The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Ride Tidbits

2 posters

Go down

Maximum Ride Tidbits Empty Maximum Ride Tidbits

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/31/2010, 9:58 pm

Fang landed in the cave, and Angel giggled. I realized I was still holding his hand and blushed. Fang rolled his eyes again, but didn't let go. I really didn't want to let go... Fang's hand was warm, and I was freezing and I had just realized I was shivering violently. Fang sighed, pulling his jacket off and wrapping it around my shoulders gently.
"Lie down; I'll take first watch." Fang murmured, watching me shiver. I obeyed without question, making a pillow out of my arms and falling asleep under his jacket.
I slowly smoothed her hair away from her face. Even in sleep, she seemed tense and worrisome, as if something might get her... which could happen. I left my hand on her cold forehead as I watched with anxious eyes.
It was nearly time to change watches, but Amanda was finally relaxed and calm, almost normal. I wasn't tired- I would let her sleep.
"Mfluhm," Amanda murmured, turning over. "Fang..."

Did she just say Fang?
Amanda's eyes blinked open, and she sighed. "I'll take watch." She muttered, shaking her hair back. "You can sleep." Knowing that she would win the argument, I lied down next to her, still wondering.
Why had Amanda whispered my name?

Amanda sat cross-legged on the cave floor, drawing patterns in the dust. She sneezed as the dust rose, and I supressed a sigh. She was so much older than all of us in a way. Amanda knew what it was like to feel weak and vunerable, and most of us didn't. She figeted slightly, clearly sensing me watching her. "Fang, please sleep." She murmured, rubbing out the drawing and coughing harshly as the dust reached her face. "I can do the watch by myself." I watched with cautious eyes, but Amanda seemed fine, if not for the cold. Absolutly silently, I took my jacket from where she was sleeping and draped it around her shoulders. She smiled lightly. "Thanks." I nodded, lying down next to her. Before I closed my eyes, I could have sworn I watched her draw a heart...
I bit my lip as I watched Fang. It was annoying, sometimes... I could take the watch. I wasn't like Gazzy, young and more vunerable. I was fourteen years old, four months older than him. I wrapped my arms loosely around my knees, watching my flock. Only in sleep would Fang's features relax, his face calm, as usual, but less rocky and hard. More... humanly soft.
A few hours later, I felt something fall on me. Natural instints kicked in, and I was on my feet in five seconds. And that's when I realized that Amanda wasn't next to me, as usual. She was what woke me up.
Immediatly, I turned her over, looking at her body. It looked like she had an athsma attack... in the middle of the night. She had a pulse... but wasn't breathing. I lied her gently on the cold rock, getting on top and slowly pressing my lips to hers. No, I was not kissing her... I was giving her rescue breathing.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Maximum Ride Tidbits Siggy
Maximum Ride Tidbits SiggyMaximum Ride Tidbits Siggy
Maximum Ride Tidbits SiggyMaximum Ride Tidbits Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride Tidbits Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tidbits

Post by twilighter3000 2/7/2010, 5:55 pm

Oooh, awesome! You always do these with you as the person with the hot guy, lol.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride Tidbits Empty Re: Maximum Ride Tidbits

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 4:00 pm

Yup! xD, thanks.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author