The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay Empty Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay

Post by Avé 4/5/2010, 1:24 am

MATURITY --> Murder, violence, possible romance
FANTASY --> Notebooks that can kill people? xD

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay Syp6p5

I don't need a gun to kill you,

Or a knife,

Poison.

I have the most powerful weapon of all --

I HAVE A DEATH NOTE,

and you will pay.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay Empty Re: Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay

Post by Avé 4/5/2010, 1:25 am

Reserved for the character profiles.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay Empty Re: Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 6:29 pm

Lostariel
Female.
Lostariel has long coal-black hair that reaches half-way down her back, with long bangs that cover her right side eye. Both eyes are a very dark brown, that some mistaken for black.
She usually wears a black cloack, and usually has her hood cast over, shadowing her face, almost fully. She is the owner of a Death Note.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/23/2010, 11:18 pm

MELLO TOMAS DIEZ

The first bell, the one that signaled that they had 5 minutes until homeroom began, rang just as Mello stepped through the front doors of the school. He frowned, quickening his pace as he made his way towards his locker. He slung his bag over his shoulder, clutching a few of his text books in his right arm. And tucked between his history book and the literature book that was pressed against his chest was a black notebook that he never really took out until after school, even though he would never even think about leaving it at home.

With a heavy sigh, Mello continued on through the hallway, avoiding eye contact like he usually did and carefully maneuvering around the groups of students clustered in the middle of the corridor. He rolled his eyes, approaching his locker and opening it quickly. He stuffed his books into it, making sure the notebook was cornered in the very back. He had debated putting it in a safer place, but ended up deciding that no one would give notice to a stupid little notebook.

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/24/2010, 9:17 am

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay Nmf1vm

AS I LOOK DOWN FROM HEAVEN,
I see my own reflection.

Lostariel had been panicking insanly, to the point that she thought she was about to collapse onto the ground, and ever return to what we may call... the light. She thought she'd finally face the eternal darkness, and her never-ending slumber to Death.

Why, had she been so worried, and filled with such negative thoughts? It was simple. She'd lost her own little black notebook. She desperately needed to find it- before someone else did. And with that determination in mind, she was truly ready to find it- despite the minor hint of negativity that dwelled within this quite high determination.

So you see, this notebook was indeed, important to her. You could count it as her bond to a specific person- if you could count this person.. human. Which, you probably couldn't. With wings, you are no longer anything close to human. she'd always said to this one specific person. And with that, she then wondered, where this so called person, was. She knew, that this person, might have been.. with her black notebook. That was about the only 'person' she'd ever let close to her notebook.

That's how important it was.

ALL I MAY SEE,
is what I used to be.

[[You can play her Shinigami. :3]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/5/2010, 9:13 am

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay 2z8uqlj

we will never rest till we're dead
    » BECAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

MELLO TOMAS DIEZ

Slamming the locker shut, he stared at it for a few seconds after, desperately hoping that the notebook would stay safe. It was the first time he had brought it to school with him and he was as worried as ever. Letting out a heavy sigh, he shook his head, finally deciding that he had nothing to be scared about; why would someone break into his locker anyway? He nodding after making the descision and then slowly strolled towards the two large doors at the front of the school. There were about 3 minutes left until the bell that signaled him late rang, so he needed to get out of the hallway before that. He always ditched his first class; it had become a habit.

Pushing open the double doors, Mello closed his eyes as he breathed in the fresh air. He shoved his hands inside his pockets, making his way silently down the steps. He opened his eyes just slightly, looking at the world through the tips of his eyelashes while he stepped over to a tree near the far corner of the school. He raised his eyebrows when he spotted something small and black buried under the dirt; mostly someone's car keys or a book of some sort. Curious, he approached it, bending down to brush the sand and grass off. He gasped, pulling away suddenly as he saw what it so perfectly resembled; his death note.

"Hello."

He quickly turned around to see where that odd, raspy voice had come from and took a step back as he saw what was facing him. It looked far too much like a Shinigami, and he knew it wasn't his own.

sleep is just a cousin of death
    » SO DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES

out of character --> I added stuff. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/5/2010, 3:47 pm

I see my own reflection.

Lostariel rushed outside, slamming the doors open on her way there. She ran from one end to the other until her shinigami was finally in sight. She had not noticed the other person standing near her shinigami. She inhaled sharply before breaking into a run once more, making her way over.

"There you are!" she hissed, stopping neatly beside her shinigami. Her attention quickly flickered over as another figure stood by. "Who the heck are you?" she asked out loud, allowing her gaze to lower itself to his hands. A notebook. Her notebook. Her Death Note.

A weak smile spread over her face, but was soon washed away and replaced by a deep frown. She tried to snatch the black notebook right out of his hands, until something occured to her. "I suppose you can see the creature standing by my side now, hm?"

OOC ::: Sowwy for the fast/tiny reply. MAJOR RPB. =,=

ALL I MAY SEE,
is what I used to be.
[/size]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/5/2010, 4:05 pm

Can't You See Them? - a Death Note Roleplay 2z8uqlj

we will never rest till we're dead
    » BECAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

MELLO TOMAS DIEZ

Staring up at the shinigami in front of him, Mello shook his head slowly, not believing this. His eyes widened and he could feel the hair on the back of his neck rising. He knew he was acting like he had never seen one of these gods of death before, but the thing was, he hadn't known that any others had existed. And if others existed... fe knew that it must have meant there were other death notes out there. He tilted his head curiously to the side, his shoulders relaxing slightly. He hadn't expected this.

"I... I..." he stuttered, his eyebrows furrowing. He took one more step back, clutching the notebook tightly in his hands. No sound came out of his mouth after that because as soon as he had thought of what to say, he heard another voice. "Who the heck are you?" He turned on his heel, narrowing his eyes to get a better look at the approaching girl. He could have just said his name and practically given away his life at that moment - if this girl did own the notebook in his hands, which she must have, considering she just tried to take it from him - but as soon as he decided against it, the girl spoke again. "I suppose you can see the creature standing by my side now, hm?" she hissed. He shrugged, passing a glance at the unfamiliar shinigami and then realizing that his own shinigami was standing right behind the girl.

"Actually," he began, a tight smirk playing on his lips. "I can see two of them."

sleep is just a cousin of death
    » SO DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES

out of character --> It's fine. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/5/2010, 5:05 pm

I see my own reflection.

Lostariel glared at him, wishing she would have been capable of getting her Death Note back any time soon. Then again, she truly was unable to. With the notebook held tightly in the boy's hands, she had no chance of snatching it back without making a fool of her self in any manner whatsoever. She knew that one wrong move could lead to anything.

She glanced behind, before glancing right back in the direction of the boy. "How can you prove to me that you see two shinigami at the moment?" she inquired, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms and called forth her shinigami as she took a few paces closer in the boy's direction. She was to go nowhere without her shinigami. With this shinigami.. she felt somewhat safe. She did not have to worry about anything anymore with what you may call; firstly- a shinigami- secondly- a black notebook going by the name of; Death Note. She dedicated her precious life into keeping this notebook safe. Unlike other female students that would dedicate their lives helplessly into make-up, and finding one to love eternally until they died like dogs by their soulmate's side. Lostariel was no fool. She played with others' minds.

Of course, she could be easily caught flirting with the male students, but she always had her reasons. She'd eventually tear them in two after using them helplessly. She'd inscribe their names into her Death Note and would rid the world of them in a matter of minutes. There was no stopping her when her mind was set and she'd be determined to do as she had planned this whole time. She was to rid the world of the useless. That was her goal in life and she always wished to fullfill it gracefully without making a fool of herself within seconds of even trying once.

ALL I MAY SEE,
is what I used to be.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down