The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement!

+4
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Jesus4Eternity
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
PugsRock
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/6/2010, 9:07 pm

"Aaah!" I screamed as a wave of water hit me. I swallowed some, and started choking.

[What a way to start off camp. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy
Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy
Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement!

Post by PugsRock 2/6/2010, 9:27 pm

I stayed underwater for a few long seconds and then surfaced, gasping for air.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 2/7/2010, 7:12 pm

PugsRock wrote:
amazon wrote:[Do you want to do on/off RP, Pugs? This RP sounds really fun]

Sure! Smile I'd love to.

[coolio! Who and who?]
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 2/9/2010, 8:03 pm

[Hi Pugs =) ]
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/9/2010, 8:08 pm

(The only person I have open is Jamie, Jen.)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 2/9/2010, 8:10 pm

[I only have Jen =) ]
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/9/2010, 8:56 pm

[Do you want to start? Wink]
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 2/9/2010, 11:28 pm

[You can =) ]
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/10/2010, 9:11 am

I put an oversized t-shirt on and walked out of the cabin and into the hot sun. I groaned and walked toward the basketball courts.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/10/2010, 11:05 pm

Name: Jake Santino
Grade : 10th
Description: deep green eyes, tanned skin, dark brown hair that’s kinda shaggy, thin and athletic. He’s 5’8”
Personality: He is kind and friendly to almost everyone he
meets, he doesn’t fall for females easily, and he’s a gentleman. He is
sometimes shy and isn’t the best conversation maker. He likes listening
to music with is usually scremo/rock and hard rock.
Secret : Can breathe underwater
Background/Family : His sister is Trinity Santino
Sport : Swimming, Basketball, and Canoeing

--------------------------------------------------------

Name: Trinity Santino
Grade : 10th
Description: Hazel eyes that change color with different lighting, tanned skin, long, straight dark brown hair, thin and fit. She's 5'2".
Personality: Outgoing and friendly. She loves nature and sports,
especially basketball. She is very competitive. She doesn't talk a lot
and it shy to people she doesn't know, but if you get to know her then
she is more talkative.
Secret : She can control plants
Background/Family : Her brother is Jake Santino
Sport : Swimming, Basketball, and Photography
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy

Female Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 12:01 am

Name: Alice Oshibonni.
Grade: 8th
Description: She has short hair, kinda blackish. She has gray-ish eyes, and her skin is rather pale. Her fashion sense consists of a dark colored shirt from hottopic, a gray zip up hoodie, and capris or shorts, with some random accessory.
Personality: Alice is a very bright, colorful person. She tends to smile alot, and she goofs off daily. But she is REALLY serious when she's singing/playing her guitar. (Which usually happens in her cabin) She also can't control her emotions well, so she can be happy at one point, then angry at another, then shy the next.
Secret: She can control paper. (like, she can make objects out of paper, et cetera, et cetera.)
Background/Family: .... Pass!
Sport: Martial Arts and her optional is Horse Back Riding.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 2/11/2010, 12:07 am

Name: Holly Pruden
Age (from age 13-18) : 13
Grade (use grade character is going into) : 8th
Description: Curved golden brown with blonde streaks here and there. Blue eyes.
Personality: TBPO
Secret (don't worry, I won't tell!) : She can control the element water.
Background/Family (optional) :
Sport (see post 3) : Soccer, Swimming, and Softball
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 6:09 pm

{Does anyone wanna RP? Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 10:35 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{Does anyone wanna RP? Very Happy}

[I'll RP with ya, if you still want to. Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 465999 ]
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 10:36 pm

{'Course I do! ^^ So, Who do wanna use? Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 10:39 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{'Course I do! ^^ So, Who do wanna use? Very Happy}

[I'll use either of the charries I just made and you can use whoever, so take yer pick. Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 268382 ]
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 10:41 pm

{Okay, How about Trinity and Alice? Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 2/11/2010, 10:42 pm

(can I rp with you guys?)

(ALICE! *tackles* I haven't seen you in forever! xD)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 10:44 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{Okay, How about Trinity and Alice? Very Happy}

[Okay-dokie! You start?]
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 10:48 pm

{I'm Okay with it Jess, But if Polly agrees...}
{Sure. nod}

The sound of the morning's alarm made Alice lazily open one eye. She groaned, sitting upright and looking around. The cabin was empty-- signaling everyone left without her. She grumbled something and hopped onto the floor, throwing on a black tee-shirt with 'BONES' (the show) written on it, her gray sweatshirt, shorts, and her black converse. Then she raced out the door, ready to start the day. Mostly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 10:58 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{I'm Okay with it Jess, But if Polly agrees...}
{Sure. nod}

The sound of the morning's alarm made Alice lazily open one eye. She groaned, sitting upright and looking around. The cabin was empty-- signaling everyone left without her. She grumbled something and hopped onto the floor, throwing on a black tee-shirt with 'BONES' (the show) written on it, her gray sweatshirt, shorts, and her black converse. Then she raced out the door, ready to start the day. Mostly.

[It's fine with me! Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 465999 ]

It was a bright, sunny morning and quite humid too. Trinity walked along a path that lead back to her cabin. She was covered in sweat and was panting a little. She had just gone on her morning run that she usually does every morning. Her sneakers we kinda muddy, but she had another pair back in her cabin. She was wearing shorts and a basketball jersey, both clung to her body as she made her way back, feeling tired, but satisfied.
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 11:03 pm

Alice's short black hair flung behind her, tangles and all. She was so focused on getting down to the field, she didn't see the other girl walking down the same path.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 2/11/2010, 11:04 pm

(thx! I have Jessi, Bethany and Blake. you guys pick. Smile)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 11:08 pm

jessirey wrote:(thx! I have Jessi, Bethany and Blake. you guys pick. Smile)

[Anyone is fine. Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 2 465999 ]

Miss_Alice wrote:Alice's short black hair flung behind her, tangles and all. She was so focused on getting down to the field, she didn't see the other walking down the same path.

Trinity had her eyes focused on the clouds, a smile played at the corners of her mouth. That cloud looks like a dolphin...and that one an eagle...and--BAM! She smacked into something, or someone, and fell backwards onto the wet, dewy grass.
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 11:13 pm

{I agree!}

Alice also collided with the girl, falling back onto the ground. "Ouch." She muttered, blinking a few times and sitting up. "Gyah!" She said, when she noticed the other girl. "I-I'm so sorry!" She said, springing to her feet and walking over to help the girl up.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next