The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D

+6
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mandy-Love
sweettee11
FOREIGN?!
Avé
Sharkbait
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Empty Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D

Post by Sharkbait 4/7/2010, 11:32 am

That's right! I decided to draw my epic cats for people! 8D

Form:

Name of cat:
Description (Don't forget to put the eye color, I do that a lot xD) :
GIMP or Paint? (Gimp(kinda like photoshop, but more confusing. It will have more sucky of a cat, but better backgrounds and markings. Paint I can make better cats, and it's low-quality, and Paint.net, it'll be a suprise to both you and me, because I'm still trying to get the hang of it.) :

Last edited by Sealo on 5/1/2010, 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D 1589Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Empty Re: Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D

Post by Avé 4/8/2010, 3:44 am

Hey, Sealo. Smile

Name of cat: Thornpaw
Description: He's a small black cat with a white tip of his tail. Dull green eyes and large ears.
GIMP or Paint? GIMP
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Empty Re: Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/8/2010, 8:42 am

Ooh, a kitty. :3

Name of cat: Simba
Description: He's a little cat with golden fur, a short tail, and big brown eyes.
GIMP or Paint?: GIMP
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/8/2010, 9:53 am

I'll work on them when the batteries are charged for my art mouse. I wants a tablet SOOO BAD! xD

*Destroys pictures with zues powers*
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D 1589Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/8/2010, 12:02 pm

Thanks, Sealo. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/20/2010, 10:01 am

sorry these are taking so long. My art mouse BLEW UP O-o
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/20/2010, 10:10 am

*sigh* I thought I told you not to let your art mice blow up, Seal.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/29/2010, 4:12 pm

I'm working on them! Very Happy

Background of the Thornpaw thing: Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Fm107p
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/29/2010, 4:46 pm

Looks awesome, Seal!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/29/2010, 5:05 pm

I'm proud of it Very Happy

It's my FaceBook image now xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/1/2010, 2:00 pm

Ave's order is done! I'm working on Simba now Very Happy

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D 35ddn3c
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/2/2010, 7:21 am

Oh my gosh, I love it, Seal! <3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/3/2010, 7:11 pm

Form:

Name of cat: Whispkit
Description (Don't forget to put the eye color, I do that a lot xD) : She has whispy cream fur. Her tail has a black tip. Her eyes are a stunning blue with light green specks.
GIMP or Paint? (Gimp(kinda like photoshop, but more confusing. It will have more sucky of a cat, but better backgrounds and markings. Paint I can make better cats, and it's low-quality, and Paint.net, it'll be a suprise to both you and me, because I'm still trying to get the hang of it.) : Gimp

Form:

Name of cat: Blisskit
Description (Don't forget to put the eye color, I do that a lot xD) : She has black fur that glitters in the light. Her tail has a cream tip. Her eyes are green with blue specks
GIMP or Paint? (Gimp(kinda like photoshop, but more confusing. It will have more sucky of a cat, but better backgrounds and markings. Paint I can make better cats, and it's low-quality, and Paint.net, it'll be a suprise to both you and me, because I'm still trying to get the hang of it.) : Gimp

Comment: Can you put them on the same background?
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/8/2010, 2:56 pm

Very cool... Smile
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/9/2010, 7:59 pm

Name of cat: Brightpaw
Description (Don't forget to put the eye
color, I do that a lot xD) :
Orange yellow-ish fur with deep green eyes; the background,hmmm. can it be sorta like ave's but the blue/brown be green? :3 and the spots still yellow; can she be standing there, looking upwards?
GIMP or Paint?: Ermm...gimp?
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/30/2010, 8:36 pm

Sorry this took so long D:

I needed to get a new art mouse, so here they be Very Happy

Simba: Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D 10pc689

Brightpaw: Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D 2zz6uxy(I added a special Paint.net suprise Very Happy, and though it's not like Ave's, it has a pretty cool backround Very Happy)

Bee, do you want them in the same picture?
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 9:37 pm

Whatever is easier for you, if you can only do one, do Whispkit.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/30/2010, 10:52 pm

I'll do both in the same picture. Faster and easier Very Happy
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 10:53 pm

Okay, O.o you changed your username!
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/30/2010, 11:12 pm

Yup ^^ I so far am gonna change it to one more username, and then back to Sealo xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 11:13 pm

What nameee?
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 6/1/2010, 7:33 pm

Name: Darkblossom
Description (Don't forget to put the eye color, I do that a lot xD) : jet black with dark purple/pink/red eyes
GIMP or Paint? : I don't care
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy
Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy
Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 6/1/2010, 11:41 pm

Name of cat: Cassidy
Description: Jet Black coat, bright green eyes, extra long puffy tail, wide ears, puffy rounded face, no markings
GIMP or Paint?: Paint
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy
Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D SiggySeal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy
Seal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D SiggySeal's 'Hey, I want a cat drawn for me, but I fail at drawing cats!' 'Really, then I can!' Cat Drawing Shop :D Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 6/7/2010, 11:45 am

I'll do your orders, but after I finish this AMV I'm working on.

@Bee YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE Very Happy
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/7/2010, 3:35 pm

Lol, niceeee
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next