The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellowing High School

+7
Blue Aqua Wind
tutwang
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mandy-Love
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
11 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Yellowing High School - Page 2 Empty Re: Yellowing High School

Post by leah_hope92 4/11/2010, 2:52 pm

[[xD I wanted to add that. xDD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:08 pm

Largest mansion, richest neighboorhodd, most popular girl, gorgeous, perfect life. That was me, Alison DeNeil. On the cheerleading squad, a Senior in school. I tossed my blonde hair behind my back as I got out of bed. I looked gorgeous 24/7. I called first on the shower so I made sure I took a nice, long one. After taking a shower, I dried off and changed into a denim miniskirt and a hot pink Juicy Couture spaghetti strapped-shirt with golden and silver shooting starts on it. I slipped on my matching flip flops and straightened my hair, combing my bangs, slipping on my Gucci sunglasses, and getting my Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. I walked out and got into my silver McLaren F1, driving to my hairstylist. I was wearing my "I Do" nailpolish. Created as a collaboration between women’s beauty magazine Allure, Essie Cosmetics, Platinum Guild International (PGI) and British platinum supplier Johnson Matthey, “I Do” is made with powdered platinum and debuted at JCK-Las Vegas in 2005. The first batch of this luxury nail polish was displayed in a special bottle created by PGI and designer Henry Dunay and made of—you guessed it—pure platinum. The platinum bottle of “I Do” is valued at $55,000. A normal bottle of the platinum polish can be purchased for a more affordable $250. But I was the only one in America who had it. No one else. "You look gorgeous, as always." My hairstylest said as she welcomed me in. "But, darlin', your ends are split." She said, chewing viciously on gum. The scent of the gum reached my nose and I wrinkled my nose, Fruit Punch, my least favirote. All I could hope was that she wouldn't drop the gum in my gorgeous blonde hair by accident. "You too, Alexis, have you lost weight?" I asked, which was usualy the compliment I gave her. She blushed as I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Alexis was from Jamaica, but had a strong Detroit accent that was had to not notice. "Alright, hon'. Watcha looking for today?" She asked, taking my shoulders and lowering me to the plush maroon leather chair that had some nail rippings from angered little kids that were forced to get their hair cut. "You're outfit is gorgeous," She complimented, snipping away my split ends. I glanced down at my expensive denim mini skirt and pink tanktop with the words 'Juicy Couture' written in elegant golden script with silver and golden shooting stars on it. I was wearing 642 carat rubies high heels. The rubies looked hotpink with my outfit, one of the most expensive shoes in the world. I was wearing the most expensive purse in the world- Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. I glanced at my silver gorgeous McLaren F1 outside the window and watched as people's eyes widened as they walked by. "Done," Alexis said, turning me towards the mirror. My blonde hair was currled, bouncing with each step. My sidebangs grazed over my creamy heart-shaped face. "Can you hook me up with a room?" She asked as as I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Alexis. My family owns the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi hotel. Most expensive in the world, it's hard to 'hook you up' when your not paying. If we let anyone in for free, it wouldn't be the most expensive. It would be the poorest hotle in the world, hon." I said with a smirk, throwing a few crumpled bills on the table and walking out, ignoring drooling boys from close and afar. I climbed swiftly into my car and drove off to the dock, where eight suitcases of my hotpink luggage that my limo driver was unloading. I gave him a Hollywood kiss, which ment you put your faces next to eachother and make a kissing sounds. "Goodbye, Revor." I waved as I took my Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty: Price $215,000. It was a British designer Clive Christian's creation has recently been voted in the Guiness Book of World Records the most expensive perfume in the world. The 16.9-ounce perfume bottle is stuck into the 18-carat gold collar that is adorned with a five-carat diamond. Only five bottles are made annually, justifying the eye-popping price. But this smelled like actually Vanilla, not like all that fake artificial purfume. I walked into the school and went to my locker, seeing a girl much less richer than me standing there. "Hello," I greeted. My confidence was high and so was my looks.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Yellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/11/2010, 3:11 pm

[[You know she's wearing "I do" nail polish and has a Ginza Tanaka purse, right? :/]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/11/2010, 3:13 pm

[[And the perfume also. :/]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:18 pm

[Well, before you even heard of them, my charrie had it so really, you're copying me]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Yellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 SiggyYellowing High School - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/11/2010, 3:19 pm

"Ew!" I almost yelled wrinkling my nose towards the girls sight. And she was fat too. Omigawd! She so copied my look too!! Total *jerk* and skank. Wow, she walked in and thought she could be as good as me! Yeah right! She needed to get the picture, I was better than her. I went over to my hot pink locker, biggest in the school. I had the biggest house in the country, her parents must have lied to her. Wow. She thought she was amazing, well guess what? She wasn't. Suddenly my boyfriend came over, most popular guy in the school. "Hey," I smiled my dazzling smile. "Hey," He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I rolled my eyes toward this supposably new girl. She just didn't get it. "Nice nail polish," "Thanks." I smiled again, as he touched my necklace. "Ugh." I rolled my eyes, as he moved back a step. "That Alison is so fake. I bet she's wearing a wig." I giggled, twirling my natural blonde hair, with natural golden brown streaks.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/11/2010, 3:21 pm

randomgirl wrote:[Well, before you even heard of them, my charrie had it so really, you're copying me]

[[That's not true. At all. Sorry.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:22 pm

[Can you not do that? Whenever my charrie comes in, you come and try to overpower her. Plus, I changed the charries so Alison won't be talking to your character, cause I knew this would happen. Your characters were never like this until Alison came in]

[My charries ALWAYS had those things when you never did. And as soon as I started to do that, your charries started to do that.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/11/2010, 3:26 pm

randomgirl wrote:Largest mansion, richest neighboorhodd, most popular girl, gorgeous, perfect life. That was me, Alison DeNeil. On the cheerleading squad, a Senior in school. I tossed my blonde hair behind my back as I got out of bed. I looked gorgeous 24/7. I called first on the shower so I made sure I took a nice, long one. After taking a shower, I dried off and changed into a denim miniskirt and a hot pink Juicy Couture spaghetti strapped-shirt with golden and silver shooting starts on it. I slipped on my matching flip flops and straightened my hair, combing my bangs, slipping on my Gucci sunglasses, and getting my Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. I walked out and got into my silver McLaren F1, driving to my hairstylist. I was wearing my "I Do" nailpolish. Created as a collaboration between women’s beauty magazine Allure, Essie Cosmetics, Platinum Guild International (PGI) and British platinum supplier Johnson Matthey, “I Do” is made with powdered platinum and debuted at JCK-Las Vegas in 2005. The first batch of this luxury nail polish was displayed in a special bottle created by PGI and designer Henry Dunay and made of—you guessed it—pure platinum. The platinum bottle of “I Do” is valued at $55,000. A normal bottle of the platinum polish can be purchased for a more affordable $250. But I was the only one in America who had it. No one else. "You look gorgeous, as always." My hairstylest said as she welcomed me in. "But, darlin', your ends are split." She said, chewing viciously on gum. The scent of the gum reached my nose and I wrinkled my nose, Fruit Punch, my least favirote. All I could hope was that she wouldn't drop the gum in my gorgeous blonde hair by accident. "You too, Alexis, have you lost weight?" I asked, which was usualy the compliment I gave her. She blushed as I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Alexis was from Jamaica, but had a strong Detroit accent that was had to not notice. "Alright, hon'. Watcha looking for today?" She asked, taking my shoulders and lowering me to the plush maroon leather chair that had some nail rippings from angered little kids that were forced to get their hair cut. "You're outfit is gorgeous," She complimented, snipping away my split ends. I glanced down at my expensive denim mini skirt and pink tanktop with the words 'Juicy Couture' written in elegant golden script with silver and golden shooting stars on it. I was wearing 642 carat rubies high heels. The rubies looked hotpink with my outfit, one of the most expensive shoes in the world. I was wearing the most expensive purse in the world- Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. I glanced at my silver gorgeous McLaren F1 outside the window and watched as people's eyes widened as they walked by. "Done," Alexis said, turning me towards the mirror. My blonde hair was currled, bouncing with each step. My sidebangs grazed over my creamy heart-shaped face. "Can you hook me up with a room?" She asked as as I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Alexis. My family owns the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi hotel. Most expensive in the world, it's hard to 'hook you up' when your not paying. If we let anyone in for free, it wouldn't be the most expensive. It would be the poorest hotle in the world, hon." I said with a smirk, throwing a few crumpled bills on the table and walking out, ignoring drooling boys from close and afar. I climbed swiftly into my car and drove off to the dock, where eight suitcases of my hotpink luggage that my limo driver was unloading. I gave him a Hollywood kiss, which ment you put your faces next to eachother and make a kissing sounds. "Goodbye, Revor." I waved as I took my Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty: Price $215,000. It was a British designer Clive Christian's creation has recently been voted in the Guiness Book of World Records the most expensive perfume in the world. The 16.9-ounce perfume bottle is stuck into the 18-carat gold collar that is adorned with a five-carat diamond. Only five bottles are made annually, justifying the eye-popping price. But this smelled like actually Vanilla, not like all that fake artificial purfume. I walked into the school and went to my locker, seeing a girl much less richer than me standing there. "Hello," I greeted. My confidence was high and so was my looks.

"Hi...." I mumbled, admiring the girls looks. "Nice clothes," I told her. She looked so clean and....perfect. Wooow.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:33 pm

"I'm Alison." I replied with a smile. "Thanks!" I replied, looking her up and down. "You look so nice and casual." I complimented.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/11/2010, 3:33 pm

FORM
First and Last Name: Alexis Scape
Personality: TBPO
Description: Yellowing High School - Page 2 Anime_girl_fav4236
Ranking: Regular people
Grade: 10th
Any Extracurricular activities? (see post 3): Sewing
Any sports? (See post 4): Tennis
Any Suggestions for Yellowing High School?:

FORM
First and Last Name: Destin Scape
Description: Yellowing High School - Page 2 4690033729a5775866340l
Ranking: Popular
Grade: 11th
Any Extracurricular activities? (see post 3): Ex Phys Ed
Any sports? (See post 4): Baseball
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:34 pm

[Destin and Anastasia, Britt?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/11/2010, 3:36 pm

(Sure. You start?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:36 pm

[Sure!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/11/2010, 3:37 pm

(Yay. Very Happy)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:47 pm

I grumpled to myself as I laied on my back on the dining room floor, trying to tug on my boots I haven't worn for about a year, since all the other shoes were dress shoes and I couldn't find my tennis shoes. There was a ring at the door and I stumbled to the door, opening it and seeing my half-brother standing there. "Come on, Anna." He laughed, helping my up. Jsut then, I spotted my shoes behind a plant. I slid to plant and slipping on my tennis shoes. "Come on," I said, pulling on my cap and took ny skateboard, following him to the road and riding to school. As I walked into the school and walked to my locker.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/11/2010, 3:47 pm

randomgirl wrote:"I'm Alison." I replied with a smile. "Thanks!" I replied, looking her up and down. "You look so nice and casual." I complimented.
"Haha, thanks, I guess. I'm Miki. Nice to meet ya"
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/11/2010, 3:48 pm

Misguided Ghost wrote:FORM
First and Last Name: Alexis Scape
Description: Yellowing High School - Page 2 Anime_girl_fav4236
Ranking: Regular people
Grade: 10th
Any Extracurricular activities? (see post 3): Sewing
Any sports? (See post 4): Tennis

FORM
First and Last Name: Destin Scape
Description: Yellowing High School - Page 2 4690033729a5775866340l
Ranking: Popular
Grade: 11th
Any Extracurricular activities? (see post 3): Ex Phys Ed
Any sports? (See post 4): Baseball

[accepted :3]
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/11/2010, 3:49 pm

randomgirl wrote:I grumpled to myself as I laied on my back on the dining room floor, trying to tug on my boots I haven't worn for about a year, since all the other shoes were dress shoes and I couldn't find my tennis shoes. There was a ring at the door and I stumbled to the door, opening it and seeing my half-brother standing there. "Come on, Anna." He laughed, helping my up. Jsut then, I spotted my shoes behind a plant. I slid to plant and slipping on my tennis shoes. "Come on," I said, pulling on my cap and took ny skateboard, following him to the road and riding to school. As I walked into the school and walked to my locker.

Destin walked to school, as always, in his jeans and t-shirt. I'm popular I will never understand. He didn't mind it, honestly. It was them thinking they were better than everyone that got to him
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 3:53 pm

"Haha, thanks, I guess. I'm Miki. Nice to meet ya." She said as I nodded. "So, what sports are you in?" I asked, trying to make conversation.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/11/2010, 3:55 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Haha, thanks, I guess. I'm Miki. Nice to meet ya." She said as I nodded. "So, what sports are you in?" I asked, trying to make conversation.
"Basketball. I'm not really a girly girl....." I kind of chuckled. "What about you?"
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 4:06 pm

Blinking a few times, I watched a boy walking past. "Hello," I gretted politly.

"Basketball. I'm not really a girly girl....." She laughed. "What about you?" She asked. "Um Baseball, Track, Basketball, and Field Hokey." I replied.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/11/2010, 4:08 pm

randomgirl wrote:Blinking a few times, I watched a boy walking past. "Hello," I gretted politly.

"Basketball. I'm not really a girly girl....." She laughed. "What about you?" She asked. "Um Baseball, Track, Basketball, and Field Hokey." I replied.
"Wow." I simply stared at her. "I would imagine you doing ballet or something"
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/11/2010, 4:13 pm

"Nah. I really like foods like ice cream, pizza, and crème brulée so I need to do alot of sports. You know, so I won't be so unhealthy." I replied.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 4/11/2010, 4:15 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Nah. I really like foods like ice cream, pizza, and crème brulée so I need to do alot of sports. You know, so I won't be so unhealthy." I replied.
"Ohh...." I felt embarrassed not know what crème brulée was. I tried to pretend like I understood her completely. "Do you do any extracurricular activities?"
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next