The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

;) Party of the Zodiac (;

5 posters

Go down

;) Party of the Zodiac (; Empty ;) Party of the Zodiac (;

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 11:07 pm

Hello!

This is an idea that's been brewing in my head for quite some time, and now that Leah and I opened an rp using my idea, I think it's about time that I finished a story that I had started planning almost a year ago. This is just a for-fun story, so it won't be my best work... (:

Maturity - Arguements, maybe some romance but not much.
Fantasy - It's about Zodiac God & Goddesses.

Chapter 1 - Reincarnation.

"Do you think it's true, Taurus?" Katherine's hands shook unsteadily, her eyes switching over his face as she waited impatiently for an answer. "Yes," he spoke the single word, simply answering her question, though it was clear that there was much thought and wisdome behind it.

"What shall we do?" she continued further on with her constant questions. Katherine had a tendency to ask questions when she got nervous. "Just wait, child. All we can do is wait..." he coughed, his body shaking. He was so terribly old and he looked so scrawny and helpless, though Katherine knew he woul gain immortallity pretty soon, which should help.

You see, the last generation's Zodiac God & Goddesses had all perished, except for Taurus. Poor, poor, Taurus. And he, who were the last survivor, was deemed to be the mentor for the newborn Zodiac. All of the Zodiac who are 'reborn' are qualified fifteen or sixteen year olds, and once they start their training to take their places as the generation's Zodiac God & Goddesses, they start to age slower and slower. During their training one year is equivelant to five years, while they do in total five total years of training, though they would have only gained one year in age. And once they're deemed Gods and Goddesses, then they grow about one age every ten years. So they normally live to be one thousand.

Each one of the reincarnation eggs(not really eggs, just golden egg-shaped structures with an opening across one side) had a faint outlining of a glowing person. And in a week, the person would completely be there, ready to start their training.

"Well, how splendid," Katherine smiled, who was the Taurus's personal assistant. "Yes, it sure is... Splendid," he agreed, nodding his head slightly. Katherine knew how much he pained - everyone he had known and grown to love had died. And what's worse - he had to stay at the place where they had all previously lived, for another thousand years.

"We must sleep. Goodnight, Taurus," Katherine nodded, shuffling off in the other direction. Though, neither of the two slept a second that night. Anxious and impatient, though, the week eventually carried on, as the day arrived for the reincarnation of the Zodiac to take place

Chapter 2 - Old Memories(Taurus's P.O.V.)

I sat at the cushioned, velvet, red chair, the 'mush' sound a comfort to my ears as I got comfortable. The little pods were almost complete, glowing brighter than the moon. I wondered what it would be like to be an immortal, after this. To be able to be back with my friends, where the gods of the zodiac roamed. Or was it all a myth; would I just die? Would I go to heaven? I sighed, stroking my tangled white beard.

I had been compared to many people - santa clause, the minister from Mulan, some guy in a movie named Star Wars... But whenever someone asked who I was going to be like, all I could answer was 'me'.

I thought about what the zodiac would be like - would Gemini be comparable to my sweet wife? Would Taurus be just as rascally as the last? Would any of them be banished, and which would rise to take my position one day? Would I be a good enough of a mentor for them? I shook my head. Of course I would be. I may be ancient, but I wasn't stupid.

My thought was cut off when I heard twelve sudden gasps of air. I looked up, as I called for Katherine, seeig the twelve new faces of the Zodiac members, all confused and startled as could be. However, neither of them dared to move, as they stared at me.

"Welcome, children of the Zodiac," I smiled, knowing that this would all come together. Once you were teleported to the Zodiac Temple, you just began to uderstand why you were here, piece by piece, without explanation. Or at least that's how it was for us.

I looked from face to face, before focusing on Aries. "You name boy?" I asked the boy with messy brown hair, eyes the color of rust, with a large, muscular, body. "Aaron Jackel Aries," he answered, looking almost bewildered as to why he added the 'Aries' part. Once again, just a part of the understanding that this temple can give you.

"And you?" I turned to Taurus, another boy. This one had had straight brown hair, with lighter highlights, and deep, deep, green eyes. His body was average - something he'd have to work on. "Takoda Parker Taurus," he answered, confused, but with trust in his eyes.

I turned to the next one, who happened to be the Gemini. My eyes pained at the resemblance between her and my wife, let her soul rest wherever she is, though I tried to hide it as best as possible. She had straight blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail with a black headband on, while her face was fresh and her skin was fair. Her eyes were a soft icy blue, to the extent she looked blind. "Genevieve Dawn Gemini," she answered with the slightest bit of a British accent.

"Clarissa Hael Cancer," a strikingly pretty blonde said, her eyes a light green with soft brown flexes. She was taller than the other girls and was wearing a completely white dress, making her glow. "Locklin Adam Leo," the next boy answered, his hair a light brown with a childish face and dark blue eyes.

"Vivian Beau Virgo," the next girl answered, a girl with peach blonde hair, and freckles dotting her nose. She too had striking green eyes, with a slight curl to her hair and a heart shaped face. Her lips were a periwinkle color and her cheeks were brushed with an icy pink.

"Leah Hope Libra," the next girl chirped, her was in loose waterfall curls, being a golden color, while her bangs were slipped to the top of her head and her eyes were a mild brown.

"Seth Ryan Scorpio," the next boy added, the same body shape as Takoda, the reincarnated Taurus. Except this one had blonde hair with a slight strawberry tint to it and golden eyes.

"Sage Penelope Saggittarius," the next added, a girl with indistinguishable blonde/brown hair and soft brown eyes, her skin just a few shades lighter than her hair.

"Connor Miles Capricorn," a boy with a surfer cut and wavy blonde hair spoke, his eyes a dark color, a mixturing of a blue and green.

"Alia Lynne Aquarius," the final girl answered, dark black hair with a bluish tinting down to her shoulders. Her eyes were the same matching blue and her skin was so pale it glowed.

"Parker Jake Pisces," the final boy, and Zodiac member, answered, with multi-colored husky eyes, one a dark blue and the other a soft brown. He had dark brown, highlights, hair, with the cool-kid bangs, and was the third most muscular in the room.

"Welcome, children," I smiled, as they all settled into the feeling. As they all spat out a million questions. "Here goes," I sighed, taking out the megaphone.

Last edited by <3--[Emily]--<< on 4/11/2010, 10:21 am; edited 4 times in total
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
;) Party of the Zodiac (; Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

;) Party of the Zodiac (; Empty Re: ;) Party of the Zodiac (;

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/6/2010, 11:08 pm

(To help me keep 12 people in order xD)

Characters -

Aries
Name - Aaron Jackel Aries
Animal - The Ram
Power - Speed

Taurus
Name - Takoda Parker Taurus
Animal - The Bull
Power - Strength

Gemini
Name - Genevieve Dawn Gemini
Animal - The Deer
Power - Multiplying

Cancer
Name - Clarissa Hael Cancer
Animal - Cat
Power - Healing

Leo
Name - Locklin Adam Leo
Animal - Lion
Power - Controlling Natural Disasters

Virgo
Name - Vivian Beau Virgo
Animal - Dove
Power - Love

Libra
Name - Leah Hope Libra
Animal - Jaguar
Power - Emotions

Scorpio
Name - Seath Ryan Scorpio
Animal - Scorpian
Power - Controlling Fire

Sagittarius
Name - Sage Penelope Sagittarius
Animal - Horse
Power - Controlling Earth

Capricorn
Name - Connor Miles Capricorn
Animal - Goat
Power - Controlling Metal

Aquarius
Name - Alia Lynne Aquarius
Animal - Dolphin
Power - Controlling Water

Pisces
Name - Parker Jake Pisces
Animal - All Marine Animals
Power - Shape Shifting into Marine Animals
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 11:51 pm

I'm a Libra, haha. xD

Anyway, it's awesome. (;
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/8/2010, 11:57 am

Taurusyay! Very Happy That's me!

Lol, just kidding. xD I'm not that taurus. Post more soon! I really like the idea behind this one.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

;) Party of the Zodiac (; 1312;) Party of the Zodiac (; 2412;) Party of the Zodiac (; 3349;) Party of the Zodiac (; 3548;) Party of the Zodiac (; 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/9/2010, 10:26 am

Thanks guys! I'll make chapter one when I get home in a few hours)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/9/2010, 6:13 pm

[chapter 2 is up. sorry it's so vague; it was a lot to work with xD]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/9/2010, 11:13 pm

That was cool! :3 I like how you got all their names to work so well.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

;) Party of the Zodiac (; 1312;) Party of the Zodiac (; 2412;) Party of the Zodiac (; 3349;) Party of the Zodiac (; 3548;) Party of the Zodiac (; 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/11/2010, 12:54 am

This was cool! I like the little description. Wow, I'm stupid. Clarissa Hael is just Leah spelled backwards. xP

Anyway, please post a new chapter!
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/11/2010, 10:14 am

Thanks! Yeah haha I decided to put that before I was going to make Leah Hope xD I'm such a stalker, Cheetoh. xP
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/13/2010, 8:12 pm

Nice! (:

I'm an Aquarius. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/14/2010, 3:36 pm

Cool (: I'm gonna focus on my story Just One Night, then once I finish that I promise I'll get right back to this one.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/14/2010, 3:49 pm

Nice! I like it!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

;) Party of the Zodiac (; Siggy;) Party of the Zodiac (; Siggy;) Party of the Zodiac (; Siggy;) Party of the Zodiac (; Siggy;) Party of the Zodiac (; Siggy;) Party of the Zodiac (; Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down