The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th

Post by Komoda 12/29/2009, 12:31 am

December 28th
Whee! New story inspiration!! :3 :3

But, I guess I'll have to lock it in the vault for now.X3 Because first off, I must finish BR. And I must finish Too Many Answers... And also edit TLF... And after all that, I may end up having to make a sequel for BR and I absolutely have to (no choice) make a sequel for TLF. Idk about TMA, though...

Anywho, then there's also the witchy story. nod And, then there's the story about the lily. Surprised And my story about Wildstar!!

Bah, well, I guess I'll just... Write it some other day. Sad Besides, I should start RPing again... On Wednesday.

It could be possibly a summer project, though. 'Cause I know that the lily one and TLF 2 are going to be my Nano novels. So, I could do ze new story and Wildy during Summer... Witchy story whenever I feel like it... And then in the mean time, work on BR and TMA!! :3 Good plan.

So, order would be...

1. Beyond Reflections
2. Too Many Answers
3. EDIT TLF
4. Witchy story until Summer hits
5. Wildstar
6. New story
7. TLF 2
8. Lily
9. BR 2? (Possibly)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yayz

Tomorrow, I'm going to this city about an hour away. :3 I love that city 'cause they have this awesome fudge factory, this awesome store with cutesie Voodoo dolls, and this other place with incense, books, stones and other cool stuff. Very Happy

So I have to go to bed relatively early... O.o

But anyways...

Marnie showed me this really cute anime thing at her house today. ^^ Minus all the maturity, it was actually really good. This is the plot, basically.
Well, it's like about this guy in college and he's really cute and girly looking. He was sold off into slavery (not the 'work' type of slavery...) and this dude bought him for 120 million dollars to protect him. O.o But yeah, then then they ended up falling in love. It was quite adorable. Very Happy

Anyway, it was slightly inspiring, minus the maturity, and... Yeah. I don't know why she showed me that, though. XD I mean, it was awesome, but it was really graphic. I like the plot though, to be honest. And I guess I can't say it was all that disturbing. It was too romantic to be anything gross, really. I think I ended up tearing up at the end... Lolz.

Baha, and the one dude was pretty hot for a cartoon. ^-^ Especially when he smoked...
Why do I find that attractive!?
O.o It's because I'm into sleazy guys. -.-

Komoda, what has happened to you, child? O.o

Bloop... Bloop... Bloop.

My shirt smells like the nummy perfume my sister bought me. Very Happy But it also smells like hashbrowns. XPP Ooh boy.

Speaking of food, I think I'm getting fat. O.O
My dang scale is broken, so I have no way of knowing!! And considering the fact that I haven't had gym for ages and all of this holiday food... I need to start working out. It's not that I'm actually visibly fat, but it feels like it.

Hmm, so yeah...

This wasn't a very good blog, was it? Sowwy. D: Can't think of much to say...

Played Guitar Hero World Tour today with Marnie. Very Happy It was pretty awesome. Assassin by Muse is so hard on Bass, though... XP But fun!

Ooh, and I got first place a few times in a row on Smash Bros!Maybe 'cause we were just beating up Princess Peach... Ah well. XP I still feel proud.

Then Marn made us some hash browns. Yum yum. XD

Bahaha, I'm trying to get Joe to watch the anime thing. Because it'll traumatize him big time. Lolz.

Well, that's it. XP Byes guys! ♥️
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th

Post by shadowsowner888 12/29/2009, 10:50 am

Good luck with getting Joe to watch that lovely anime!! xD

Sweet blog. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/29/2009, 11:53 am

Haha, he said no. XP Oh darn.

Thank you!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/29/2009, 12:00 pm

xP Awww.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 28th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down