The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG! >:D

5 posters

Go down

Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D Empty Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG! >:D

Post by Crystal Aura 1/16/2010, 10:22 pm

Salutati o n ,
TWIG humankind! Smile

Okay...

So... just bust a gut trying to guess what I look like.

There's nothing more to it. Seriously. Razz

Oh yeah, there is more to it!

I really, really want you to make an all-out effort, 'kay?

Break. Your. Back. Twisted Evil

(Not literally! Shocked )

Alrighty, then...

Sayonara, fellow citizenry! lol!

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 1/17/2010, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D Empty Re: Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG! >:D

Post by Malicious Nightmares 1/16/2010, 10:27 pm

Okay. Once you guys have guessed, you guys can check the spoiler;

Spoiler:
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D Empty Re: Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG! >:D

Post by Crystal Aura 1/16/2010, 10:37 pm

Miafire wrote:Okay. Once you guys have guessed, you guys can check the spoiler;

I officially have no stomach for Mia!
*Flees*
lol!
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/16/2010, 11:16 pm

I know this isn't likely...
But I'd imagine you as having wavy black hair parted on the side falling evenly to your waist. Pale skin with grey-violet eyes, always wearing black lipstick but with minimal eye makeup. Average height and weight... Kind of dressing in a Lolita style -gothic yet elegant- with long black nails and floral black tights. As opposed to Mia, who I imagine to have a more punk style, with spikes and chains and such.
nod

*checks description*

Whoa. Slightly off...
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 10:08 am

I think you have shortish blonde hair in pigtails, bright blue eyes, and a little smirk on your face. You're wearing . . . um, I think I see you as wearing these weird overalls and a striped green t-shirt, as if you work on a farm . . . ? xD Ummm. And your shoes are, like, skateboard shoes. With dark colors, and untied.

Oh, and you're skinny. Very Happy

*looks at spoiler*

Whee! xD Failure.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 1312Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 2412Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 3349Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 3548Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/17/2010, 10:43 am

Haw-haw, Mia. Funny how you ruin everything. *Pushes Mia down a chasm*

Twisted Evil

Hey, Mia, you even forgot stuff! Shocked

Spoiler:

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 1/17/2010, 10:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/17/2010, 10:46 am

Gah! You picture me as a girlie, Shad! affraid
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 10:47 am

I'm sorry. xD I'm very sorry.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 1312Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 2412Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 3349Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 3548Try to guess what Crystal Aura looks like, TWIG!  >:D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/17/2010, 10:54 am

Read my spoiler... it says all the stuff Mia royally missed
TT.TT
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 1/17/2010, 5:20 pm

Komoda2000 wrote:I know this isn't likely...
But I'd imagine you as having wavy black hair parted on the side falling evenly to your waist. Pale skin with grey-violet eyes, always wearing black lipstick but with minimal eye makeup. Average height and weight... Kind of dressing in a Lolita style -gothic yet elegant- with long black nails and floral black tights. As opposed to Mia, who I imagine to have a more punk style, with spikes and chains and such.
nod

*checks description*

Whoa. Slightly off...

Me? Spikes? And chains? Punk style? o_O I wish I were allowed to dress like that. XPP I'm currently more skateboarder. XP ['Cuz my parents wouldn't want me too much into punk-style.]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 1/17/2010, 5:23 pm

Crystal Aura wrote:
Haw-haw, Mia. Funny how you ruin everything. *Pushes Mia down a chasm*

Twisted Evil

Hey, Mia, you even forgot stuff! Shocked

Spoiler:

A unique singing voice. Very uniue, indeed. So unique, that little Miss Mia [Me. XD] Can sing Addicted by Saving Abel MUCH better then you can. smug
I so rock, man. XD Jk. :3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/17/2010, 6:10 pm

Miafire wrote:

A unique singing voice. Very uniue, indeed. So unique, that little Miss Mia [Me. XD] Can sing Addicted by Saving Abel MUCH better then you can. smug
I so rock, man. XD Jk. :3

I didn't, barely sang it! It's revolting! affraid

Of course, you sang it better, because sound never really made it's way out of my mouth when you asked me to sing it, I was way too repelled to sing let alone sing it well! Evil or Very Mad
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/21/2010, 10:05 pm

Miafire wrote:
Komoda2000 wrote:I know this isn't likely...
nod

*checks description*

Whoa. Slightly off...

Me? Spikes? And chains? Punk style? o_O I wish I were allowed to dress like that. XPP I'm currently more skateboarder. XP ['Cuz my parents wouldn't want me too much into punk-style.]
Ah yeah, I understand. I would be more into a gothic-type style if I wasn't worried about what my parents thought. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/30/2010, 8:55 pm

I say the exact same, Komoda. smiley
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down