The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/6/2010, 2:09 am

Bookreportbookreportbookreport! Ahh! -runs around-

Sorry. I have a book report due on Friday that I haven't even started yet and I'm FREAKING OUT. I barely even remember what happened in the book. tongue I promised myself I'd answer at least the first two questions tonight but it's 9:30 and I haven't. And I have fencing tomorrow. XP

Anyway, last night I finally gave in and joined Facebook. It's not as boring as I thought it would be. I've already got 15 friends, mostly from camp. They're mostly the ones that persuaded me to join. I think everyone is now finding out that my online personality is drastically different from my offline one, or at least the one I show to people that I'm not particularly close to.

I also bought an alarm for my iPod. Epic fail. XD I really need speakers so I can make it louder but still have the iPod out of reach so I can't turn the alarm off.

In Math we reviewed for the test on Friday.

In Jewish Studies we did more Mishnah on borrowing and renting and stuff.

In first period Humanities we talked about the research paper. XP

At lunch I went to yearbook and found out that we'd managed to get an extra eight pages so we spent the entire time redoing the pagination.

Second period Humanities was the same as the first.

In Hebrew we talked about dogs.

Recess I did absolutely nothing.

In PE we spent the first 10 minutes watching Dorianna and Rosie run the mile and then went down to the playground. They put a fence around it and tore out half the trees. D: The guys were spinning each other around on the spinny things and then racing to the trash cans while they were still dizzy. It was hilarious. XD Then towards the end of the period they were trying to spin for a full minute. FAIL. The longest anyone got was Jacob with 25 seconds, and even that took multiple tries. rolleyes Believe me, I timed them. 13 seconds, 12 seconds, 10 seconds, etc. -sigh-

Just as we were coming pack from the park, the fire alarm went off. The six people (I was one) who were ahead went to line up in the big yard with the rest of the middle school and the others lined up in the little yard. The people in the big yard got told after just a few minutes that the alarm was malfunctioning and we could go back to class, but the people in the little yard didn't, so we went back to the science room, just the six of us and Mr. D. There's an alarm in the science room which was still going off so he moved us to the math room. So the six kids who went to the big yard got like ten minutes of doing nothing in the math room while the kids who went to the little yard spent the time trying to figure out what was going on. XD Then for the rest of the class we learned about stoichiometry or something like that. I still don't really get how it's any different from anything we've done before. tongue

Then I took the bus to the library and walked home. And got on the computer. And now it's 10:08 and I still haven't started my report and bedtime is 10. So I'm thinking I won't be doing it today. XP
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 ::

Post by Arianna 1/6/2010, 2:58 am

You should join the Twig group. nod You just have to search for writers guild, and I think it comes up. Otherwise, it's something like that. xD
Nice blog. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 :: 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/6/2010, 11:59 am

Well I would... except then you guys would be able to see my last name and stuff, right?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/6/2010, 12:15 pm

Very true. nod But you'd know our last names, too. Then again, I think lotsa you know mine from ItR. *shrugs* I'm not paranoid about that. xD If someone wants to stalk me they'll find out my last name somehow, whether it's on FB or not. xD

Wow, that was motivating. xD Don't worry, though, if you join, most of us won't stalk you. We promise. Halfway.

xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/5/10 :: 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 1/6/2010, 3:12 pm

*pokes head in* What's the facebook group called? I can't find it. :O
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 1/6/2010, 3:16 pm

No wait, I found it. xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down