will take place AFTER breaking dawn, so, if you haven't read the saga, I would before joining!

Here are the rules:
NO innapropriate content.
NO cursing. In accordance to this, no language worse than crud, and please do not take the Lord's name in vain. Please.
YES, you can date other charecters.
When you sign up, you will be issued the original twilight saga charecters with numbers. For example "Jasper I, Rosalie I" ect. (I have the real charecters, because I started this.) While RPing, you can say "Jasper I" or you can say "Jasper". Your choice. (NOTE: This means ANY charecters from the saga. Mike, Zafrina, Benjamin, Alice...anyone.)
YES, charecters can leave (Example: I can make Alice leave so I can date Jasper. NOTE: If this happens, you must list BOTH you and the other person on the Soulmate part of the form. See example for details)
YES, charecters can change. For example, I can be bitten and becme a vampire/half-vampire. However, you have to PM me for this change to occur.

Please write more than a sentence.

You are a vampire, shapeshifter/werewolf, a human, or a mix of two of these. You live in a world of magical creatures. The Voultri have just checked on the Cullens, and everything seems well. Roleplay now while it's still safe.

Don't forget to PM me the form!
Charecter Name:
Species:
Looks? (If it's a werewolf, please descrise the wolf form too.) :
Personality:
Soulmate? OPTIONAL (Yes, it can be Edward, Jacob, ect. but you HAVE to put your number. Like, "Edward III" :
History OPTIONAL :
Age (If vampire, please include BOTH ages.) :

Power OPTIONAL:
Anything else? :

As an example, here's Jasper Hale.
Charecter Name: Jasper Whitlock Hale
Species: Vampire
Looks: Jasper is tall for his age ( 6'3"). He has blond, curly hair covering his head, and gold to black eyes, depending on thirst. His skin is pale white and icy cold, and sparkles in the sunlight. His face is usually in pain, due to the fact that any human's blood tortures him.
Personality: Jasper seems shy, becasue he barely talks to anyone, but that's really not the case. He can't talk to anyone, since he is not very controlled with his tempation for blood. His thirst is very hard to resist, particually when humans are close. However, he is very kind, if he talks to you.
Soulmate: Was thought to be Alice Cullen, however, it is really Amanda (Me.)
History: Jasper Whitlock was 16 when he joined the army. At the age of 20, Maria bit him for her army. He was strong, and could control emotions. Years later, he met Peter. When Jasper and Peter were getting rid of newborns, Peter ran away with one of them, Charlotte. About 10 years later, Peter came back for Jasper, adn he left with them.
Jasper was in Philedelphia when he found Alice. They left and found the Cullens. When Alice left, he found his true soulmate: Amanda (me.)

Power: He can control emotions, and doesn't have a lot of self-control.
Anyhting else: He's awesome. Very Happy

Anouncements!
June 10- If you want your character to have a power, PM the the name and power. I will show it on the front page. Alos, please re-read the rules and continue RPing.

Thanks for reading, and get ready to RP!
Jesus4Eternity's Characters (Original Twilight Saga charecters)

Amanda Maxwell; Unknown Years old; Human

Susan Clearwater; 16 years old; Werewolf
Colin Flopperjack; Phisically 18; Mentally 18; Vampire
Alyssa Autimad; Phisically 16; Mentally 19; Vampire
Robert Steeljack; Phisically 17; Mentally 17; Vampire
Alexis Autimad; Phisically 17; Mentally 19; Vampire
Harper Thitmon; Phisically 21; Mentally 124; Vampire
Gronam Thiget; Phisically 23; Mentally 156; Vampire

Shadowsowner888's Characters (Clone 1 Twilight Saga Charecters)
Stephanie Monique Lucia; Phisically 13; Mentally 14; Vampire- Shapeshifting

Warmblood12211 Characters (Clone 2 Twilight Saga Characters)

Lisi; Phisically 13; Mentally 97; Vampire

SaddleClub's Characters (Clone 3 Twilight Saga Characters)

Teresa Margaret Grebands; Phisically 13; Mentally 13 Vampire

Webkinz Luver 101's Characters (Clone 4 Twilight Saga Characters)

Catherine Paddock; Phisically 15; Mentally 134; Vampire
Leslie Blackford; Phisically 16; Mentally 112; Vampire
Robert Blackford; Phisically 16; Mentally 158; Vampire

William Blackford; Phisically 29; Mentally 239; Vampire
Gwendolyn Farr; Phisically 18; Mentally 93; Vampire
Amaya Chi; Phisically 15; Really57; Vampire
Abrielle Béline; Phisically 17; Really 99; Vampire
Adele Béline; Phisically 17; Really 99; Vampire

Sally Lovett; Phisically 28; Really 70; Vampire
John Lovett; Phisically 29; Really 71; Vampire

Mort Rainey; Phisically 22; Really 69; Vampire
Chloe Virdi; Phisically 16; Werewolf

Snakeboy's Characters (Twilight Saga Characters Clone 5)

Juliet Tulson; Phisically 17; Mentally 139; Vampire
Lorcan Avati; Physically 15; Mentally 245; Vampire
Dawn Geral; 16 years old; Human

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 8/13/2009, 9:39 pm; edited 29 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... Siggy
Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... SiggyTwilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... Siggy
Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... SiggyTwilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... Empty Re: Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled...

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 2:42 pm

((Yay! Very Happy I'm rejoining - do I need to repost the form, though, or can I just post my character's descriptions from my old charrie list?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 1312Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 2412Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 3349Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 3548Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... Empty Re: Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled...

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 2:47 pm

(PM me the form again. Wink)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 2:49 pm

((Okay. Smile I'll go find it on the other site, then.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 1312Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 2412Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 3349Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 3548Twilight Saga Roleplay- Chapter One; After It Was Settled... 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 2:50 pm

Character Name: Stephanie Monique Lucia
Species: vampire
Looks: Steph is 5'2" with long, dark brown, almost black hair. She has golden eyes with flecks of black, and her nails are looooong . . . not extremely long, but longer than most people's.
Personality: Just like me.
History: You wouldn't like me very much if I went into detail, so I'll say that she has *my* history. XD
Everything Else: She has a very unique gift for a vampire - she can shapeshift!

((Once again, PMing in a sec! XD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 2:52 pm

((Okay. Then, do ya want to RP??))
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 2:54 pm

((I would, but I'm supposed to be logging off. XD If you don't mind me replying on-and-off, then, sure! But would you mind starting?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 2:56 pm

((Sure, after I add your charrie! Smile)

~Amanda
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 2:59 pm

((I'll start.))

I walked slowly down to teh pond in teh middle of a meadow, thinking.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 3:07 pm

Stephanie wandered around, not knowing where she was going. She was in wolf form - ironically enough. Soon she came upon a pond in the middle of a meadow.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 3:09 pm

Emmett and I were hunting. I could smell something sweet through the trees. Honey, roses, lillies, violets....it was delectable.

I pulled Eclipse out of my bag and let my feet drift in the water, to distracted by Jasper talking in my book.

(Doesn't that sound like me?))
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 3:10 pm

((Lol, yeah! Very Happy))

Steph cautiously padded up towards the girl, her head tilted.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 3:20 pm

"Jasper......newborns....." I mumbled, turning the page.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 3:21 pm

"What? Twilight?!" Steph asked in shock, before remembering that she was a wolf. All her words came out as startled growls.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 3:23 pm

I heard growls. Loud growles. "Who..who's there?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 3:44 pm

She quickly returned to her human - or vampire - form before answering, "Just - um, me. Sorry about that."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 3:46 pm

"I..it's okay." I stuttered, still scared.

I walked into teh clearing. Huamns. I recognized the delightful scent.

(No making him do anything yet...)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 3:48 pm

"I shapeshift," she explained. "So, yeah. I'm kinda a freak-" she gave a short laugh "-but I like being able to shapeshift."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 4:00 pm

(Powerplayer at your own website! REPORT! lol)

"But....shapeshifters are only in twilight. Are you Leah?"

(She's human, remember?)

I crouched, ready to spring.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 4:00 pm

(Oh. I tought you were writing in first person. Never mind! LOL)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 4:04 pm

((Lol, that woulda been funny if I had been powerplaying. XD It's like, "Geez, Shadow, can't you follow your own rules?!"))

She grinned. "No. My name's Stephanie. But see, um, well, yeah - um. I'm not exactly supposed to tell you this . . . if I do, though, and you tell I'll have to kill you . . ."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 4:25 pm

(Yeah Shadow. You made the rules...now follow them. LOL)

"Um....ok..." I trailed off. "What's the sec-"

I pounced, pinning her to the ground. My lips were at her neck, about to bite. Her rosy cheeks showed her fear. I snarled.

What was that? Jasper must have found something.
A human. nice. I grabbed him from behind right before he was going to get her. "Edward!"

I heard my name. "Emmett, what do you...oh." Jasper had lost control, with a human close by. Just his luck.
"I'll get Carlisle, stay here!" I ran off, hoping nothing would go wrong.

(don't save me or anything...I have a plan.)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 7:15 pm

(Anyone wanna RP??)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 8:55 pm

((Please? Anyone wanna RP??))
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 9:31 pm

Steph shrieked, backing away. Even though she was a vampire herself, they could still be really frightening.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next