The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::...

2 posters

Go down

Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Empty Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::...

Post by Erinbeth 3/23/2010, 3:43 pm

Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... N6qfep Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 6z7j9c Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 2d6wg7l Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Eqz8tv Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 2chjxs Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... N4wsh2 Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 10icwa9 Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 20f2e55 Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 29blpu9 Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 25tggm9 Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 209jd6e Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 2vsg8ic Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... J7yxop Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 2e493co
Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Rw30yb Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... 2aimom1
Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Ae4bcm Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Ohu8p3

T FOR TWILIGHT WOOT!

Call me Mrs. Isabella Hale a.k.a. Mrs. Jasper Hale a.k.a. I'm married to Jasper (No freaking duh!)
I cloned Jasper Cullen and we got married Smile He turned me into a Vampire xD Beware I Bite lol

Hi I'm Erinbeth, I geuss you can tell?
My Profile page!!!

Name-Isabella-Mrs. Isabella Hale-Mrs. Jasper Hale
Nickname-Frodo (Kathryn only) Erin-Isabella-Beth Etc.
Webkinz ID-Shelley236
WI ID-Erinbeth236

Birthday: Jan. 7 1997

Orgin of Erinbeth- Well Erin is origanlly my middle name, and Beth is the last four letters of my name Elisabeth only I don't like that name so I'm going by my name in Spanish named Isabella.
Orgin of Shelley236- Ok well my first webkinz was a Black and White cat (Bigkinz) cat that I saw sitting on my Aunt Shelley's bed, I saw it and freaked out over it because all my friends have webkinz. So I asked her if she knew about that and she had no idea, and because she is that cool she gave it to me! 236 is just some random numbers I typed in xD
Orgin of Erinbeth236- Same thing up there^^ and again random numbers>236

Hair- Long and Black, can't keep it comb XD. Brown eyes. My face has a load of Freckles on it, which I hate since my cousin who is 7 yrs of age asked me- "Why do you have moles all over your face?" I kinda wanted to smack him.

My Personality-I'm laid back, and I can crack some funny jokes. I'm witty as my cousin says. I'm a A+ student! I love to do stuff that can get me killed XD For instance just a few days ago we were on vacation in SC and I was climbing on Huge Rocks, that went into the ocean. Barefoot with barnacles all over them that could very easily cut my feet, but I told Kathryn when we were doing it I have hobbit feet cause I didn't injure my feet but I did bust op my knee lol. I'm careless but I have a mean streak in me...so don't question me. I love love love to Draw, Sketch, Paint, and do Pastel's. I'm into Poetry, and writing write now and I enjoy looking at art.

Siblings-Three sisters. (including Kathryn)

Pets-I have two puppies, who are brothers. Rocky is older, and Prince was the runt of the liter. They are destructive little rats, but hey their Jack Russel's.

My Life-Umm...I"m Homeschooled, and I love learning Latin...I like to go places with my Homeschooling friends, and have group days with them...Thats it.

My Best Friends on Twig-Well, of course Shadowsowner she rocks!!
-Kathryn236-Shes the best of the best!
-Katiegirl97
-Cheezdoodle23
-Mooniepie
-.Glamma.Smile
-Alexis Purrincess
-Strongly [Emo] tional
-Rattyjol
-[Mandy]/<3
And hopefully more to come!!!

Am I a good friend?-Yes, I'm a pushover, and a suck up, truthfully. I am gullible and stuff, but easy to get along with. I was voted Funniest kid in the class in 5th grade. I cannot keep secrets, I have a horrible tendency to blurt things out, when I'm not suppose to. XD I do not have ADHD though Razz

Last edited by Erinbeth on 3/25/2010, 1:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Empty Re: Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::...

Post by Erinbeth 3/23/2010, 3:44 pm

My Favorite things!!!!!

Books-
I love Percy Jackson!
I adore Maximum Ride!!
I think Harry Potter is da bomb!!!
Imma so into the 39 clues!!!!

I am currently reading-
The Hunger Games
Series of Unfortunate events
Harry Potter
The Iliad
The Odessey
Lord of the rings

My Fave Color- Blue, and shade of blue followed by black!
My Fave Song-(currently)-Human of the Year-Regina Spektor
My Fave Animal-(Domestic)-Dogs, cats, horses-Jack Russel's
My Fave Animal-(Wild)-African Wild Dog, Lion, Silverback Gorilla
My Fave Place-Schimpffs Candy store (I am not fat) XD On Vacay Mt. Pleasant Waterfront park in SC...google it
My Fave Book-Maximum Ride series!
My Fave Brand of clothing-Tops-IDK-Skirts-Levi, DMKY-(Designer)-Shoes-Converse!!!
My Fave Brand of extra...stuff-!Coach!-....Thats it
My Fave Sites to go on-Twig (Of course) DeviantArt, Tinypic, Picnik, Voice of God recordings
My Fave TV show-Psych, NCIS, Animal cops, It's me or the Dog.
My Fave Movie-Twilight, New Moon, The Cove, Eight Below.
My Fave thing to eat-Umm (Home cooked) Itailan or Asian/chinese
My Fave thing to Drink-COFFEE!!!!

Ok well there ya go!

Last edited by Erinbeth on 3/23/2010, 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::... Empty Re: Erin's Profile:::...Yes I'm a huge Fan of Jasper:::...

Post by Erinbeth 3/23/2010, 3:44 pm

___~*&*What I am Currently doing*&*___

March, 23 Tuesday 2010 7:35-
Writing "Brooklyn" part three=I will post it soon! Writing poetry "Grand Central station", almost done Very Happy
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/24/2010, 4:54 pm

XDDD
Mrs. Hale, I was at one point engaged to Jasper, but he had some faults, and I broke the engagement for Legolas. -Sigh-

That front pic is freaking awesome!
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/24/2010, 5:19 pm

Thanks it was freaking hard to make!
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 1:26 am

Yeah, xDD
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/25/2010, 1:34 pm

No freaking duh! lol

Fly on,
Erin
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down