The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

+9
Mandy-Love
Cyn431
{Neon Muffins}
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
<3--[Emily]--<<
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
LuvPink
13 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by LuvPink 3/17/2010, 6:11 pm

I shrugged. "They likE it." I said, a tad devensively.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/17/2010, 6:34 pm

"But the people around you don't." I replied, taking a choclate-covered strawberry from a tray and eating a bit of it.

[Wanna RP on Wuhu Island?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 7:35 pm

[[rp anyone?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 Siggy

Shiner -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/17/2010, 7:38 pm

[Me. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 7:45 pm

[Alright. Who & Who?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/17/2010, 7:46 pm

[Clarissa and Matt?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 7:47 pm

[[Alright! You start?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 7:47 pm

[[werent we already rping with them lol?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/17/2010, 7:48 pm

[Sure! Have they met yet?]

[Lol. Did u reply?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/17/2010, 8:54 pm

[Anyone RP?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/17/2010, 8:58 pm

randomgirl wrote:"But the people around you don't." I replied, taking a choclate-covered strawberry from a tray and eating a bit of it.

[Wanna RP on Wuhu Island?]

"Whatever," I said, frowning. I grabbed another martini and gulped it now. I felt a little light-headed and I sat down in a seat.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 9:06 pm

Form:
Full Name- Aaron Jackel
Gender- Female. JK! Male. lol
Age- 18
Description (Pics okay)- dark messy black hair, tan skin, and muscular. Kind of looks like a mixture of the *bad boy* from iCarly & Hannah Montana/Taylor Lautner
Personality- tough, bad boy, defensive, courageous, strong, hard headed, adventurous, risky, a bit dangerous, hot headed, determined, and quick on his feet.
Acting Career/History- Grew up in complete poverty when his mother abandoned him and his father when he was two. Grew up in a ghetto, living on his father's cheap contruction worker pay, while his father wasn't the best person. He smoked and drank in the house, abused Aaron physically, dealt drugs, and broke into several places. However, when his father was sent to jail for selling marijuana to an unercover cop, he was sent to live with his rich uncle(mother's side) along with his spontaneous family, at the age of twelve. This is when they realized his talent and ability of acting and were quick to get him an angent and sign him up to play in several t.v. shows as the 'cute bad boy' and then at age seventeen just finished playing in a best seller romantic/suspence/action/thriller movie. Head of Hollywood now.
Other- none.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/17/2010, 9:08 pm

[Approved]

[RP Hearts? Who and who?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 9:14 pm

[[whats the last post, Cassie?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 9:14 pm

[[thanks (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 9:15 pm

[[And sure! Anyone works for me.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/17/2010, 9:23 pm

[Jake and Ally?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/17/2010, 9:24 pm

HeartEd wrote:
Hearts wrote:"I don't know, have you?" I asked her, interested in my co-worker. "I'm Jake Parker. We're working together, right?" I asked.

I smiled. "Guess so!" I twirled my blonde ponytail as we walked to the set together.

[Here's the last post]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 9:27 pm

"Cool," I smiled, glancing at her blond ponytail. "Shes really cute," I thought to myself, as we got to the set.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/17/2010, 9:29 pm

The moment we walked in, Tony pounced on us. "Ally! Jake! Great to see you two!" We kissed each other's cheeks. "It's great to see too!" I said cheerfully. I glanced at Jake, behind me. "This movie is going to be so much fun!"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/17/2010, 10:25 pm

(LOL.)

"Really? Wasn't he just in that really big movie?" I asked trying to remember him a little better. I already knew who he was. I was in a movie with him a few years ago.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/18/2010, 4:09 pm

"Really? Wasn't he just in that really big movie?" He asked me. "Yeah." I sighed. "What do you want to do now?" I asked him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 6:09 pm

"You should call him..." I sighed.
(Have him break up with her or something.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 21 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/18/2010, 6:11 pm

['Ello peeps. Smile Anybody RP?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/18/2010, 6:15 pm

"You should call him..." He sighed as I nodded and took out my iPhone, dialing the number. I explained to him what happened and he started yelling at me. "Why did you have the start with that scene?!?" He screamed as I winced and brought the phone away from my ear. "I didn't know what was in it!" I screamed. "We're over." He said, hanging up the phone. I sighed and bowed my head, currling up into the couch.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next