The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th

Post by Komoda 1/11/2010, 9:39 pm

Jan. 11

I wasn't gunna make a blog today, but...

Zomg!!! It's sooooooo cute! ^^
L says that Light is the only friend he's ever had! Awwweehhh.
:'( But it's so sad at the same time...

*coughs*

But anyway, today was decent, considering it's school. I... Don't have an awful lot of homework, but I'll probably get at it once I'm done this death note episode.

I also didn't run today, despite eating very unhealthily... ^^'' Oh well.

My lab partner was also absent today. And so was...Some other person. I really can not remember who. Perhaps... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Augh, I have bad memory. But anyway, it's perfectly natural for me to notice my lab partner's absence, considering he sits beside me.

Gah, I'm very behind in art... But oh well. XD The only art I really care a lot about is manga/anime, so yeah. I do enjoy calligraphy, though. I'm doing these gothic letters that are very beautiful. But as for the hands and feet... Screw that. Honestly.

I didn't do much interesting today. We went to Dairy Queen, I got another ninja voodoo doll, and I discovered that Mallory has my favourite jeans at her house. >.>

I also saw Tom today. Twice... I think.
At least once. But that's irrelevant, because he's an odd child. Er, or man.

I really like Japanese screamo again. :33 I've missed it so.

Lolz, is it obvious that I can't think of much to say? I could go on and on about how much I adore L... But nah. Seriously though, he's just so... It's not even his looks, but it's just that raw insanity. I think I like character the most in a guy, and looks of course. XP It sounds shallow, but it's true. Like, for example, there's this Brett guy at my school. I can tell by the way he dresses that he has character. Unlike Zach, who is just like some phony guy out of a story book. Okay, yeah, he has character, but I don't know if I trust him. ._.

Wholy crap. My phone just vibrated and it sounded like a dinosaur.

Alas, I must be gone now. I have stuff to do... (Like watch anime)

Bye guys! ♥️
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th

Post by shadowsowner888 1/11/2010, 11:58 pm

Lovely blog. xD I wonder how your jeans got there . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - January 11th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down