The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!!

+5
Avé
Malicious Nightmares
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Arianna
Jade
9 posters

Go down

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Empty First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!!

Post by Jade 2/8/2010, 2:33 am

That's right twigadopts is having a contest! All you have to do is write a poem to do with valentines day/ love. The winner [and possibly runner up if we get 10+ people to enter] will win a custom pet on TWIGA's that no one else will ever own, meaning it will never be for adoption to the public therefore it will be uber rare 0.o

If you want to enter the contest just follow the guide lines below, no new entries will be taken on Febuary 15th and later. The winners will be judged by Arianna and me so obviously we can't enter Smile

Guidelines:

1- Make sure your poem follows the rules of the site [languge/ maturity wise]
2- Your poem has to do with Valentines Day/ love
3- Your poem must be entered no later than Febuary 14th
4- You can enter only 2 times per person
5- Once you have a completed poem please PM it to both me and Arianna, we promise not to lose it xD
6- You cannot enter your poem under someone else's name, nor can they enter your poem under their name
7- You cannot post your poem anywhere but your PM untill the winners have been awarded
8- Your poem must be original- no copying
[Ari if you think I'm missing something, please tell me!]

Last edited by Jade on 2/8/2010, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Empty Re: First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!!

Post by Arianna 2/8/2010, 10:48 am

I wanna enter. Razz
xD
Anyway, good luck, everyone!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Empty Re: First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!!

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/8/2010, 11:08 am

I think a rule your missing is that it has to be original
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/8/2010, 7:48 pm

Good rule Smile I got your entry, thanks Cassie Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/8/2010, 7:59 pm

I'll work on one. smiley

Aw, um.. are we allowed to breed it, and send the breeding result to someone else? [If the breeding result ends up as the same kind as the rare one the winner receives.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/9/2010, 1:03 am

They will be unable to breed Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/9/2010, 1:57 am

Yep, 'cause they only have one level. Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 461

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/9/2010, 7:44 am

O_o

M'kkay, then..

I'll work on one possibly, when we go skating, at school, today, :3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/9/2010, 11:03 am

I just came back from ice skating at school. x3
Lol, anyway, I can't wait to see all of your poems!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/9/2010, 9:03 pm

Ditto ^-^
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/9/2010, 9:28 pm

Aw, what if we've already posted the poem we want to use? Dx
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyLight 2/10/2010, 9:56 pm

I will enter! Smile
SkyLight
SkyLight
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Siggy
First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Siggy

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/12/2010, 9:38 pm

I sent in a poem. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 2:25 pm

Who's da winner?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Siggy
First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 2/16/2010, 2:27 pm

Precisely what I was wondering. Very Happy
I'm pretty sure TwigAdopts was closed, unless that was a dream.. [I might sound crazy right now] XD But we could still have a winner.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 3918First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 3919First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 4122First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 4123First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 4121First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 2005First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 4120First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 1703First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 1704First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 3920First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 1770First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 3918First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 3916First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 2:42 pm

TwigAdopts was down and up again, due to the shaky state of my webhosting. Razz
We are judging. Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 2:50 pm

Sh-weet! Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/16/2010, 3:21 pm

Oh, cool! I can't wait. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/16/2010, 6:25 pm

Neither can I! Very Happy
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

First Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! SiggyFirst Twigadopts Contest!! Win a Custom pet that no one on Twigadopts will ever have!! Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down