The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET}

2 posters

Go down

Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET} Empty Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET}

Post by littletoes101 2/15/2010, 4:58 pm

Maturity: Fighting, killing, bloody descreptions of kills, mating, giving birth, and all that good stuff. Fantasy: Humans turning into dogs, talking dogs, morphing dogs
Summary: A group of seemingly normal teenagers, Elizabeth, Jonathan, Kayla, Freya, Autumn, Ty, Wyatt, and Kevin are turned into dogs. Now, they have to survive in the wild using a code Elizabeth deprives of her favorite series. After forming her strange mutt gang, they figure out they can shift from dog, to human, to half-dog. This causes a whole new set of complications that the small gang has to come over. Will they ever survive?

Part one-Becoming the Mutt
It was hard to describe what I felt when I first became the Mutt. The Mutt is just something I called myself, and still do, when I was a dog. It was a strange title to carry, but a good one none the less. Those first few months were like none I ever felt before-I felt free, with no responsibility, and only my little rag-tag pack behind me. I have to admit, in those months I did do a lot more than I thought I would ever be able to do. However, there was always that underlying feeling that something was different, wrong, not right. Like it shouldn’t be placed there. After a while I realized that dog life was my true calling. The place where I belonged. However, I’ll just show you what I had to go through to become the Mutt, what it was like knowing I was a half-breed, and the coping.
Darkness. That was what I first remembered. I had no idea what was going on, where I was, or what was happening. My muscles were sore and my eyes felt glued shut, almost like a newborn kittens’. Painfully, I grunted and opened one eye slowly. I put one foreleg out in front of me, a white paw scratching the dirt. Wait, foreleg? Paw? I stared at this new accommodation. How had this happened? I was human only a few hours ago! I sat up and began to lick my paws and clean myself, very slowly, soon noticing I was a fluffy Akita, and grooming myself wasn’t an easy task. I looked around and noticed other dogs around me, all passed out, limp, unmoving. I whined and looked around to stir them. I padded over to a pure white Greyhound and nudged her. “Hey? Hey wake up!”
She opened her eyes to reveal dark blue orbs, wide and disoriented. “Freya?” I gasped. She looked at me and groaned;
“Liz? Where are we…and who are we?” she lifted one thin, dainty foreleg, then let it fall back down before rising.
“I don’t know…” I looked around. “Some kind of cave, I think.”
I heard a groan from behind me, then a childish voice pipe out “Where am I?”
I turned to see a light red, so light it was almost cream, Irish wolfhound stand up, stagger on her paws, then catch her footing. Her chest had a small white blaze and she had a strange talon mark that spread from her nose over her eyes then back down to her nose. Those confused, brownish green eyes I recognized. “Kayla?”
“Of course it’s Kayla, who else would it be?” my best friend smiled as she approached me, steady now.
“Hey, can I join in the fun?” a black and white Malamute, being white tipped tail, two white paws, a white chest, a nose blaze, and eye mask padded over, a toothy grin on her face. Her sparkling green eyes quickly gave away the identity, and my hackles almost raised.
“Autumn.” She approached me, sadistically loving the look on my face. I growled at her, but before a fight could break up a russet and black German Shepard stepped between us. He had one black paw and a black tail, and his eyes were now a cold, steel like teal color.
“Jay?” He turned and nodded at me. Autumn growled and pinned her ears back, but a cream, dark masked Anatolian Shepard padded up.
“Autumn,” he murmured softly, and I could tell it was Ty. “Now’s not the time for you to start fights.”
She looked ready to say more, but stopped, thought it over, and turned her head. Two almost identical looking gray Bernese Mountain Dogs stepped up. The only two left were Wyatt and Kevin, so I knew that was who they were. I looked around. “This is new.”
“Yeah,” Kayla agreed. “Weird.”
I sighed and started to look for an exit to the cave. Surprisingly, I still could see in full color, not black and white like people say. I could see a yellowish golden light in the distance and figured that it must be the sunlight filtering through an entrance…or exit. I padded towards it and out into the open, and almost fell over at the scent of everything outside—the vaguely recognizable scent of many flowers, an ashy, tangy scent, and hundreds of other smells. I blinked, and Kayla padded up beside me. “Wow,” she breathed, eyes wide.
I was equally amazed. Freya stood beside me and smiled. “No matter how strange this is, it sure is cool.”

Last edited by littletoes101 on 2/18/2010, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET} Empty Re: Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET}

Post by shadowsowner888 2/15/2010, 10:44 pm

Before I begin to read, I noticed that you only put the maturity and fantasy in the description. Smile Please make sure to put them in the top of the first post as well.

*starts reading*

:3 Hey, this is cool!! Changing shape pwns. Keep wriitng!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET} 1312Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET} 2412Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET} 3349Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET} 3548Mutt {FIRST CHAPPIE NOT DONE YET} 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum