The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Empty Re: "IGNORANCE" is your new best friend

Post by Avé 4/6/2010, 11:27 pm

ooc - Sounds perfect. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Empty Re: "IGNORANCE" is your new best friend

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/7/2010, 9:35 am

tristan garthin

Love is based on trust.
how do you know you can trust me?

You thought you knew me
You thought wrong.
You thought we were friends.
You thought wrong.
You thought I was for you.
You thought wrong.
You were always wrong.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 15d9i7b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tristan pressed the pause button on the remote since the credits were on anyway. "Erika? Or Tristan? Can you stop by the grocery store and pick up some snacks?" Tristan's mom asked. "Sure, Mom. Erika already told me she needed to get something there anyway, but I don't know what it is, so she can go." Tristan smiled in his mom's direction, and she smiled. "Okay, Erika can stop by the grocery store. I have the list if you want it, dear."

Tristan's mom handed Erika the list, a smile still on her face. "Here are the car keys, Erika." She handed her the keys, and then left. Tristan got up off the cough to stand next to Erika. "You come back as soon as you're done, do you understand me?" He snarled, gripping her arm tightly. "No sidetrips."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You never knew me
You were wrong.
We were never friends.
You were wrong.
I was never for you.
You were wrong.
You are always wrong.

ooc: Thanks. "IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
face claim: Alessandro De Marco
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Siggy
"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Siggy"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Siggy
"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Siggy"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/7/2010, 12:27 pm

erika adrianne bell

"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 4matj

WELL, I NEVER SAW IT COMING
SHOULD'VE STARTED RUNNING
A LONG, LONG TIME AGO, AND I
NEVER THOUGHT I'D DOUBT YOU
I'M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU

more than you know
    Erika could feel a small smile beginning to form near the corners of her lips, though she knew it wasn't because she was happy; merely because she needed Tristan's mom to believe she was happy. "Thank you, Mrs. Garthin," she said with a nod, taking the keys and the list and then watching her leave. Slowly, she turned to face Tristan, yanking her hand away as he gribbed it. "Yes, I understand perfectly," she snapped back at him, using the same words that he had before.

With a sigh, she quickly got up from the couch, turning away from Tristan and strolling towards the garage. She pressed the button to open it, stepping into her truck. Tristan was obviously not the nicest person around, but his parents were fairly generous, and had gotten her a truck, even though it was beat up. She almost grinned at the thought but shook it off, setting the list down in the seat next to her and starting up the car, pulling out of the long driveway.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
I'M FINALLY GETTING BETTER
SPENDING ALL OF THESE YEARS
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> You're welcome. So. What's up? xD
face claim --> Anabela Belikova
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/7/2010, 3:05 pm

felix dominique durmstrang

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST
You have to trust me for me to love you.

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 11c719k
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Felix was grocery shopping for his family. He slid a package of pudding into his shopping bag, hoping his younger sister would like the delicious treat. People are like pudding. Felix thought. They're are so many different flavors and colors- chocolate, vanilla, tapioca, brown, white... what color is tapioca anyway? But they're all the same thing- pudding. And most of them are really good and delicious. But if you get a bad one, it'll stay with you for a while. He sighed.

But the good ones, they go fast. Or, at least, it seems the time with them is short. But the good ones are also the ones that stay on the shelves of supermarkets, and they're always in your mind. Like that girl- Erika, that was her name- that I met today. She was one of the good ones. Gone fast, but still on the shelves. People were a lot like pudding.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
ooc: PEOPLE ARE LIKE PUDDING.
Face claim: Gaspard Ulliel
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/7/2010, 3:17 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    She slammed the door of her car shut, approaching the front doors of the grocery store and shivering as she walked in. She grabbed a basket, glancing down at the list that Tristan's mother had given her and seeing what was first. "Milk and eggs..." she muttered to herself, looking up again as she made her way over to the get the two. After grabbing a few more things, she realized she was almost done; the only thing that was left was a pie crust, which were generally near the instant pudding mix. She strolled down the aisle, scanning the shelves, but couldn't find what she needed. She took a few steps back to get a better look and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, gosh, I'm sorry -" she began, turning around to face the person - until she saw that it was Felix.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> OMG I LOVE PUDDING AND THEREFORE I LOVE YOUR POST. <3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/7/2010, 4:36 pm

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Felix smiled. Speak of the girl, and the girl shall appear. "I'm not sorry." He chuckled, a small smile appearing on his face. "I was just thinking about you... and pudding." He waggled the box of pudding in her face teasingly, caught again by her beauty. The mature eyes, the golden hair, the smooth skin. "People are a lot like pudding..." He whispered, raising his eyebrows. "Wouldn't you agree?"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
ooc: Pudding pwns.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/7/2010, 10:16 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    Erika raised her eyebrows as he said this. "People are a lot like pudding, wouldn't you agree?" he asked her. She shrugged, letting out a chuckle. That sure was an interesting thing to say. "I... I guess so," she responded, a small smile playing on her lips. "I never really thought about it that way," she added, tilting her head to the side and looking up at him. For a moment, she had almost forgotten about Tristan and all that he did to her, but the thought returned soon enough. It gave her an idea, though - "Hey, Felix, do you wanna do something tonight? See a movie, maybe?" She knew it was probably too soon, and she didn't care. All she wanted was to get away from Tristan for one night, even if it meant facing his wrath in the morning.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> Hehe.

Last edited by Ave on 4/9/2010, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 4:41 pm

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Felix nodded. "I'd love to, as long as my parents say it's okay. What would you like to see?" He asked, running a hand through his hair as he put a few more things into his cart. "Why don't you call me and tell me the time and everything? That way I can pick you up." He wrote his name and number on a scrap of paper, handing it to her and smiling. "I can't wait, Erika. You're a very intriging girl, you know."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 4:51 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    Erika frowned, looking up at him and raising her eyebrows. "Oh, come on, Felix, we don't have to do that," she began with a shake of her head. "The movie theater is just a block away. We could buy our stuff, put it in the car and then walk over there. I'm sure your parents won't mind." She shrugged, letting a small smile play on her lips. She knew she couldn't ask Tristan if she could go, because his answer would be a definite no.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 4:59 pm

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Felix sighed. "Let me call them, and then we can." He flipped open his phone, pressing the 2 button and waiting for his parents to answer. "Dad? Yeah, I'm fine. Um, would you mind if I saw a movie after getting the groceries? Erika's here with me, and we really want to see something. Yeah, I can come back for that. Sweet, thanks." He turned to Erika. "As long as I get the ice cream and milk after the movie, we can go."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 5:33 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    This made Erika smile. "Great," she responded with a nod, glancing down at the basket she was holding. "I'll just pay for all this stuff and meet you outside, okay?" She flashed him one last small grin and then turned around, heading towards the "Under 10 Items" register. She took the two bags hat the bagger handed her, thanking him and then walking out the door to her car. She opened it up, setting down the groceries, and then made her way towards the front of the store again. She folded her arms, shivering, as she waited for Felix.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> You've said that. A lot. xDD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 6:12 pm

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Felix finished picking everything up and checked out, taking the groceries to his car and meeting Erika at the entrance to the store. Felix pulled out his wallet as he took her hand gently. "Do you mind?" He whispered, looking at the list of titles on the large movie screen and scanning it for something that caught his eye. "What do you want to see?" He asked Erika, not seeing anything that looked particually interesting.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
ooc: Yeah... I copy and paste the template, and sometimes I forget to edit the OOC. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 6:31 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    Ahe took Felix took her hand, she couldn't help but want to pull away. It's not that she didn't like it, it was the fact that she had always hated physical contact ever since she had met Tristan. She decided against pulling away, though, and just nodded, glancing him and saying, "Yeah, it's fine." She offered a smile, turning towards the movie poster. She scanned each one, setting her eyes on The Blind Side. "We could see that one," she suggested, gesturing towards it.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> Ah. I see. xD Meh. I don't know if the Blind Side is even out in theaters anymore. Oh well. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 9:04 pm

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Felix shrugged. "Whatever you want to see is fien with me. But that's a list of old movies that are for sale on DVD." He chuckled, pointing to the top, that said For Sale In Lobby. He turned her slightly, towards the new movie posters. "These are the current ones."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
ooc: Yeah... I copy and paste the template, and sometimes I forget to edit the OOC. "IGNORANCE" is your new best friend - Page 2 Icon_wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 9:09 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    Erika couldn't help but chuckle too. "What are you saying, that we should buy a DVD and see it at your place or something?" She raised an eyebrow, cocking her head to the side. Considering the possibility, she realized it wouldn't be all that bad. As long as she was away from Tristan, she would be okay. "Because I'd be happy to do that." She looked up at him and smiled.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> You did it again. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/19/2010, 5:41 pm

ooc - Amanda...? -poke- XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/19/2010, 6:13 pm

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Felix shook his head. "Then you'd have to go grocery shopping with me, and listen to my rants." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair and rolling his eyes to himself. "But, if you really want to, you can call your parents and come over. But I think I have most of those titles." He didn't mention that he also had all the movies in the theater- his dad directed most of them, so he got the DVD's really early. He'd also rather not bring her over- he was a little better off than most others, and didn't want her to feel.... insignificant. Well, no. He was a lot better off than most, and didn't want to embarrass her.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
ooc: Done! xD Sorry.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/19/2010, 8:47 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    Erika considered this for a moment. If she were to go over to his house, Tristan might notice she was missing and decide that she could be over at Felix's house. Then, he'd find her and everything would go wrong from there. If they saw a movie at the theater, however, Tristan could have still gone over to Felix's house and, not finding her there, ask his parents where they had gone. They could tell her that the two were at the movie theater, and she knew that he would never even think of hurting her there. Hopefully.

She glanced back up at Felix, nodding her head. "Let's just see it here," she told him with a shrug, scanning the posters. "Clash of the Titans, possibly?"

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> It's fine. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/24/2010, 6:56 pm

ooc - Amanda?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 7:28 pm

OOC: Oh, right. I'm so out of it- I'm sorry. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/24/2010, 7:30 pm

ooc - It's fine. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 7:57 pm

OOC: I'm currently making pretty forms. Reply when I'm done. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 8:29 pm

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Felix smiled. "If you want. I'll pay, if you don't mind." He pulled the money from his leather wallet, handing them to the ticket person. "Two tickets to Clash of the Titans please." He smiled. The ticket person gave him the tickets, and Felix handed one to Erika. "Just in case you want to keep the stub. I keep all of mine." In fact, he had a scrapbook of all of them, including pictures of his dad directing and him with some of the actors. And the autographs, of course. He had a very fun childhood and teenage-hood, but wasn't spoiled- he thought. Hopefully he wasn't. He hated spoiled, snotty people.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
ooc: Done!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/20/2010, 11:29 pm

erika adrianne bell

more than you know
    "If you want to," Erika responded with a shrug, indifferent to the descision. She thought it was nice of him to offer, though she had stolen enough of Tristan's money that she could have paid for her on her own. She politely accepted what he was doing, though, and she took the ticket stub from him. "Thanks," she told him, a genuine smile beginning to play on her lips. She glanced down at her hand, slipping it into Felix's once again, and then looking back up at him and tilting her head slightly to the side.

SLOWLY GETTING CLOSURE
I GUESS IT'S REALLY OVER
PICKING UP THE PIECES

out of character --> I'm sorry for taking forever to post. Dx
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 12:29 am

LOVE IS BASED ON TRUST

WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE DYING INSIDE

I BROUGHT YOU UP
FROM YOUR NIGHTMARES

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Felix grinned as her hand met his and he turned to look at her as they walked into the theater. The smell of popcorn, soda, and candy hit him like a wave, and he breathed in deeply- this was exactly how his house smelt, from his dad's movie job. He began to recognize and name the people on the posters naturally in his head- it was just habit for him. "Would you like popcorn or soda or anything?" Felix asked her quietly, his other hand going to his pocket where his wallet was.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I WON'T LET YOU
BE THIS WAY
I DON'T WANT
TO WATCH YOU SUFFER
I WON'T LET YOU
SUFFER THIS WAY.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
ooc: Sorry 'bout the wait.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next