The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova's characters <3

Go down

Nova's characters <3 Empty Nova's characters <3

Post by Novastare 3/11/2010, 1:06 pm

(just one for now)

Name - Alexander Freadric Wallace ( He goes by Alex)
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Description - Alexander is from Scotland. He has brown hair that goes gone to his shoulders. It is mostly kept back in a braid. He was considered royalty in Scotland, so he dresses up to most everything. Other then that, he is pretty much a normal teen. He wishes his mom and dad would let him use the computer, but they believe in old-fashion things. He sneaks out every so often to go to the library. In riding trips, he often goes to america. He loves to look around and play with electronics, although he has no idea what they do. He has green eyes that fade into a yellowish color before the white part of the eye. He often wares a white button up shirt and black pants. When he wants to dress for sports, he wares blue jeans and a tank top. When that isn't aloud at one of the places, he wares a T-shirt. He feels that comfortable and fashion are different things. He feels most comfortable in a dress shirt, he was just brought up that way. He is mostly pretty built. He eats like an elephant, and in eating doesn't care to be polite. He likes to ware riding boots or just plain black sports shoes.
Personality - He is an easy going and childish person. He is relaxed most of the time and tends to enjoy the things around him. He believes that it's polite to kiss girls on the cheek when he greets them. It gets him in trouble with a lot of people, but he never thinks anything of it. Some people think that he likes them when he greets them, but he really is just being polite. He bows in greeting as well. He is slow to anger, but can get mad if you provoke him enough. He is often gifted in fighting, but he likes to not use his skills. He believes it is only for important things, and so he will get punched and simply get up and walk away. People call him a coward for it sometimes. He does stand up for other people a lot though. He believes that friends are important and tries to be friends with everyone. He is often seen looking up at the sky. This is because he thinks in his mind a lot. He likes to drift off to new worlds.

Pets: He has a horse named Benedict.

Picture-(credit to artist, this was not drawn by me)

Nova's characters <3 Ygp8d8a
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Nova's characters <3 Empty Re: Nova's characters <3

Post by Novastare 3/15/2010, 2:47 pm

Name: Rapha Elijah Paliden
Grade: 9th
Power: Sidestepper
Personality: He is a silent and strong character. He is afraid of people, so he often stays by himself. He really is not that social. He likes to be by himself and tries to be polite. He will bow to people on greeting, but only because it was the way he was taught. He is kind of shy and can sometimes not say the right things. He stands up for his friends, but he hates fighting. He was told by his father to never fight. Now that his father is gone, he has never thrown a punch at anyone else. He is not so much shy, as sad. He often lopes around thinking about how weak everyone says he is.
Description: Rapha's name means weak and ill. He is blind and so his eyes are a very light blue. He hears things and in a way "Sees" them. He has very good hearing, due to his blindness. Ever since his father died, his step mother has been treating him like a freak. She believes that he is the most weakest being. This is only because he doesn't fight people. She believes that her son is a million times better, even though Rapha could beat him in an instant. He is a sidestepper, and he loves this power because he can walk away from people easily. He likes nature and is often seen around it. He is very smart, but doesn't often show it. He has very long black hair that is braided behind him. He wares a long sleeved black shirt most of the time.
Other: He is blind, but sees with his ears.

Nova's characters <3 Img-thing?
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Nova's characters <3 Empty Re: Nova's characters <3

Post by Novastare 5/22/2010, 5:56 pm

Nova's characters <3 919afb084fcd4ea9

~=::~W~=::~A~=::~N~=::~T~=::~E~=::~D~::=~
So what is you can see,
The dark inside of me!!
No one will ever change,
This animal I have become!!

~=::~W~=::~A~=::~N~=::~T~=::E=::~D~::=~

Name: Adil Alexander Wendole, Goes by "Wanted"

Personality: He has a strong sense of justice, a eye for an eye. He believes that the punishment should fit the crime. He doesn't always fallow orders or rules. He is much of an outcast. He is kind and polite to some, but on the inside, he hates most humans. He hates the darkness in every man, and shuns those who ignore it.

Lives: In Wammy's house.

History: His mom died giving birth to him. His father raised him well, being a cop and all. He made time for him all the time and he brought homework for him instead of sending him to public schools. He believed that he could give his son everything. He taught him to think for himself and he taught him in the ways of guns and weapons and how to survive. However, when he was working on an odd case, he was accused of a crime that he didn't commit. After that, everyone shunned his son for what his father was said to have done. When his father was being transferred to court one last time, he was killed by a heart attack. This was devastating to Adil, he had loved his father very much. He knew that his father had not done anything, and that he was going to get justice at court before he died. Adil then grew far away from people. He stopped letting kids beat him up, and he learned the one thing his father never taught him. "Hate", after that, he was never wanted again. They took him into Wammy's house, but he still never fit in to the crowd.

Looks: Displayed by picture. Dark blue eyes, white hair.

Other: He is now looking to become a bounty hunter. He has great skills in most weapons, mostly training in guns and spears. He wares a mask when he is out "At work" so they can never know his face or who he really is. He used to escape and do a few good deeds, they nicknamed him "Wanted". Although, outside the orphanage, they call him "The White Wolf".

The wind blew silently, as I remember it. I was just like any other boy, talented, cunning, and smart. I had the makings of a great warrior, maybe thats why my dad taught me how to fight. He was good cop, always taught me to be on my guard, never look away, never stand down. He had a great saying, and he always told me to repeat it every time I was cornered. "If you have no where to turn, then just don't turn." I guess, in some ways, I never did."Where are you!?"I heard, rising to my feet. I gripped my cutting knife tightly and the blade almost fell down to touch my skin, as I loosened my grip. I could never quite get the hang of this place, but what other options did I have at the time? So, I started walking toward my fate, once again. But, I knew, someday I would see the murderer, the one who killed my father.

Nova's characters <3 Mask

~:":~~:":~"Father, son, loved as one, in this empty room"~:":~~:":~

Credit=
Song 1: Animal I have become:Three days grace:
Song 2: Father, son:Peter Gabriel:
Pictures: Found on Photobucket:Editing: Novastare:

Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down