The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP.

+4
B
Blue Aqua Wind
rattyjol
Jesus4Eternity
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Empty Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP.

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 3:05 pm

And, guess what? I need someone to do it with me. Here's teh idea [please don't steal]:

A girl writes in her diary a lot, and then, one day, she finds out that it writes back. O.o

One of us would play the girl, and one would play the diary. The thing is, I want someone who's really elite and would be willing to put in a lot of detail. So, I want y'all to write a fake diary entry and a fake reply. From them, I'll choose the person to RP with. 'Kay? And, please, no copying. If I see one that's similar, the person who copied is disqualified. Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Icon_smile

And no, this isn't a contest. Well, it kinda is, but it belongs here, trust me. xD

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 3/28/2010, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy
Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. SiggyOkay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy
Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. SiggyOkay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Empty Re: Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP.

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 3:26 pm

I'm not exactly what you'd call elite, but I could try. xD I'll probably write it later tonight, if that's okay.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Empty Re: Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP.

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 9:52 pm

Yeah, that's fine. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 3/28/2010, 10:05 pm

lol. this makes me think of harry potter and tom riddle's diary. xD
anyways, i'm terrible at writing and not really 'elite' so i'm not writing anything. x]
but it sounds really cool. Very Happy
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 10:12 pm

Don't down yourself! 'Sides, this is how you practice. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 3/28/2010, 10:14 pm

lol. x]
mmkay, well. i'll try to write something and post it here then. (:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 3:23 am

Wait... are we supposed to post it here or PM it to you?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 3:47 am

I'm just gonna post it here. Amanda, if it's not supposed to be here, feel free to delete or edit and I'll PM it to you. Smile

Mom, if you're reading this, close the diary and put it back.

Dear Diary,
Well. I don't know why I even bother to write to you anymore. It's not like you're helping me out or anything. It's just a waste of time. And paper.

But Mom's insisting that I keep writing. Probably so she can read it and find out what I'm thinking. But I hide you, just in case. I know a place where she'll never find it.

I think.

Anyway, today was normal. No better than any other day, but no worse. Thankfully.

My teachers are still piling on the homework. They all seem to think that we have no other classes and can spend two hours a night on just their homework. Two kids have already broken down from the stress and it's not even finals week yet.

Matt still doesn't know I exist. I keep telling myself to go talk to him, but whenever he walks by I can't seem to make my feet move, let alone my mouth.

The only good part of my day is swimming. It's so peaceful underwater, like a different, silent world that's entirely my own. And I'm so much more graceful underwater - unlike my normal, clumsy self. I'm on a first name basis with most of the receptionists in the ER. I think I told you that last week, though.

Whatever. Point is, I hate my life, and now I have to go fill out that Geography worksheet and maybe start that ten-page History essay due tomorrow.

Maybe.

Very ungracefully yours,
Grace

Grace,

I'm not your mom. I'm your diary, actually. No, this is not a joke. No, you're not hallucinating or going crazy. I'm really your diary. And don't worry, your mother hasn't touched me since last year when she bought me.

Don't hate your life. As bad as it may seem at the moment, just remember that you're lucky. Think of the starving children in Africa. They'd probably do anything to be in your place. And if you stay positive and work hard, eventually it will get better.

As for Matt, I'm afraid I can't help you there. I'm a diary, and I really don't know anything about any sort of romance. You're on your own.

Homework, on the other hand, is a different story. If you copy your assignments into here, I'll do them for you. I am a book, after all. Much smarter than those dunderhead TVs and computers and other newfangled electronics.

I'm glad you like swimming. Keep at it - just don't take me with you. Getting me wet would be a bad idea. Pay attention to where your feet are going and maybe you won't trip as much.

Just keep writing, keep reading, and I'll help you out. I promise.

This is not your imagination,
Your diary.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 8:14 pm

Very good job, Ratty. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 8:22 pm

Thankies. Very Happy

Is anyone else gonna enter...? xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 8:51 pm

Hopefully. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/6/2010, 7:30 pm

Anyone else?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/6/2010, 7:38 pm

-waits-
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/6/2010, 10:58 pm

*copies Ratty*
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/7/2010, 11:02 am

Hm, I could attempt to do this...
I would play the girl because I suck at playing in-animate objects.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/7/2010, 11:32 am

Well, you have to post from both POV's.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/7/2010, 11:45 pm

I might try later...since I'm really busy right now. XP
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/8/2010, 9:14 am

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Well, you have to post from both POV's.
WAIT. What's a POV?
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/8/2010, 9:21 am

Point of View. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/8/2010, 9:22 am

Oh.... I suck at abrevations... x33

I could post from both POV's.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 4:13 pm

You have to. That's what it says. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 4/10/2010, 4:21 pm

What a brilliant idea. ^_^
I hope you have fun with your rp.
Snow
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/10/2010, 6:02 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:You have to. That's what it says. Wink
I'll try my best, k?
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/10/2010, 7:20 pm

I can't do it for a wile because my keyboard won't typevery well. (a you can see) It's keeps missing spaces and letters and the keys aren't working very well. :/ I'll try and get anew keyboard and get to work. Wink
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy Okay, I just got the best idea ever for a RP. Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 9:49 pm

*pokes thread* Anyone?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next