The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::In a New York Minute:::...

2 posters

Go down

...:::In a New York Minute:::... Empty ...:::In a New York Minute:::...

Post by Erinbeth 3/25/2010, 10:31 pm

New York is where the dreams happen!
Wining roles on Broadway, driving down Times Square, Performing in Central park?
It could only happen here.

Students will be attending Murry Bergtraum High School in New York City, New York.

Rules-
Follow all of Shadow’s rules.
Follow Maturity limits.
No bad language.
Characters can’t be “Perfect”.
No God modding or Power playing.
Character’s May be Rich.

Forms-

Name:
Grade:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

My Characters-

Bella-To be played in Purple
Timothy to be played in Blue

Bella Jones- Bella has black curly hair and deep blue eyes. She has a tan and is very beautiful. She is tall, and skinny. She has some freckles on her cheeks and nose.
Bella has quite a popular reputation, other then her amazing skill to paint and Draw. She loves to do real life people, landscapes and abstract pictures. She is not very fond of Pastels and watercolors but she uses them well. She wears Aeropostle and Hollister clothing next to blue jean Levi skirts. She loves to wear converse of any abstract or color.
She is laid-back and free willing. She is funny and has a great personality. She likes to go hiking and boating. She is very sporty and adventurous. She is Captain of the Soccer team, and is co-captain of Cross-Country, and plays volley ball. She carry’s her sketch book and pencils in her tote bag every where she goes.

Timothy Dale- Timothy has blonde straight hair that is a little longer then short. He has a tan and he is tall. He has muscle but is skinny. He does Cross-country and is captain of the basketball team. He likes to play the guitar, but he isn’t in a band. He usually
He wears Aeropostle shirts and Levi jeans. He likes to wear converse to. He enjoys going to Montauk Island to swim, or surf. He currently owns a yacht. For which he does have a lot of money. He is approachable and laid back. Next to his fun and playful attitude. He is funny and likes to talk.

Strongly [Emo] tional’s Character’s.

Chad Knight - Ha Chad is definitely the guys rave over in school but why wouldn't they I mean after all he is the captain of the football team which pretty much makes him popular. But when you’re roaming the halls with a 6 pack under your shirt that definitely helps the whole popularity thing. He maybe a little mean at times but that’s just because he is showing off. And Chad well being Chad has to pretty much date the hottest girl in school I mean him dating a geek would just ruin his rep. His blond lushes’ curls that sit on top of his head the girls love and his blue eyes that shimmer perfectly in the sunlight girls go crazy for.
His style is an Aeropostle T-shirt and a pair of jeans keep it simple write? Anyway Chad can be a little mean or irritating sometimes and immaturity definitely his thing loves to crack jokes there for he has a great sense of humor. When he around a girl and shows that flirty smile with those pearly whites you know he is interested. Chad is 18 years old and can't wait to graduate from high school so he can go on to play college football with his four year scholar ship.

Deliaha Vane - She has been through a lot in life came from a family with drugs and she has to admit she has done some her self. Under age drinking yes! She has done many times. And to answer your question yes many of these things has cause her to go to juvy.
Her parents never spent time with her or loved her basically which caused her to spend a lot of her time out with friends getting in trouble. She has Blonde wavy hair with sky blue high lights running through it.
Her style is a little edgy with the touch of punk. You would definitely never see Deliaha wearing a dress and high heels. Her style consists mostly of black or dark colors although on a good day you might see a bright neon color just dressed very punky. She has green eye color that many people ask if they are contacts and her answer is no. She hates her green eyes and which for she covers with black heavy eyeliner and eye shadow.

First reply-to start out will be by me! Erinbeth.

Last edited by Erinbeth on 3/27/2010, 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

...:::In a New York Minute:::... Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

...:::In a New York Minute:::... Empty Re: ...:::In a New York Minute:::...

Post by Erinbeth 3/25/2010, 10:32 pm

I walked down the halls, my tote bag was slung across me, and my black curls bounced as I walked. I was wearing my new Aeropostle shirt that was in blue. I had a Blue jean skirt one with white plain converse. Hmm my typical outfit. I smiled at the people who nodded or said “Hi” to me. I’ve got a reputation here, a good one. I pretty much know everybody in the school, including the teachers.

I walked through the school; I was a total nervous wreck. I banged against somebody and immediately apologized. I breathed a sigh of relief; I saw Bella and quickly rushed to her.
“Bella” I said. “I’m dead serious, really my dog ate my homework” I said, practically bouncing.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 10:56 am

Deliaha walked through the halls of the school. She moved a piece of black hair that was perfectly curled out of her face. She was wearing a black pair of leather pants with black converses that reached all the way up to her knee. Her shirt was neon yellow with a black tutu attached to the bottom. Her style was a bit original and thats what she was known for in school.

Chad walked down the halls he was wearing a football jersey since the big game was later that he was pumped and ready for. He looked down at his jersey and felt proud to be the captain of the football team.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/27/2010, 11:02 am

I Laughed out him. “Epic fail with the tricking” I said, opening my locker. I put some books in and pulled out my sketch book. I patted his shoulder. “S ’okay” I said, with a small amused smile.

I did the face palm. “I’m dead serious” I said, on the verge of going insane the teacher already didn’t like me. “My Goodness” I shrieked. Opening my locker.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 11:07 am

Chad walked by a guy and girl who seemed to be talking next to lockers. His locker happened to be write there. He walked over to his locker and and began opening his locker sorda hoping that the people next to him didn't talk to him he was already in a bad mood.

Deliaha sighed as she walked over to her locker and two people had seemed to be talking not to far from where her locker was. She began entering the 3 digit combination and then hit the door and the locker popped write open.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/27/2010, 11:11 am

“Well, I got to go pull the oldest one in the book on my teacher” I said, grabbing my bag and walking away angrily.

I rolled my eyes. “He is so over dramatic” I said, picking all the pencils out of my locker. I looked from one side to see a girl a little ways away, then saw a guy by me. Timothy already kinda wore her out so I just smiled.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 11:18 am

Deliaha slammed her locker and began putting all over books into her black skull looking bag. Deliaha then looked over at the guy that seemed to be upset about homework or something.Hmm he isn't bad infact he's pretty hot.Deliaha thought to herself.

Chad looked over at the girl and guy. That guy must be a loser if he cares about homework... But the girl she gotta little something something.Chad thought to himself with a smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/27/2010, 11:51 am

I closed my locker, and stuck my sketch book in my tote bag. Pulled the curls away from my face. I looked at the clock I still had time before Art Class. My best subject.

*Sorry Tim’s not here right now may I leave a message?*
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 11:53 am

Chad looked at the girl with a small smile and decided to make a move.''Hey I'am Chad and you are?''He asked her flashing a flirty smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/27/2010, 11:57 am

I looked over and smiled. “Bella” I said. I’ve notice him before? “You’re the captain of the football team?” I asked.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 11:58 am

''Uh yeah I'am.''He said with a smile he was happy that she knew who he was.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/27/2010, 12:00 pm

“Well I’m captain of the soccer team” I said. “And I head the Art Club”
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 12:08 pm

''Alwsome.''He said nodding for a moment. He loved a girl who was into Sports and hot all at the same time which this girl was.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/27/2010, 12:09 pm

“I also have a volleyball game tonight and I have cross country meet a 3:00” I said, nodding. “Do you play any other sports?”
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 12:12 pm

''Uh baseball.''He said shrugging. ''And I surf thats about all.''He shrugged. Suddenly he was beging not to be intrested in her anymore. He loved a girl who played sports but this girl seemed to involved with them when would she ever have time for a relationship.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/27/2010, 12:16 pm

“Only reason why I am into sports is because my father is a Pro-league Baseball player.” I said. “So when I started doing sports my schedule put everything on Thursday’s and Wednesday’s” I said. “But my volleyball only happens in the spring. Tonight’s our teams last game” I said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down