The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE)

+4
The Mad Hatter
Dragon Lover
Noah the Flood
Taylor_Potter
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE)

Post by Noah the Flood 12/28/2009, 9:46 pm

"Really? Do you know what kind?" Kay asked, her eyes growing wide

!@!

"Oh you mean you arn't upset? Okay.." tav said. He really was kinda awkward with girl stuff, if you couldn't tell.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE)

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/28/2009, 9:47 pm

[Alright, alright...]
[Are you in an evil mood, snakey? xD]

~&~

[Alrighty, taytay...]
[Jeremy and Evie?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/28/2009, 9:47 pm

(not really xD I be conserving my evil for tomarrow xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 12/28/2009, 9:48 pm

{*nods* I do believe they are! nod o.O}

Luke Wrapped his Arms Around her in a Hug. "Admit it!" he Sang, Grinning a bit.

~!~

Julie shook her head. "Er...no." She sighed deeply.

~!~

{x]}

[I got WB, Amanda....xD]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 9:49 pm

(Rawr. xD)

(You gotta go convince Noah! Wink)

(Uh... new day? xD)

(BTW, Edward read Wormeh's mind....the cloak is in the Mermalair! xD)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 Siggy
Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 SiggyHalf-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 Siggy
Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 SiggyHalf-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 40 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/28/2009, 9:49 pm

"Oh" Kay said "Its pretty"

"I hope its a boy dragon.." Jack said "And I bet it spits fire!" He said with a bright grin "I wish I had a dragon"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/28/2009, 9:52 pm

[Alright, is there anyone else that you might want to use, otherrrr than Dawn?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/28/2009, 9:53 pm

(Uhrm)
(Rex and Hal)
(Tynan)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/28/2009, 10:00 pm

Noah wrote:"Really? Do you know what kind?" Kay asked, her eyes growing wide

!@!

"Oh you mean you arn't upset? Okay.." tav said. He really was kinda awkward with girl stuff, if you couldn't tell.
Amber shook her head and smiled at him, "The guy I liked just kissed me. Yes, I'm terribly upset." A playful smile tugged at her lips as she said these words.

The Mad Hatter wrote:[Alright, alright...]
[Are you in an evil mood, snakey? xD]

~&~

[Alrighty, taytay...]
[Jeremy and Evie?]
(sure, if you start!)

Dragon Lover wrote:{*nods* I do believe they are! nod o.O}

Luke Wrapped his Arms Around her in a Hug. "Admit it!" he Sang, Grinning a bit.

~!~

Julie shook her head. "Er...no." She sighed deeply.

~!~

{x]}

[I got WB, Amanda....xD]
"I ain't admitting nothin'," she said with a very resolute voice. "Sides, what's it if I admit it or say that I didn't like it? Got several girls pining away, no?" There was a slight bite to her otherwise lovely tone.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 12/28/2009, 10:01 pm

{I'll reply stuff when we get a new thread. ;D}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/28/2009, 10:02 pm

(I shall as well xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 10:04 pm

(Rawr. xD, now I hafta wait for... some amount of posts. xD)

(DL, will you go to the mermalair with me to get the Cloak of Wormeh's? And try to convince Noah to be on our side? Tsk, tsk, you're not working.... xD)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/28/2009, 10:10 pm

[I'll be lurking...]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 10:12 pm

(The new thingie's up, so Imma assume I can close this. Very Happy)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40