The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!

5 posters

Go down

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! Empty GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!

Post by catbuster 2/9/2010, 10:53 pm

OK! So for those of you that read my story on WI called Kaylu Carters first day due to recent adventures, I GOT IT BACK!!!!! So now I'm going to post in on here and finish it!!!!!! I'm so happy because it was my first story and it ended on a cliffhanger and just ACK! Well I'm only going to post a few chapters at a time even though I have like more than 20 so you can read it on your own time. YAY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin righton righton
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! Empty Re: GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!

Post by Komoda 2/9/2010, 10:56 pm

Aw, congratz!! That's amazing!! I'm so glad you got it back because I know how sad you were about it. How did you get it back? Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! Empty Re: GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!

Post by catbuster 2/9/2010, 10:58 pm

Well as you might have known about my sending those messages to the mods right? Well one of them was really nice and she messaged me back about how sorry she was that I was upset and stuff and well it just went on from there and I GOT IT BACK!!!!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/9/2010, 11:00 pm

WOAH! Smile That's great! Congrats! Very Happy
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/9/2010, 11:07 pm

I know!! I just posted it if you want to go read.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/10/2010, 2:02 am

Which mod? Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/10/2010, 10:32 am

I think it was.....Anthonysmommy?
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/10/2010, 5:22 pm

That's awesome! ;3 I've already read the five chapters you posted. I'm so glad it worked out for you!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! 1312GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! 2412GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! 3349GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! 3548GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down