The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academy for The Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP(You may post!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academy for The Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP(You may post!) Empty Ouran Academy's Elegant Academy for The Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP(You may post!)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:12 pm

OURAN ACADEMY'S ELEGANT ACADEMT FOR THE SUPER RICH AND BEAUTIFUL
(Note: tigerlyly411 gave me the name because I was drawing a blank. X3)
(Note 2: If you have not watch Ouran, you can or you can look it up on wikipedia.org to get some info in the show and the characters. This does not apply to you if you have seen. This does not apply to me, tigerlyly411 and AkiHoshi, as we have seen Ouran. Thank-you)
Maturity: Boyfriend/girlfriend, kissing, dating
Fantasy: None, I think

RULES:
No bad mouthing any characters. Whether you like them or not.
Do not go overboard with the kissing. Shadow has rules about that.
Marriage is allowed as well as giving birth but only after the characters have all graduated.
Only boy/girl relationships are allowed. Just like Shadow’s rule.
HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Who does your character have a crush on?

That’s it! Next will be the list of class years and the Characters in those years!

Last edited by SasuSaku14 on 7/16/2009, 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academy for The Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP(You may post!) Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academy for The Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP(You may post!)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:14 pm

(The reason 9th grade is not here is because this is senior high.)
1st years(Shopmores)
(AKiHoshi)Ahnya Mitsurugi, Short Brown hair, wears the usual yellow Ouran dress, even though it itches, because she has fabric softener, crush on Kaoru Hitachiin

2nd years(Juniors)
(Me)Brittani Hamasima- 17, brown hair, green eyes, crush on Tamaki Suoh at first then Ryan Tsujii
(Tigerlyly411)Ligia Yamamoto-16, Jet Black hair, blue eyes, short for her age, crush on Kyouya Otori
(AkiHoshi)Akemi Kuroke-16, Red messy hair, tall and goofy, tomboyish, sugar problem, hyper, etc, crush on Tamaki Suoh

3rd years(Seniors)
(Tigerlyly411) Ryan Tsujii-17, Light straight brown hair, blue eyes, scrawny, crush on Brittani Hanasima

Teachers

Last edited by SasuSaku14 on 7/22/2009, 6:43 pm; edited 10 times in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academy for The Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP(You may post!) Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academy for The Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP(You may post!)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:15 pm

(You guys may post now!!!!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 4:35 pm

[We need some teachers, too, lol. No school is unsupervised xD.

Oh, and I rewatched the first episode. It's "elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful" Sorry xD.]

Last edited by tigerlyly411 on 7/15/2009, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:37 pm

(Oh, right... Hmm...)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 4:41 pm

Name: Ligia [I think that shall be the main character's name in my story now xD]
Class year: Second year
Looks: Jet Black hair, dark brown eyes, short for her age.
Who does your character have a crush on? Kyouya Ootori
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:42 pm

(Approved! I will add her to the front!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:44 pm

tigerlyly411 wrote:[We need some teachers, too, lol. No school is unsupervised xD.

Oh, and I rewatched the first episode. It's "elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful" Sorry xD.]

(Oh, that's ok. I'll just leave it as 'Elegant Academy'.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 4:48 pm

[Lol, okay]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:50 pm

(So, you wanna RP?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 4:50 pm

[Sure!]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:53 pm

(Great! Do you wanna start or do you want me to?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 4:54 pm

[Well, I'm hungry so I'm going to go make something to eat really quick xD. You can start]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 4:57 pm

(Ok. XD How shall I start this? Hmmm...)

I walked through the halls of my school, Ouran Academy. I was trying to decide whether I should go home or go to the Host Club and see Tamaki...
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 4:59 pm

[oh, wait. Who's going to RP the cannons? O:]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 5:01 pm

(Ooooh... crap... You wanna do Tamaki and I'll try to do Kyouya?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 5:05 pm

[Okay!]

Ligia wandered through the school, lost. She was new here and had no one to guide her.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 5:07 pm

"Go see Tamaki... or go home and watch Kai? Hmm..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 5:10 pm

Turning the corner, she saw another girl.

"Oh! Hey! Can you help me?"

[She's talking to Brittani :] ]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 5:11 pm

"Huh?" I looked and saw another girl there. "Oh, sure. What do you need help with?"

(Oh, yeah. You can type in first person if you want.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 5:12 pm

"Well, you see, I'm new here, and I'm lost. I'm trying to find Music Room #3"

[I like third person better xD]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 5:15 pm

(Ok! That's fine!)

"Oh, of course! I was debating whether I should go today, but I can take you with me! My name's Brittani Hanasima."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 5:17 pm

"Thanks! I'm Ligia Yamamoto. Nice to meet you!"

[Sorry, forgot to include her last name lol]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/15/2009, 5:19 pm

"Nice to meet you too! Well, I suppose we should head for Music Room 3, huh?"

(LOL, that's ok. I'll go add it!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 5:21 pm

"I suppose so" Ligia smiled. "So, um. Which way is it?"
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next