The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon!?

4 posters

Go down

Amazon!? Empty Amazon!?

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/7/2010, 7:20 pm

*part of today*
Mom bought me a hair straitener for Easter and she used it without asking me. She was the first one to use and open it. I wanted to open it. I wanted to be the first one to use it. She said that she would buy me another one, but I know she was lying. I'm not going to use that straitener. I'll use her straitener (Yes, she has her own!) if I want to straiten my hair. She can waste her money. If she returns it and doesn't buy me another one, guess what I'm going to do? I'm going to buy the same exact straitener and use it everyday. I'll open it and I'll be the first one to use it. It will me mine only.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Amazon!? Empty Re: Amazon!?

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 7:33 pm

Aw, I'm sorry that she used your gift without asking. :/ I'm sure she didn't realize how much it hurt your feelings, though. Just try to be thankful that she bought you one at all; it was very kind of her, although I guess her using it before you kind of overshadowed the kindness. I know you're mad now, but will her having used and opened your straightener really hurt you in the long run? Will you die, will you be so scarred emotionally that you'll never heal? I really don't think so, so just try to put it behind you because being angry is no fun at all, and for what point? If it really bothers you this much, try talking to your mom about it. :3 I'm sure she'll understand.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/7/2010, 8:01 pm

It's too bad that she used your straightener before you - I'm sure you really wanted to be the first one to use it. Did you tell her that you wanted that, though? If not, well, I'm sure she would have respected your wishes if you did. Like Mo said, it's not the end of the world, and I'm sure it won't really matter once you use it and realize how awesome it is. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/7/2010, 8:08 pm

She doesn't understand that I am always the last one to use my stuff. My brother eats my food before me, he plays with my new games, everything like that. And then my dad eats my food without asking and he will always say "Oh I'll buy you a new one" and then the next day he'll claim that he never said it. I want to use my things first for a change. Why wouldn't she have just used her own?
I always ask her if I can use her things. Sometimes she'll just state that she's going to use my curling iron or my closet or my bed....but what if I needed to use that? She doesn't ask ._.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/7/2010, 8:14 pm

You should tell them that you really want to be the first one to use your stuff. And when your mom tells you she's going to use your things, just tell her politely that you'd like to use it. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/7/2010, 11:11 pm

Aww, Jen, I'm sorry. :/ Parents can be thoughtless sometimes . . . *shakes head* Try talking to your mom about it, though. Talking always helps, unless they're just really weird parents like mine, in which case you'll just have to walk away and be the better person . . . and then gloat about it. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Amazon!? 1312Amazon!? 2412Amazon!? 3349Amazon!? 3548Amazon!? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/8/2010, 3:43 pm

But she always gets mad and starts ignoring me when I do that....=/
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen