The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am.

4 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. Empty Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am.

Post by SaddleClub 4/12/2010, 6:00 pm

I think my dad underestimates my intelligence sometimes.

I know he's doing something and keeping it secret. I don't know what yet, but I know it's something. Something big enough that I only know a piece of it.

Here's the facts I've gathered:
1) He has a password on his email he said no one will be able to guess
2) He asked me this morning to help him with a new phone he bought, and told me to keep quiet about it.
3) This phone has a different number than his old phone. Usually, when we get new phones, we keep the number the same.
4) He got a call on said strange phone a few minutes ago and had to go outside to talk. I only picked up some of the conversation, and it wasn't anything significant.

I know it doesn't seem like much, but I know it means something. I'm gonna try to find that mysterious phone when no one knows I'm looking and look at the call history. I need to find out what he's doing.

I know it isn't much to go by, but I think this has something to do with my family.

This is really random and connects in no way, but I think that call might've been a real estate agent. I have facts for that, too:
1) One day, a while ago, my parents were talking in the kitchen and I heard snippets of their conversation. One of them was my mom saying, "So how's things going with the *real estate company here*?" then my dad said something I couldn't here and my mom then said, "Don't think I can't find out."
2) I know my mom has a way of going online and seeing the number of people we call and text from our cell phones.
3) My dad got a new cell phone and told me to keep it a secret.
4) I heard my dad say on the call on the phone, "Oh, I have to be there by 6?"

I think I might just be paranoid, but I'm worried.

And the funny part is my parents have no clue I heard them when I was sitting in the next room with a wide open doorway connecting us. My dad doesn't think I have any suspicions when he suddenly gets a secret new phone. He has a loud voice and thinks I couldn't hear him when the windows were open and he was talking and walking out the door.

I'm 14.

I'm observant.

I'm not that stupid.

~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am.

Post by LuckyPenny666 4/12/2010, 6:20 pm

Hmmm...interesting.
I hope it doesn't turn out to be anything bad. nod
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am.

Post by Avé 4/12/2010, 9:10 pm

That's... odd, I suppose. XD
But, yeah, like Lucky said, I really hope it doesn't turn out to be something bad.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/12/2010, 9:28 pm

I hope it doesn't either. I just want to know why he's hiding this.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/12/2010, 10:45 pm

Aww, Saddle. :/ *huggle* I hope nothing's up! Parents do do that, don't they . . . I don't get it. D: Why can't they just keep their secrets secret? It's not fun knowing when it makes you worry.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. 1312Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. 2412Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. 3349Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. 3548Saddle's Blog for 4/12/10 ~ I'm not as stupid as you think I am. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/12/2010, 10:51 pm

If my dad wasn't tecno-challenged, he wouldn't have asked me for help. So I wouldn't have known all I know. xP

But I do so now I'm crazy curious.....
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down