The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic.

4 posters

Go down

What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Empty What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic.

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/20/2010, 1:32 am

Writing this after being very far into it on another forum. If you want to read ahead, go to www.fox.com/bones click on the Official Bones Forum link on the bottom of the page, go to the search box, and type "What Are Twins For?" My username is "OshibonniLuv". If it doesn't show up, then click on the Fan Fiction PG13 and Under section in the side bar, and look for "What Are Twins For?" If it still doesn't doesn't appear, then go down to the section that says "Spoiler Section". Underneath that says "Next 50". Click that, and keep looking!
If you do read ahead, please don't post any spoilers in here. Say, "You did a good job in Chapter-" Whatever. I'll know what you mean.

ENJOY!!!! What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Icon_biggrin

CHAPTER 1

I ran up the steps to the platform, swiping my card on the way. I slunk over to this case's victim.
"Thank you for joing us, Miss Oshibonni."
I gnashed my teeth together. Grrrr. I turned to face Dr. Brennan and Dr. Hodgins. "I'm sorry I'm late, Dr Brennan," I said, bowing my head. I heard light footsteps behind me, but I didn't turn. I knew it was Angela. The machine chirped when she ran her card through it.
"Sweetie, don't be so hard on her, she's just an intern," she told Dr. Brennan.
I frowned. 'Just an intern'?
She came to stand beside me. Touching my shoulder gently she said, "It's good to have you back, Miyu. I didn't know it was your turn in the rotation."
"It's not," I replied. "I'm filling in for Vincent." I blushed slightly at my fellow intern and boyfriend's name.
"Is there something wrong?" Hodgins asked.
"No, he's just taken slightly ill," I responded.
I heard the doors open and heavier-than-Angela's footsteps.
"Miyu!"
I whipped around. I saw his face light up at the sight of me. He walked faster to the platform.
"Seeley!"
I bounded over to him and threw my arms around his neck.
"I've missed you, little cousin," he said in my ear. "Did you like LA? Did it rain? How's your mom?"
I've been in Los Angeles for three months visiting my mother, Lillian. She's Seeley's mother's little sister, which makes him my cousin. My father, Jarron, is in Japan on business and my twin sister, Alice is also employed here at the Jeffersonian Institute's Medico-Legal Lab as Dr. Camille Saroyan's assistant. We've known Camille since middle school, when she was still dating Seeley. That, and our ability to get anything we want by widening our Misty Forest eyes, landed us jobs here. And we were both top of our classes.
I released Seeley. "I loved it! It didn't rain at all, it was always sunny and warm. Mom says she misses your Bambi eyes," I told him, smirking. 'Bambi' was his childhood nickname my mother had given him. He hated it when I called him that.
"Bambi eyes....?" I heard Hodgins murmur to Dr. Brennan.
Angela snickered.
Another door opened.
"Bambi!"
There was a flash of light brown as my twin dashed towards us. Once she had made the machine beep, she crashed into Seeley, giving him a bear-hug. Alice mostly called him Bambi. I thought it was funny. He didn't.
When she was done trying to squeeze the life out of him, she turned to me and did the same.
"You're tan!" she accused, her porcelain features pouty.
"That's what happens when you spend a fourth of the year in California, my Snow White Queen," I teased.
She frowned at me. I shrugged.
"Alice," Dr. Brennan said suddenly. "I believe Cam wants you back."
Alice nodded. "I'm conducting my first solo autopsy as a test."
I'll never understand why Dr. Brennan calls my twin by her first name. She was 'Alice' and I was 'Miss Oshibonni.' I sighed.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Empty Re: What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic.

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/22/2010, 8:44 pm

No blue ink, please. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Siggy
What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Siggy
What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Empty Re: What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic.

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/7/2010, 10:25 pm

CHAPTER 2

"Miyu, Alice, you don't mind baby-sitting Parker tonight, do you?" Seeley asked over the webcam.
"Of course not, Bambi. We love Parker," Alice yelled from the kitchen, digging out her half-eaten wasabi bomb. "Ha! I found it!"
I rolled my eyes. "Do you know where your chopsticks are?"
Pause. Then, "Argh!"
I looked back at the screen. "Yeah, it's fine. You can bring him over whenever."
He sighed with relief. "Thank you."
"You got a hot date tonight?" Alice shouted jokingly.
"No!" He denied it a little too vehemently.
Alice came into the room, eating the rest of her wasabi bomb. "Is it Bren?" This time she was serious.
"We're just partners," he said, blushing.
"So it is!" I laughed triumphantly.
He glared and clicked off the screen.
"You can feel the love, can't you?" Alice remarked, amused. She flopped onto the couch.
"Be careful! Wasabi stains don't come out and that's a really expensive couch!" I warned her. I glanced around our apartment. Seeley told me it was bigger that Dr. Brennan's, and I believed him. Our parents had been wealthy, but Alice and I were pratically drowning in money. We're only 21, but we've had a lot of success. We write novels and draw manga, design clothes and own a record company called 'Tokyo Onii Records'. We work at the Jeffersonian because in high school our uncle was murdered and we promised ourselves we would get even. Now we are.
"So, Monopoly again?" Alice asked, taking her plate to the sink.
"Naw, I'm gonna hook up Rock Band for him."
I pulled a quarter out of my pocket.
"Heads I sing; tails you drum."
"I'm not stupid, Onii-Chan."
'Onii-Chan' means 'older sister' in Japanese, which we're both fluent in.
"Fine. Heads me; tails you." I flipped the coin. "Heads!"
We set up all the equipment to our flat screen. After everything was connected, I curled up on the couch with my laptop. From there I began typing my new novel furiously. I stopped when Alice's angel voice started. She was getting in her mic time before Parker came and I took it. I laughed when I heard the song. It was one of the ones we had written about Alice in Wonderland. This was Parker's favorite song, because it 'reminded him of a girl in his class'. He didn't know it was one of our songs. After twenty minutes of this there was a knock at the door. Alice darted over and pulled it open.
"Alice!" Parker flung his arms around my sister's waist.
"Hey, blondie," she said, hugging him back.
I set my laptop down and sidled over. "'Sup, curls?"
"The sky, flames." We bumped knuckles.
Seeley tapped his son's head. "Be good for your cousins, Park."
"Yeah, Dad."
With that Seeley left.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

What Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. SiggyWhat Are Twins For? -A Bones Fanfic. Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/7/2010, 11:57 pm

*giggles*

Whoo-Hoo! I can comment on HERE now! Very Happy
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/8/2010, 9:20 pm

{Yes. Yes, you can. You just have to wait until I catch up like it is on the forums for anyone who reads it to know what you're talking about.}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/8/2010, 9:21 pm

Gyaha. Okay okay. nod
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/8/2010, 9:24 pm

Soory, it sucks, I know.
You could always put it in a spoiler.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/8/2010, 9:25 pm

*headtilt*

Huh?
It doesn't stink....
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/8/2010, 9:30 pm

That the BY one is farther ahead, DoDo.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/8/2010, 9:34 pm

Ooh.
You want me to help then? *headtilt*
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/8/2010, 9:42 pm

If you could post Chapter Three, that'd be great!
I'm on my mom's desktop, so I can't access it right now.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/8/2010, 9:49 pm

Kay!
I give you.... Chapter Three!
----

CHAPTER 3

Parker and I battled it out on the guitar unitl our fingers were sore. He still won.

"Okay, okay, you got me beat," I told him, laughing. "Now try Alice."

She eagerly took the guitar from my hands.

Yet somehow he still won. It was amazing.

"You're gonna be a rock star when you grow up," she told him. He was positively glowing.

"Alice, will you sing my song?"

"Of course, Blondie." She smiled.

Parker set down the guitar and came over to where I was sitting on the couch. He climbed into my lap.

As he watched her, mesmerized, his eyelids slowly started to droop. A few seconds later he was snoring softly.

I laughed. "Alice, you have a lullaby voice."

"You know it, sista!"

I rolled my eyes. "He's asleep. What time is it? Why isn't Seeley back?"

"It's 10:16, and you know I exactly why he's not back." She gave me a meaningful look.

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. "Perfect timing. Can you get it?" I gestured towards the sleeping child in my arms.

"Yeah, sure." She went over and yanked it open.

"Rebecca?"

She was genuinely surprised.

"Hi," Rebecca said uncomfortably. She never really knew us that well. "I just got a call from Seeley, and he was really upset. Something happened with work, and he needs you both at the lab. Something about an agent getting killed and the 'squints' can't be short on staff right now. I came to get Parker. Has he eaten?"

"Uh, yeah, we fed him a while ago," Alice said, still shocked. "Right now he's asleep, though. Hey, Miyu! Wake him up and bring him out here, please."

I gently shook him awake. "Hey, Park, bud, your mom's here."

He rubbed his eyes with his knuckles. "My mom? Where's my dad? Did he get a big case?"

I nodded and led him out to Rebecca.

"Thank you," she said. "Really." She left.

"So," I said to Alice. "I guess we go to the lab."

She went to get her coat on. "Ready to roll, Agent Miyu." She shot me with her finger-gun and blew away the imaginary smoke.

I laughed. "I'm not the agent, Seeley is. I'm a forensic anthropologist," I said proudly. "And I bet you don't have your security pass."

She patted her pockets. "Darn, you're right. If it weren't for you, Onii-Chan, I would probably leave my butt sitting somewhere."

"True that," I muttered, walking out.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/10/2010, 9:28 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/10/2010, 9:32 pm

*nudge nudge* A Lavender Balloon.......

xD
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/6/2010, 9:46 pm

{I need to read ahead...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/6/2010, 10:55 pm

Yeah, you do, but the BY has become Read-Only. I think The Lab is open now, though.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/7/2010, 11:20 am

Oh okay...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/9/2010, 9:56 pm

I think the link is at the home page now.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down