The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last

5 posters

Go down

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Empty Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/22/2009, 9:16 pm

Hey peeps. Missed my blog? xD, Imma see how long I can keep it up. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_biggrin
Let's see... what's going on in my life?

Computer Life: I'm learning how to code from Ari. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 899677 I'm learning HTML right now. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_biggrin Uh... I can't think of anything else.

Friendship Life: Benjamin's being awesome again. He and I are close again, and we're having a bunch of fun. He's back to being the old him, and I'm happy. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_smile

Romantic Life: Rebecca broke up with Noah! So now he's free, and *maybe* hearkbroken. I'm debating whether to play hard-to-get. xD

Roleplaying Life: This is gonna be long. xD
Twilight: The Mad Hatter and I are doing a triple RP, which is super fun. I am playing Aro, Alec, and Jane in the first one, and Cassandra (her charrie) is being fussed at for kissing/SNOGGING Alec. xD In the second, I play myself, Carlisle, and Bella, and I am currently unconcious and Jasper's worried. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 899677 The third, I play myself (again), and a girl named Alyssa who I created. I have to stay awake all morning 'cause I have a concussion and Jasper just kissed me. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_smile Mad Hatter is playing Jasper. She is very brave, and learned my ways well. xD
And then I'm RPing with Shadow, which is awesome, and I play myself and Jasper (hehe), and she just went to steal a car so we can escape the Voultri while I'm sick. And Jasper is very worried.

iCarly: I'm RPing with Miss_Alice, and I play myself, Benjamin, and Freddie Benson, and I'm, like, really, really sick and...yeah. xD
I'm also RPing with rattyjol, and I have a concussion. I keep saying really weird things, and I'm in the hospital.

Maximum Ride: Again, RPing with Miss_Alice. I am Iggy and myself, and I am currently sick (again. xD) and freezing. There's soup on a table. xD

Physic Academy: RPing with itachi, we're in a bit of a sticky situation. xD, it's very soap opera-y. I play myself and Benjamin, and he plays Duncan. Duncan likes Amanda, but Amanda just kissed another character in front of him. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 899677 Soap opera much? XD

Huh. I seem to put myself in bad situations a lot. XD

Musical Life: Let's see... I got a purple iPod nano, 16GB on Friday, and it has 15 songs on it, all ZOEgirl. I have most of them memorized. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 899677 I want to put more music on it. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_smile
With violin, I'm not doing lessons anymore. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_sad We don't have enough money. I'm gonna miss them.
On trombone... well, nothing really. xD

Religious Life: I am obsessively listening to ZOEgirl, a Christian band, and CHRISTmas is coming up. I'm going to be in a CHRISTmas play as Vera. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_smile
I'm reading my Bible almost every night now, and I'm on Leviticus. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_smile I keep thinking about my RP's before praying though, and then I fall asleep, so I need to remember to pray. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_smile

Adoptable Pets: I still want a Yulebuck on DragCave. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_razz Keep missing 'em. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_razz
And I'm very confused on TwigAdopts. It says I can only have 4 of this certain pet, but I have five. ??? Confuzzled.

School Life: School's out, baby! Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_biggrin

Reading Life: I'm reading books. xD I'm in Maximum Ride 1 for the second time and Night World 3 for the first time. Oh, I'm also reading Inkheart for the first time. Can't stand the name Meggie. xD, can they at least call her Megan? XD

Moderator Life: We're talking about a few new ideas that I hope you like. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_biggrin

Amanda's World: Let's see... Jasper's reading over my shoulder (*sigh* Overprotective fool. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_smile), Septimus has going to talk to Benjamin about something, Harry is attempting to create a love potion (Good luck! xD), Jackson is being HAWT, Freddie is doing something on the computer, Noah is looking at Jasper with envy, Fang is flying around, and Iggy is attempting to find out what everyone else is doing.

Real Life: I am helping my dad with CHRISTmas preperations. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_biggrin

What I Learned Today: I iz 5'4" and some change. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 12/22/2009, 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Siggy
Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last SiggyAmanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Siggy
Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last SiggyAmanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Empty Re: Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/22/2009, 10:14 pm

YAY!
I am mentioned. xD
Not kissing, Amanda--
snogging.
xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last Empty Re: Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/22/2009, 10:23 pm

Oh, yeah. xD

UPDATE: For the second RP, I am now shivering in Jasper's arms. He's so hot. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:01 am

Nice blog. :3 Can't comment on everything, but woot for the RP stuff, and yay for Amanda's World! xD Lol, it matches Shadow's Universe. The name.

And the word snogging is awesome. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 1312Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 2412Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 3349Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 3548Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 3:27 am

Wow, you sure take part in a lot of RPs! I can barely keep up with one. xD That's why I join some and then never come back. Razz
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/23/2009, 8:20 am

xD, Ari.

THat's where I got the idea, Shad. Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 899677
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/23/2009, 8:56 am

Snogging is my word of the day today. xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/23/2009, 10:16 am

Snogging is a wicked awesome word. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/23/2009, 10:25 am

And now Cassandra and Alec are off of the hook, and Jane is teasing them. xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:49 pm

YAY! Very Happy I inspired you!

Snogging is now officially one of my favorite words. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 1312Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 2412Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 3349Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 3548Amanda's Archive~ Let's See How Long This Will Last 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 12/23/2009, 3:42 pm

Nice blog. xD Want to continue our iCarly RP?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down