The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Forgotten| Part One|

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

|Forgotten| Part One| Empty |Forgotten| Part One|

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 7:57 pm

They were six completely normal families. Were.
Now, the six minors are Orphans, lost, poor, desperate.
Parents were killed for money they’re children:
They’re next.
They must learn to survive, to live, on their own.
Or they’re dead.

|-|Respect all Site and Role Play rules.|-|

|Characters|

Kat
Penelope Dinasti |16| Cheerful, generally kind and witty, smart. Black and brown hair, with dark green eyes.

Prosper Calister |17| Reserved, closed off, closed in, quiet. Blonde hair, black eyes.

Cassie

Alison DeNeil |18| Snobby, self-centered, but always has a shoulder to lean on. Bright blonde hair and blinding blue eyes.

Cameron(Cam) Aaron Woods |18| Messy golden hair and blazing topaz eyes. Very muscular and stubborn. Sweet and a bit gullible.

Brooke
Deliaha Vane |17| Blond wavy hair with sky blue high lights running through it.
Personality:
Spoiler:

Chad Knight |18| Blond curly hair with shimmering blue eyes
Personality:
Spoiler:

Announcements
4/14 Changed Title; I got sick of it

Last edited by Mordor on 4/15/2010, 9:58 pm; edited 11 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

|Forgotten| Part One| Empty Re: |Forgotten| Part One|

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 7:58 pm

|||Reserved|||
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

|||Reserved|||
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

|||Reserved|||
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/25/2010, 7:58 pm

[Yay! RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 8:08 pm

[Sure, I'm going to put Brooke's charries up after she PMs me back.]

Prosper yelped, getting throw head over heels out of his house.
-boom-
"Oh, my God!" his house was in flames, parents dead, everything gone.
At least he realized this when he go the report from police.

Prosper did not want to go to a Orphanage house. Instead, he went to Central Park, waiting for his five freinds.

~.~.~.

"NO!" Penelope screamed, the firemen draggign her away from the fire.
bomb had exploded now her life was ruined.
"My parents!" she said brokenly.

A hour later she ran into Central Park. No way would she egt stuck with another crap family.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/25/2010, 8:10 pm

I in my eight-story mansion. LArge enough to fit a quarter of Chicago. It ewas just another Saturday and I was on the plush couch in my hotpink Juicy Couture sweatsuit and hotpink flip flops. I was munching on chocolate-covered peanuts when my mom came in and started screaming at me. I threw the glass bowl to the wall and it broke into thousands of places. I screamed something back at my mother and stormed angrily out of the house, running to the nearest Pinkberry and getting something to eat. After leaving, I headed to the neighboorhood park and swung a bit as a black van drove up. Paparratzi. "Alison! Alison! Alison! Is it true that your parents were just murdered. I clenched onto the chains of the swing and hopped into my McLaren F1, speeding to my house. There was plice tape everywhere. I sscreamed and jumped out of my car, running into the house. "Miss DeNeil! You don't want to see that!" One yelled as I threw the door open. There was my mother, face blue and eyes glossy, blood still pouring out of her. PEople were around her, trying unsuccesfully to bring her alive. I trembled and feel onto my knees, seeing a knife right in her chest. "Where's my father?" I asked, hopping up to my feet and seeing my father presed against the door, one eye open and a big whole through his head and neck. The house was a mess. Glass broken everywhere. I pulled out my iPhone and called my half brother, Cameron, who's father died in a car crash before our mom met my dad. I stumbled, still in my Saturday clothes to Central Park. There were already two other famous kids there. I trembled as I walked to the fountain and sat down in the outer rim of it. I took deep breaths and started rapidly fixing my hair into a ponytail.

[Intro done! Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy|Forgotten| Part One| Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 8:22 pm

Deliaha listened to her grandma sobb about how she had just lost her daughter and son in law.''Grandma let it go!''Deliaha yelled. Deliaha was never good with comforting people or making them feel better about something bad that happened.''There not coming back sobbing and going on and on about it isn't going to make them come back let it go!''Deliaha yelled again. Her grandpa continued to comfort her grandma.
''Deliaha go to your room.''Her grandpa told her while trying to calm down her grandma.
Deliaha walked into her room and grabbed her Black skull tote bag and began stuff clothes in it, her phone charger,ipod,extra pair of shoes and a picture of her boyfriend that had died in a car accident about a year ago which caused her to grow very depressed. Deliaha used to be one of those preppy girls had to have all the brand name stuff but when she had lost her boyfriend that cause her go deep into depression.
After she had packed her tote bag she threw it out the window and carefull jumped outside landing hard on the ground. She stood up and slid each ear bud into her ear and then began walking down the street while the music blasted in her ears.

Chad had just one the championship for football him and his football buddies tottally pumped and happy. They couldn't belive they had beat the undefeated team in the champion ship. He got home and carried in the trophy to show his dad that he knew would be proud. Only when he walked into his living room police surrounded the crime scene where his parents each had been murdered. A tear didn't drop he just couldn't belive what he had saw he was in a state of shock. A policeman excorted him from the house and began explaining what had happened.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/25/2010, 8:23 pm

[GTG. Your boy and my girl 2morrow, Kat?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 8:34 pm

[Yeah, Cassie.

Awesome RPing, Brooke!
Are Chad and Deliaha going to meet them at central park?]

Prosper glanced up at Penelope. They had gone to school together most of their lives, so they were best friends.
"What happened?" He asked quietly.
Penelope stopped pacing, "My parents . . ." she gazed down at the ground.
"Mine too," he nodded, sadly.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 8:42 pm

Deliaha began walking and eventually reached the center of central park she saw two other people a guy and a girl and she wasn't sure what to say so she said nothing instead she simply just stood next to the tree. She turned up the voulume a bit louder as Maroon 5 bursted through each of the ear bud into her ear. She then flicked a blonde and blue stranded piece of hair out of her eye.

Chad grabbed his football and began packing he knew he couldn't stay home he would be reminded to much and he couldn't handle that. He knew the murders were still on the loose and when the police explained they were after him next and five other teenager he grew a bit scard and mad. He debated going to central park where he would meet ther other teens but eventually came to a conclusion that he would. I mean his life was at risk plus he might meeta cute girl which got him a little excited. He grabbed his bag and carried his fooball under his arm he never went anywhere with out it. He took one last glance at his room then walked out the door and headed to the park. When he finally reached the park it was dark and cold he looked around and saw 3 other people a girl who was standing next to a tree and a boy and girl who looked to be talking.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 8:49 pm

Penelope sat down hard on the ground, pulling her knees in, and rocking herself on her heels. Accidents, she could handle, but murder? It was terrible all the grief, lost, despair. All the longing, hope, being afriad, lost, and yes, poor. Poor was something she could not handle, not now, not in a million years, not ever.
She felt hollowed out, like she couldn't cry. Penelope raised her head when she heard someone coming. "Hey," she sighed at the guy.

Prosper folded his arms, his face an blank mask. He was leaning against a tree, looking worriedly at Penelope. He could barely cope with it, and Penelope looked a lot worse.

He looked at the girl across the fountain and nodded at her, he could hear the music she was playing it was that loud. Blah, it was too depressing for him. Prosper flipped through the apps on his phone, waiting for the other 'teens' to arrive. Apparently there were three more . . . there was the other guy. Make that two more coming.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:09 pm

Chad walked over two the two people that had looked like they knew each other but he wasn't comepletly sure or not. ''Uh?''He said looking at them for a moment. When he had saw the girl he could tell that she must have been with the write people considering that she looked very sad and depressed about things.''Hey.''He said to the two people that were there.

Deliaha turned off her ipod and managed to drag her self over to the 3 other teens that had been standing around. When she got over there her mouth stayed shut not daring to say a single word.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 9:14 pm

"I'm Penelope, " she said quietly, taking an sudden interest in her purple High Tops. She looked absently at her fingernails, rubbing the sleep our of her eyes. She had felt something was wrong the night before, but failed to mention anything to her parents. Penelope couldn't help feeling that it was her fault, no matter how many times Prosper told her is wasn't.

Prosper looked at the girl midily. "Hello," he said, satisfied his voice was steady, calm, and sounded bored. He hid all his emotion through mockery, though he was a friendly guy. He had moodswings a lot, so one minute he could be your best friend, the next he could be your worst enemy.
Give or take.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:17 pm

Chad looked the girl that had been sitting there looking like she was looking at her purple converses. She had immeditly drawn attention to Chad. He thought she was intresting and could tell that she was very upset with the whole thing.

Deliaha looked at the guy for a moment shot a dirty look then managed to spit out the word.''Hi.''She tottally didn't want to be there infact she just wished she didn't have to be on earth anymore or live life at all.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 9:23 pm

"What's your name?" She asked softly, trying to get her crazy, racing mind off of things before it exploded into little bits everywhere.
Penelope gazed up awkwardly, not sure what else to say. Well, at least she was being polite.

Prosper scowled at her, mixing it with a dirty look and a glare. All different things. "What a greeting," he said cripsly. He looked at Penelope, and pulled her to her feet. She was trying not to cry, he could tell.
"Who are you two?" he asked.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:30 pm

Deliaha kept all the tears locked inside of her afraid to let any out. She hated to cry and what was worse was crying infront of people specially people she didn't even no.

Chad smiled.''Oh I'am Chad.''He said flashing a flrity smile at each of the girls even though Deliaha really wasn't his style but the other was.

Deliaha rolled her eyes when Chad had done that and found it extremly weird.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 9:37 pm

Prosper put his hand out, offering to shake her's. He didn't think she's tak it, but better try not to seem rude.
"I'm Prosper, in case you don't care."

Penelope swallowed past the lump in her throat, trying not to cry, still.
"Hi Chad," she frowned at his flirtaious smile, hopefully he'd get the message taht she wasn't into hime. Not now, anyway.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:39 pm

Chad's smile quickly dissappered off his face. He could see that she wasn't intrested and he could understand after all she did just lose her parents.

Deliaha looked at Prosper and then looked at his hand for a moment before extending hers she wasn't sure why she did she would never but for some reason he was different so she did.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 9:43 pm

He shook it, giving her an incredibly lame half smile before dropping her's.
"You have name?"

Penelope just gave Chad a look before turning to the girl.
"What's your name? And, if you don't want to talk I understand . . . the cops said," she sniffled, and started crying, sinking to her knees.

Prosper leaned down to Penelope, squeezing her shoulder and whispering something to her. After all, she was like his little sister, so he had to at least try and comfort her.
"She's not coping with it very well," he stood up, glancing from Chad to the Nameless wonder.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:50 pm

Chad nodded.''Yeah I understand.''He said looking dwon.''I mean we should all understand.''He said looking back up at the 3 other people.

Deliaha looked at Prosper and said.''Deliaha.''She said quietly not wanting to talk. Deliaha was always like that but since her parents died she was worse and you could tell she was honestly depressed.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 10:05 pm

Penelope acknowleged him with a nod, but didn't say anything. She was so embarrassed about breaking down like a baby in front of these people. She raised her head a little bit and glanced at Prosper, but couldn't bring herself to look at Deliaha and Chad.

Prosper nodded, sighing, and slumping against the tree.
"Orphans," he mused aloud, his voice sounding weird to him.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 10:11 pm

Deliaha looked around and had to turn away when she felt a tear build in her eye she carefully brushed it away. She then turned back towards the rest of the people.

Chad looked at them and bit his lip unsure of what to say now he wasn't good with comforting people and he knew if he opened his mouth it would just probably make it worse.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 10:12 pm

Prosper crossed his arms.
"I thought there was more of us."

Penelope went back into her rocking position, her head shaking from crying.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 10:19 pm

Chad looked at Prosper.''Yeah so did I.''Chad said nodding.''Should we just leave or?''Chad asked him.

Deliaha frowned slightly as she sat against the tree and put her ear phones back in her ear.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next