The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D Empty Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/28/2010, 9:04 pm

Hikaru no Go is a Shonen Jump serialized manga. It features the main characters, Hikaru Shindo, Akira Toya, and Fujiwara-no-Sai. Intro::::

It's a normal school day. The hallway is loud, and people are clustered around the bulletin board, most of them laughing. There's a new sign! It reads:
Do you play Go? Do you want to learn? If so, join the Haze Middle School Go Club! Go is an acient game, play for hundreds of centuries, and you could play! The club plays in tournaments, and accepts all Haze students! Stop by and fill out an application today!

You know how to play Go, and you are actually not that bad a player. You decide to join!

Go practices have been going great! You have beaten you team's first a few times with no handicap.
One day a mysterious boy drops in. Behind him is a tall person, you can't tell if it's a man or woman. The person is wearing a very tall hat, and baggy clothes. Your first greets the boy but not the other person. This boy is Hikaru Shindo, and you've heard a lot about him. You introduce yourself and ask him who that person standing behind him is. He turns red, and your first is staring at you. Hikaru takes you out into the hallway and explains. That person, Sai, is a ghost!

_There's your intro! You don't actually know how play Go, that's fine. Neither do I. However, you do need to have read the books. Original characters:
Hikaru Shindo (Hikaru) Main Character, an Insei ~Miss_Miyu
Fujiwara-no-Sai (Sai) Main Character, a thousand-year-old ghost trapped inside a ancient Go board, stuck inside Hikaru's consiousness. Miyu is descended from him, but neither of them know that yet. ~Miss_Miyu
Akira Toya (Akira) Hikaru's rival, intent on beating Sai, although he thinks it's Hikaru. Son of the famous Toya Meijin, trying to get away from Hikaru by going pro.
Yoshitaka Waya (Waya) An Insei who is trying to become pro for the second year in a row
Shinichiro Isumi (Isumi) An Insei who is eighteen, which is the last year he can be an insei
Yuki Mitani (Yuki) ex-member of the Go club, quit when Hikaru did. Likes to cheat to earn money.
Akari Fujisaki (Akari) A girl member of the Go club, who just started at is still learning
Kimihiro Tsutsui (Kimihiro) Haze's first, captain of the Go club
Tetsuo Kaga (Kaga) part of the Shogi(japanese chess) club, although he is a really strong Go player

Just ask and I will assign charrie to you.

Original character form:

Name:
Go Strength: (Bad, poor, fair, okay, good, strong)
Looks: (Pictures are fine)
History:

Name: Brianna Sezumi
Go Strength: (Bad, poor, fair, okay, good, strong) Good
Looks: (Pictures are fine)
History: She's been living with her dad since she was 6, because her parents divorced, she started Go because she was bored.

Name: Kaori Ayano Nakajima
Go Strength: Strong
Looks:
History: Lives with her parents she was adopted when she was 4 but she dosen't know

Name: Miyu Kate Fujiwara
Go Strength: strong
Looks:
History: She is descended from Sai, but she doesn't know that yet. She's been in her Go club since sixth grade, and is usually first or second.
Her mom is Lillian, alive, and her dad, Jarron, is dead. He died in a house fire, set by a crazy.

Okay, GO!!!

Last edited by Miss_Miyu on 3/21/2010, 9:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D Empty Re: Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/28/2010, 11:01 pm

Name: Brianna Sezumi
Go Strength: (Bad, poor, fair, okay, good, strong) Good
Looks: (Pictures are fine) Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D 33091377
History: She's been living with her dad since she was 6, because her parents divorced, she started Go because she was bored.

(I love this anime/manga. Even though I haven't done anything with it for a while. XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D Empty Re: Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/1/2010, 10:30 pm

Accepted!! Cute picture. I'll add her up front!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D SiggyHikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/1/2010, 10:32 pm

(Thank you!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/2/2010, 10:42 pm

Name: Kaori Ayano Nakajima
Looks: Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D 001b
History: Lives with her parents she was adopted when she was 4 but she dosen't know
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/2/2010, 11:18 pm

Accepted, Mioko!!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/6/2010, 11:41 pm

{Miyu would you like to Rp?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/7/2010, 10:19 pm

{Later. ^_^ *nods* }
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/11/2010, 12:25 am

{It was later a long time ago... will you RP now?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/11/2010, 12:45 am

{Of course!}

{I actually want to start this time, tho. Let me make my charrie}

Name: Miyu Kate Fujiwara
Go Strength: strong
Looks: Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D Cute_Little_Red_Headed_Girl_by_emo_anime_girl
History: She is descended from Sai, but she doesn't know that yet. She's been in her Go club since sixth grade, and is usually first or second.
Her mom is Lillian, alive, and her dad, Jarron, is dead. He died in a house fire, set by a crazy.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/11/2010, 1:20 am

{Waiting...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimura 3/13/2010, 3:09 pm

Name: Tina
Looks: Hikaru no Go Roleplay~ We need more players! Join!! :D Anime-Girl-anime-girls-7642253-350-350
History: All her family is dead and she lives with a family firend... best firends with Kaori.
Kimura
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/14/2010, 5:09 pm

{Accepted, Kimura! Welcome to TWIG, btw!}

I looked around at my team. Tournaments...
I love them.
I saw Hikaru, and Sai was wailing at him to pay attention to the board. I shook my head and focused on my board.
Klak!
I set the stone down hard, making a resounding noise heard by everyone.
Yawning, I stretched my arms over my head after hitting the timer.
I grinned at Kaori.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/17/2010, 11:04 pm

I grined back as I hit the timer right after she did. I get up from the table as the person who I was playing stared at the board trying to figure out how I had won...he never would. I walk up to were Hikaru and Sai were at and stare at the board trying to figure out how Sai was playing the game this time.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/18/2010, 5:24 pm

{You know, it would help me a lot if you didn't use a present tense. It confuses me.}
I waited for this guy to hurry up and forfiet. The game had already lasted longer than I thought it would.
We had signed up for the co-ed tournaments, so I could hand the guys' butts to them on a solid silver platter. We tweaked the rules, and our team had five members. {We need another member.... grumble.}
Finally, the guy pushed his stone bowl away. "I-I surrender."
I grinned even wider. "Good game, bud." I made a finger gun and shot him, winking.
I joined Kaori at Hikaru's game. I could see the hamsters running around in their wheels in both his and Kaori's heads. Sai was waving his arms, begging him to attach.
"Calm down, Sai," I whispered. "It's just the prelims."

{Can I play Sai and Hikaru? Does anybody mind?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/18/2010, 7:28 pm

{No...*grumble...mad face*}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/19/2010, 11:34 am

{No... I can play them and you don't mind, or no... I can't play them and you do mind?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/19/2010, 11:38 am

{I'll wait for consensus from the other team members, tho}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/19/2010, 8:55 pm

{No sorry I don't care if you play them I was just mad because I was not 13 when I did that...and can I play Tetsuo Kaga?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/19/2010, 11:42 pm

(I don't care who plays Hikaru and Sai. It doesn't matter to me.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/20/2010, 3:05 pm

{It dose not matter to me... when are you going to come back on?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/20/2010, 6:40 pm

{I don't know.}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/21/2010, 4:28 pm

[Oh...okay.}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/21/2010, 9:01 pm

{You are such a dork. I answer, and you say oh... okay. I'M BACK ON, DOOFUS!!! *rolls around laughing* I swear, sometimes, you are such a goofball. *giggle-snort*}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/21/2010, 10:44 pm

{I know...how was the New Moon thing? You guys look so cute in the picture...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next