The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 3/4/2010, 2:55 am

Let's see... this morning I was so tired when I got out of bed that I actually fell asleep for a minute sitting upright on the floor of my room. o.0 I woke up again, though.

Erm... in Math we took some notes and got an assignment.

In JS the rabbi said we could have study hall as long as the noisiest kids stayed in the math room. xD So I finished my math assignment (most of it, anyways Razz) and wrote a little. Speaking of which, I have to type that up... xP

In first period Humanities we talked about Huckleberry Finn.

Lunch I read and then Talia made me go down to the computer lab to help her some more with her page even though there were three other people already in there who coulda helped her. xP

Second period Humanities was the same as the first.

In Hebrew we talked some more about "אפשר" and "אי אפשר" and my seat partner got switched. Razz

Recess I read.

Double Science was more s*x ed. We labelled the female reproductive organs and did some kind of matching thingy on both male and female organs.

Then my dad picked me up and he was complaining about how he wanted to have a family dinner tonight but I wouldn't get home from fencing till quarter to seven and he had to go out at seven, so I decided that would be a good time to ask if I could skip fencing because my legs had been really sore all day for no reason. Of course, he still said no. xP And then he asked my mom and she said no too, just because she didn't want to seem like a pushover. Razz But eventually I whined enough that they decided I could skip today if I took a makeup class on either Saturday or Monday. That's gonna be awkward... xP

And I just spent a while finally going over the rough draft of my research paper and making corrections on the hard copy... and now I have to type them all up. xP

I'm going to be a copycat and start featuring a song every day like Ave does and Shadow used to. xD So... today's is Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine.

Ever read the lyrics? In case you haven't... here. o.0

Spoiler:

Odd, isn't it?

MLIAs of the day:

Spoiler:

Last edited by rattyjol on 3/4/2010, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 3/4/2010, 1:27 pm

Ooh, I love that song! :3 Assuming you've actually made the playlist, press the "post my playlist" button at the top of the screen, choose the Gaia option, and then put it in like this:

Code:
[flash(450,300)]codehere[/flash]

The numbers are just to make the playlist a decent size. nod

OMG! The door MLIA! I love that one! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/3/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 3/4/2010, 8:28 pm

Thankee. Very Happy

IKR? xD Those guys are awesome.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down