The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins!

2 posters

Go down

~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Empty ~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/2/2010, 8:06 pm

Green High The School on the Wheels

Drama on the road
Learning in a R.v.
Living with the closest friends and the distant enemeys.

Yes all of this on wheels!

At your old school learning and subjects weren't yout thing. You may know the latest info like who is dating who or who hates you. But school the actul school educational part isn't your thing. Your parents want and hope your grades will get better.
They here about this new school on a R.v. They here its highly educational and a very good experience.
They decide to contact the school...

Here at Green High we promise to give your children the best of all education out there. Your son or daughter will walk away with a good learning experince and a good site seeing experience. (Not to mention maybe a little love along the way.) Your child will visit the amazing White House teaching them about History and the poltical part of the world. Your kids no longer have to picture what there learning about they can go to it and see it! Several R.vs are participating in this your child will be placed with age and grade group best fited for your child!
We can't promise there won't be drama because when you have a group of teenagers living together you no there will be drama! Any way we hope you enroll your child!

Your parents seem to be really intrested in the school. And want to enroll you!
Don't worry there will be drama and love conections!

~Green High's Rules~
1. Please pm me all forms.
2. Please be patient with me getting your charrie added to the front. (I have a life!Lol)
3. Your characters may get pregeneant if they are older then a Freshman. Just don't go into detail.
4. Your character may get married if both characters are in there senior or Junior year.
5. HAVE FUN!

Enrollment Form
Name:
Personality:
Is your character thrilled that there Gurdian is enrolling them in this school?:
Other:

Personality:

Last edited by *Strongly*[Emo]tional on 3/2/2010, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Empty Re: ~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/2/2010, 8:58 pm

~~Memebers~~

Key:
Boys - Dark Blue
Girls - Pink

*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Peyton Marshall - 17 - Junior
Lucas Scott - 18 - Senior

Randomgirl1

Anastasia(Anna) Links -17 - Junior

Last edited by *Strongly*[Emo]tional on 3/3/2010, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Empty Re: ~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/2/2010, 9:07 pm

[Begin the Roleplays!]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/3/2010, 4:00 pm

Name: Anastasia(Anna) Links
Grade: Junior
Description: Long, silky chocolate brown hair that shapes her face into a gorgeous heart shape. Bright blue eyes that seem like she's blind, while she isn't. She has cream-colored skin and soft, light pink lips. She barely smiles but when she does, it seems like a magical love potion is sprayed onto you. Seriously beautiful.
Personality: A very agressive and competative girl that likes to get what she wants. She can take on anyone and is always up for a challange. She's very desiving and will do anything to fool someone. Anastasia adores anything to show everyone that she's the best. Anastasia isn't afraid to get hurt or hurt someone. Deep fear of spiders(arachnophobia) and unique intelligence. She's highly athletic and can beat any boy at any sport. Very myterious and is not afraid to stab you in the back. Short tempered.
Is your character thrilled that there Gurdian is enrolling them in this school?: No
Other: Nope

[~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! 2hgv3g4]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/3/2010, 6:58 pm

[Thank you accepted.]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/3/2010, 7:10 pm

[wanna RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy~Green High School on the Wheels~** Part One ** Drama On The Road Begins! Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/3/2010, 7:37 pm

[Of course!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/3/2010, 7:40 pm

[Cool. Anna and who? :3]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/3/2010, 7:51 pm

[ I am going to use Lucas:)]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/3/2010, 7:54 pm

[Alright! Can u start? Since IDK how. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/3/2010, 8:02 pm

Lucas began packing his stuff for the new school that his mother enrolled him in. He was not thrilled aout leaving his football team and his girlfriend behind and starting a new school year on a stupid R.v. He wondered what the people would be like. Just then his mother called up the steps...
''Green High will be here to pick you up soon so make sure your ready.''She told him.

''Why even call it a highschool?''Lucas said to him self.''Its a freeking school on a r.v for crying out loud.''Lucas said shaking his head. He through his bags down the stairs. And he began getting his phone,phone charger and Ipod ready.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/3/2010, 8:19 pm

"Oh, bye honey." My mom cried, pulling me into another tight bear hug. "Bye mom." I sighed, giving her a hug and taking my two suitcases. "iPhone?" My mother asked. "Check." I replied. "iPod? Medication? Ear phones? Bathing suit? Sunscreen?" She asked. "Check, check, check, check, and check." I sighed. "Oh, I should stop babying you. You've gotten so old. Just tried not to get expelled from this school, okay?" She asked. I nodded and rolled my eyes, putting on my Gucci glasses and walked to R.V. It was like a twelve-story mansion with wheels. "Wow," I mumbled, getting onto the bus. The seats werer large and leather. It was sparkly clean. I smiled and put my suitcases in the back, taking my iPhone and iPod out. I walked to the top of the seating part of the bus and sat in the back, starting to text my friends.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/3/2010, 8:23 pm

Lucas heard the loud horn of the large mansion looking school on wheels. He didn't even say goodbye to his mom. He fliped on his blue Aeropostale hoodie and then put the hood up over his head. He put each blue shiny ear bud into each ear and walked onto the large rich looking school. Lucas saw no empty seats he saw one next a girl he sat down next to her. Lucas didn't say a word.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/3/2010, 8:27 pm

I flinched as a boy unexpectadly sat next to me. I took out my ear buds to my iPod. "Er- Hi? I'm Desiree." I said with a slight smile. Sorta cute.. I thought. I started to paly a game on my iPhone.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/3/2010, 8:39 pm

[Desiree I thought it was Anna? Lol!]

Lucas looked over to her for a small moment. ''Sup''He said tiliting his head quickly upward. [ Like you know lol write like when you go what's up and you do that thing with your head?] Lucas then leaned his head against the back of the seat and took out his Ipod touch he went through the list of songs until he found the one that he really liked.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 9:24 am

[UGG! I keep mixing up names! Igrnore that. XDD]

"Sup." He said with a quick boy nod upwards and went back to his iPod. I glanced at the songs he had on his iPod. They were very similar to the ones I had on my iPod. The one he picked was the one I was listening to right now. He still hasn't told me his name, though.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/4/2010, 4:19 pm

Lucas wanst the type of guy to start a conversationand even If you started one rat he still wasn't for sure going to talk back to you.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 4:26 pm

"What's your name?" I asked him as a small spider crawled along the top of the bus. I froze and heald my breath, quickley going through my purse and frantically looking for my medication. Arachnophobia medication. I was able to pry the bottle open and take out a bottle of water. I took one pill and calmed down. The medication I was taking was the only one that helped me get over my Arachnophobia for up to twelve hours.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/4/2010, 6:27 pm

Lucas looked over at her. He noticed that she seemed to be taking some kind of medication.''Whats your problem?''He asked her avoiding the wuestion she had asked him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 6:30 pm

"What's your problem?" He asked. "A-Arachnophobia." I said as it came closer to me. I yelped. Usually, I would be screaming for the bus to stop and I would start hyperventing. Atleast the medication was kicking in.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/4/2010, 6:32 pm

''What the freek does that mean?''Lucas said shooting her a dirty look. He picked the spider like creature and then through it out the window.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 6:33 pm

"What the freek does that mean?" He asked me, shooting me a dirty look. "An abnormal fear of spiders. I could start having panic attacts, my heart rate speeds up, and I totaly freak out." I said.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/4/2010, 6:43 pm

Lucas shook his head.''Whatever.''He said rolling his eyes then shoving both ear buds into his ear. He then turned the music up to as loud as it could possibly go.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 7:04 pm

[What will it take for him to talk more and be a bit nice? xD]

"Whatever." He said. I rolled my eyes and took out my labtop. I started to search for the OneTreeHill, Gray's Anatomy, and Snapped episodes I missed from being at my last boarding school.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down