The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th

Post by Komoda 1/9/2010, 1:01 am

You know what date it is. I thought it was the seventh, but apparently I'm wrong. But you know, so that's what matters.

And again, I apologize for not doing anything on Twig. It's not that I don't care... It's that I'll get to that on Saturday, if I have time.

Wherefore, you ask, is it that I have time to blog but no time to reply?
Because I'm a self-centered person who enjoys talking about myself. No... Actually, I'm sorry, but I honestly need somewhere to get down my thoughts. I'm not really self-centered at all... Okay, that's a lie. Somehow, I manage to be self-centered and modest all at the same time. Hmm...

Bleh. I have to wake up early tomorrow to get my hair cut... >.>
And I have a ton of homework for this weekend. Dang art... Augh, and English.

Oh well though. I have like 5 minutes to write this, so I better hurry.

I've decided to finally post my New Years' Resolutions.

1. Get fit. This means running 30 minutes straight at least three times a week. Every day would be preferable. Reaching two miles and burning 100 calories within that span of time would also be preferable.
2. Watch more anime, read more manga, draw more anime/manga.
3. Read more books than manga. >.<
4. Listen to more soulful, meaningful music. XD
5. Try in school... I guess.
6. Stop complaining about everything. Except in my blogs... I'll just lessen the complaining here.
7. Don't talk for the sake of talking... Only speak when spoken too. (In other words- Komoda, be even more antisocial.)
8. Be more compassionate and generous, like I used to be.
9. Stop biting my nails (Ha, like that's going to happen)
10. Be more religious. This means 3 journal entries a week (or like 15 minutes worth). And again, one a day would be preferable.
11. Stop being so vain.
12. No more wasting my time. Only doing things that I either enjoy or will benefit me. This means no more replaying Yoshi's Island over and over again when I could be doing something productive...
13. Finish BR.
14. Win Nano again.
15. Write more. Like... At least 3000 words a week? I can't really put a minimum on my creativity... ^-^''
16. Stop. Procrastinating.

Okay, so that's like it.

As for my day...
Well, I don't have an awful lot of time left so Imma rush this.
The morning was okay. Ni was all ticked with me again, but I've decided that I'm going to just ignore her from now on. Ya know, apart of the whole resolution #7 thing. She gets in those moods... Where she chooses a best friend for a week, and no one matters to her but them. And Binky was her choice this week, so I'll just have to respect that and hang out with people worth my time.

Math was decent. Uh... I don't think I did a whole lot other than stare at the page and read Vampire Knight. Consequently, I have even more homework.

Homeroom was okay. I finished Vampire Knight (Volume 2).

French was good. I finished correcting Niomi's story while listening to music so that I didn't have to put up with her moodiness. She was ignoring me for Binky, anyway. Shocker...

Science was okay. I realized that Nathan is in fact not Nathan, but I am now referring to him as my lab partner. Because lab partner is sooo much cooler.

Lately, during these past three days of science, I believe lab partner has not copied from me. Perhaps he got the message? Though, I can't say I'm sure if he's angry with me for my coldness. We did talk briefly today, after all. The exchange was something like...
Lab partner: Did she even look at my paper?
Me: I dunno.
I have major conversational skills, okay? I had to stop myself from laughing the entire time because lab partner kept on making smart comments to Jesse. Lol, Jesse may even think I have a crush on him, because I tend to be nice to Jesse. But I can't help it- he just seems like the kind of guy I should be nice too. Lab partner, on the other hand, seems like the kind of guy that I should be... socially awkward to. Heh.

So, I basically burst out laughing the second I walked out of class, because I really needed to run and I was super restless... So in other words, I think I had somewhat of a breakdown. Or I was just letting go held in laughter...? But then I ate with Joy and other people at our corner and we did some other stuff that I'm having trouble remembering right now. Basically going around and getting candy from vending machines.

In art, I fooled around talking to Xandy, and as a consequence, I have a crap load of calligraphy homework, along with all the drawings I have due before finals. *sigh* I have no one to blame but myself, though. Dang aspirations... I should just give up law enforcement and become a drug dealer... ^-^''' Or ya know, an author. Hee hee...

In Anglais, we had some fun with Romeo and Juliet. And now, I have a bunch of journal responses to do... *sigh* Oh boy, oh boy. Well, sanity, it was nice knowing you.

On top of all this stress that I have caused myself, I had a soda, chips and chocolate pretzels but did not run today. =o
But I can't say it's completely my fault. I hurt my knee today, so it's not like I could have run anyway.
I think I may be fine, though... 'Cause last time I checked, I was 10 pounds underweight (technically, though either the statistics or the scale is on crack)...
But then again, that was like a year ago. Surprised So I'm probably like overweight now.
Maybe... But weight isn't the issue. I need to be fit enough to outrun everyone else during the zombie apocalypse. nod

But yeah, other than the fact that I'm feeling horrible and grumpy due to not running, I better go watch Death Note before I start whining on about how much I hate school and my friends. Because oh well, I guess I need something to keep me busy. I mean, I'm going to be alone forever... I've already determined that. I'll never find anyone who can really fully understand how my mind works. I may act relatively normal here, but it's really indescribable how socially awkward I am. But I'll be fine as long as I have my stories and my music.

Wow, I spent like 30 minutes longer on this than I intended... So this may not make sense, because I didn't edit it.

So, adios guys. I must watch Death Note.
♥️

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th

Post by shadowsowner888 1/9/2010, 10:01 am

Wherefore, you ask, is it that I have time to blog but no time to reply?
Because I'm a self-centered person who enjoys talking about myself. No... Actually, I'm sorry, but I honestly need somewhere to get down my thoughts. I'm not really self-centered at all... Okay, that's a lie. Somehow, I manage to be self-centered and modest all at the same time. Hmm...

I seriously know what you mean. xD I like to blog just cus I need to get it all out.

I like that you're calling Nathan 'lab partner'. xD It's catchy.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Surprised Zomg. You know what, I'm gonna make sure I'm fast enough to outrun everyone but you, then. xD Then when we're the only ones alive, we'll plant carrots to make a living and breed hamsters until they evolve into humanoid life forms, so we won't be lonely. Very Happy

I hope you enjoyed Death Note. grin Sweet blog! :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/9/2010, 1:35 pm

Yeah. XP I don't think bottling up anger is good for my health.

Haha, I know, right?

OMG! That's a SPECTACULAR plan!! Very Happy I'm liking this.

Yeah, it was good! And thank ya!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/10/2010, 1:24 pm

That's right. nod

And every few seconds I'll go over to you, interrupting my carrot planting to say, "Well Komoda, we're in a real crumb." Very Happy

Swelcome! ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 8th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down