The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that]

+3
minimaid
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Malicious Nightmares
7 posters

Go down

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] Empty Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that]

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 8:16 pm

FRIDAY, APRIL 9TH 2010

school sucks and we know it.
i despise it.
but today was fun.
and for saying that,
i shall vomit.

Today was a typical day. Work. WOrk. WORk. WORK. WORK! WORK!! WORK!!! And then came lunch time. e___e

{We had so many dares go on during lunch time. We ate, yes. But what else? MARGARET ATE SOMETHING THAT JADE C. LICKED. o___e}

And what else? They then dared Jade M. to eat something that someoned licked since she said; "I did that too, once!" And guess what? Izzie took a peice of granola bar, shoved it in her mouth three times, and gave it to Jade M.

{I had the best seat! -hint of sarcasm- I sit RIGHT BESIDE Jade M. >_> So, Jade M. stuffed the granola bar peice down her mouth, and.. ate it. O,o}

Epic day? I think so, yes. So. After that, Luckenson turned around to face Jean-Francois [The nutcase. X_x] and told him; "Your record has been beat!"

{Typical Jean-Francois, he chose to actually TRY and beat this record. Know what he did? He ate a THICK orange peel. -,- Nutcase, much? Yes, indeed.}

,',',',',',',',',',',',',

Enough about lunch time. But before I COMPLETELY changed off the subject, I'm going to tell you all about stupid little Jean-Francois. So.. he had a a cracker. He DESPERATELY wanted to break Margaret and Jade M.'s records. Soooo... he took a cheese-flavoured cracker and exclaimed; "LOOK! IT'S AN EXPIRED CRACKER! I'll eat it now!" Yadda yadda yadda, Luckenson said; "Yeah right! Prove it!" and that's when.. Jean-Francois replied.. "IT'S YELLOW! SEE?" Idiot, much? Yes, indeed.
Anyway.. moving on to before last period of the day.
ACTING CLASS! :3
I loved it, because we were taking picture for some presentation thingamajigger. So, me, Izzie and Genevieve and a few other people ended up by having our pictures taken before. I brought FullMetal Alchemist Book 9 and Death Note Book 7 to read while they took pictures.
We laughed our heads off.
I blame Mello and his girly haircut. DON'T SHOOT ME MELLO! *raises hands in air innocently*
I showed a bunch of people a pic of Mello, and asked them; "Is this a guy or a girl?" Mello's a guy, and we all know that. But THEY all said.. "Girl". *pats Mello's head* Poor Mello. XD
Even worse, Genevieve [Genny] said; "Can I draw a mustache onto his face? Maybe it will make him manly." Poor.. poor.. poor Mello. XD

SO TODAY WAS NO ORDINARY DAY.

So to conclude this blog, please enjoy an FMA [FullMetal Alchemist] pic and a Death Note one! Tanku for reading my blog!

~Ps. Sorry I rarely make blogs, nowadays.

No song for Today. no D8 Foul-mouthedness in Favorite Disease by Rev Theory. nod Just look it up on www.mixpod.com or www.playlist.com or wherever else. XD

PICS! 8D

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] Fma10

,',',',',',',',',',',

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] Dn10

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 4/9/2010, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] Empty Re: Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that]

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/9/2010, 8:22 pm

Sounds like you had a... rather eventful day. Wink
Nice FMA pic.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] Empty Re: Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that]

Post by minimaid 4/9/2010, 8:23 pm

Aren't crackers always yellow? xD
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/9/2010, 8:26 pm

Mia! O_o
How insulting of you! I SAID:
'I'LL DRAW A MUSTACHE ON HIM TO MAKE HIM MORE MASCULINE!'
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 8:29 pm

Britt- ONE. OF. THE. BEST. DAYS. EVER! 8D

Minimaid- That's the point. XD

Izzie- LIAR! LIAR LIAR PERSON THAT KILLED MELLO, PANTS ON FIRE! -_- it was Genny. smug Genny's the humorous one. You're the.. giggly one. >_>
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/9/2010, 8:32 pm

Thats why I said it. xD
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/9/2010, 8:32 pm

Nice. XD
I have a good day every Tuesday at co-op. X3
(Except that one day...)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/9/2010, 8:35 pm

Haha, I love crackers, so I know there yellow. xD
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 8:46 pm

Britt- Kewlio! 8D

Minimaid- He made all of the class laugh like idiots. XD

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 4/9/2010, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/9/2010, 8:58 pm

What's your problem with not caring about me? Caring about Genny...
"Oh, no! It's what she said, because I didn't hear you say it, Isabelle, because my back was at your face and I was only looking at her with my eyes jutting out because everything about her is so tremendous that I worship her and look at her with a gaze of revere that will never be diverted by you or any other human being on Earth..."
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 9:13 pm

When did I say I worshipped Genny? For most of the year, I had to ignore her! Why? Because I was with you the whole time!! Isn't it time a showed her respect?
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/9/2010, 10:13 pm

CA, please do not yell at Mia. What you guys do off of Twig isn't something I can control, obviously, but while you're here I'm going to expect you to treat the other members with respect.

And Mia . . . do my ears detect foul-mouthedness in this playlist? smug

I don't know, I might've misheard it, but if there is please find a different song to post. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 1312Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 2412Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 3349Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 3548Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 10:28 pm

*wishes self had booklet to check lyrics* -eye twitch-

Imma gonna remove the song, anyway. nod It not worky from my computer. no

Sowwy Shad. :3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 10:42 pm

*tries to find a bunch of songs to go up to Shad and say; "Is is appropriate and non-foulmouthed to post?" cheesy*
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/10/2010, 12:11 am

Tehe, don't apologize, I actually enjoyed being able to quote Potter Puppet Pals. xD Thank you for obliging, though!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 1312Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 2412Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 3349Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 3548Jet Black Whispers * SCHOOL. SCHOOL. *vomits* SCHOOL. I despise the word, but Today was fun. [Never thought I'd say that] 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/10/2010, 12:13 am

You're welcome...? XD

Am I allowed to post up..

Better by Guns N' Roses? grin
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/10/2010, 12:34 am

Don't know that one, but I'mma give you the benefit of the doubt and say go ahead. xD Just make sure that it doesn't have any 'bad words' other than crap.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/10/2010, 12:36 am

I'll listen to it, again. And make sure. nod
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/10/2010, 12:44 am

Okai. x3 Thanks.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/10/2010, 11:10 am

I've just gotta recharge my MP3. Then when that's charged, I can go to the album "Chinese Democracy" and then hit "Play" on "Better". [Why am I telling you this? XD]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 2:48 pm

Meh. I don't like that Death Note picture. It doesn't have any of my favorite characters in it, other than L. >_>

Your friends are so mean! Mello is a boy and we all know it. x__x

OH, by the way, Monday is only one and a half days away... >:D
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/10/2010, 3:10 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:CA, please do not yell at Mia. What you guys do off of Twig isn't something I can control, obviously, but while you're here I'm going to expect you to treat the other members with respect.

And Mia . . . do my ears detect foul-mouthedness in this playlist? smug

I don't know, I might've misheard it, but if there is please find a different song to post. Smile

I'm sorry, Shad. It's just that something really horrible has happened to me and I'm very anxious and sad and tense, right now. Sorry for overreacting, Mia. It's okay if you didn't remember Art Dramatique clearly... And that you don't care about my 'gargatuan life problems' because they are so major that you think I'm lying to you... though I ain't. Not one bit.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/10/2010, 4:09 pm

Yes, we know Mello's a boy, Ave. But it's not like they knew. XD

Stupid Monday. >_>
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/11/2010, 1:38 pm

Lol, I read this on my phone the other day but couldn't comment...
Anyway, it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun at school! *-* Well, as much fun as you can have in a place of such torture. XD

Aw, but a mustache would ruin his pretty face... D:

XP Anyway, lovely blog. Light looks particularly nummy in that pic. ♥️.♥️
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/11/2010, 7:13 pm

What's about L? *^*
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down