The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only.

2 posters

Go down

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Empty Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only.

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/12/2010, 7:41 pm

Connect the Constellations.
♥️
A PRP Between me and Glamma.
♥️
Alrighty, you can post now,Glamma. I'mma just reserve a post for my charries,and my templates,and you can reserve posts,and we're all set.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Siggy

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Empty Re: Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only.

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/12/2010, 7:42 pm

Full Name: Bree [I made up the middle and last name Very Happy] Jacqueline Fraie
Personality: Snobby, rude and spoiled. She's still warming up to the fact of living on the Moon Shadow Campground,and has severe trouble with getting over her rude, snobby,only likes her friend kind of ways.
Looks: Bree is a petite,skinny girl. She strives to be a model. She generally is wearing makeup, but not too much,just like all her modeling classes told her. Her hair is a wavy caramel brown, and her eyes a bright amber. She usually wears name brand clothing.[I made that up.xDD]

Full Name: Marissa Neonie Marigold
Personality:Marissa is curious, generally hyper and kind. She's camping at the Moon Shadow Campground.^^
Looks: Marissa is a tall girl,with wavy, usually messy, brown hair with blonde streaks. Her eyes are dark brown.

Last edited by {Neon Muffins} on 4/13/2010, 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Empty Re: Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only.

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/12/2010, 7:43 pm

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. 1673sc7

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes

Words.Words.Words.Words.Words.Words. "This is Bree talking!" This is Bree Thinking!Words.Words.Words."This is someone else talking!"

Trying on all our clothes,clothes
Credits:
Song: Tik Tok by Ke$ha. [xP]
Banner: Me!
Brushes for Banner: DeviantArt.
OOC:

_________

Code:
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/1673sc7.png[/img]

[font=verdana][i][strike]I'm [/strike]talking [strike]pedicure[/strike] on [strike]our[/strike] toes, [strike]toes[/strike][/i][/font]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype]Words.Words.Words.Words.Words.Words. [b][color=magenta]"This is Bree talking!"[/color][/b] [color=black][i]This is Bree Thinking![/i][/color]Words.Words.Words.[b][u][color=violet]"This is someone else talking!"[/color][/u][/b][/font][/center]

[font=verdana][i][strike]Trying[/strike] on [strike]all [/strike]our [strike]clothes,[/strike]clothes[/i][/font]
[size=9] [right]Credits:
OOC:[/right]

[/size]

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Vn0113

I want the sun to shine, all the time...
is that too much to ask?

Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. "This is Marissa talking!" This is Marissa thinking! "This is someone else talking!"

Credits:
Lyrics: Open Happiness,by lotza people...
Brushes for Banner: DeviantArt
OOC:
Code:
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/vn0113.png[/img]

[b][color=#00e000][i][font=georgia]I want the sun to shine, all the time...
is that too much to ask?[/font][/i]
[/color][/b]

[font=Century Gothic][center]Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. [color=#00d0ea][b]"This is Marissa talking!" [/b][/color][color=black][i]This is Marissa thinking![/i][/color] [color=#00ff00][b][u]"This is someone else talking!"[/u][/b][/color][/center]
[/font]
[right][font=verdana][size=9]
Credits:
OOC:[/size][/font][/right]

Last edited by {Neon Muffins} on 5/29/2010, 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/12/2010, 8:22 pm

My characters: ^.^

Name: Alpha “Ally” Cuevas
Description: I don’t remember this… xD
Lets just imaqine her with liqht brown hair and eyes for now, and kind of tall. Only thinq I remember is that she wears a pouch around her neck with a small meteorite that her qrandpa’ qave her. :3
Personality : Briqht and pretty self-confident. She loves the stars and the sky, and the Moon Shadow Camp.

Name : Alyson Lily Santiago
Description: Dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and olive skin.
Personality: Sweet, but can be really stubborn sometimes. She doesn't know much about the stars but thinks they are beautiful. She loves playinq Soccer and loves Music.

Last edited by Blue Aqua Wind on 4/13/2010, 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/12/2010, 8:22 pm

Templates:

(( okayy. so i've never ever made a template before. xD
so yeah, they miqht not be very qood. ;p ))

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. 34iij9l

Sing with me, sing for the year,
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear.

This is a post. this is a post. this is a post. This is Lily thinkinq. " This is Lily speakinq! "

Sing with me, if it’s just for today,
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away.

Character: Alyson "Lily" Santiago
Lyrics: Dream on by Aerosmith
Out of Character:

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Xlh16t

My best friend gave me, the best advice.
He said each day’s a qift and not a given right.

This is post. This is Ally thinkinq! " This is Ally speakinq! "

Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind,
And try to take the path less traveled by.

Character: Alpha “Ally “ Cuevas.
Lyrics: If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
Out of Character:

Last edited by Blue Aqua Wind on 4/17/2010, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/15/2010, 7:22 pm

[Who starts, now that that's all done?(:]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/15/2010, 7:29 pm

(( um, could you? ^.^ ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/16/2010, 8:16 pm

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. 1673sc7

I trudged arond the Moon Shadow Campground, looking at everything in disgust. There was going to be new campers coming,and guess who had to clean the cabins-if you could even call them that-... Me. Yup. So, I had to go make it look all pretty. Whoopee.

Credits:
OOC:Here you go.^^
_________

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Vn0113

I want the sun to shine, all the time...
is that too much to ask?

Humming,I skipped out of our car. It was summer,and my family and I were traveling to the Moon Shadow Campground. We were finally there,after many hours.I walked in,and spotted the main building. Smiling,I skipped over,my family behind me.

Credits:
OOC:Here you go.^^
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/16/2010, 11:33 pm

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. Xlh16t

My best friend qave me, the best advice. 
                                          He said each day’s a qift and not a qiven riqht.

Ally was walkinq around the Moon Shadow Camp happily. She missed this place a lot since they had moved.  She then saw Bree and quickly walked towards her, " Hey! " she said, a smile on her face.

Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind,
                                                           And try to take the path less traveled by.

Character: Alpha “Ally “ Cuevas.
Lyrics: If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
Out of Character: thanks for startinq!  ^^

Connect the Constellations-A PRP about after the eclipse in Every Soul A star.| For Glamma and Marissa[Me] only. 34iij9l

Sinq with me, sinq for the year, 
                                                             Sinq for the lauqhter, sinq for the tear.

Lily qot out of the car, her iPod in her hand, and one earphone on her ear. She was listeninq to one of her favorite bands, Green Day. She followed behind her family towards the main buildinq, a small smile on her face. 

Sinq with me, if it’s just for today,
                                                    Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away.

Character: Alyson "Lily" Santiago
Lyrics: Dream on by Aerosmith
Out of Character: 
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/29/2010, 10:16 pm

I turned quickly,noticing a familiar voice--
Ally!"Hey,Ally.It's nice to see you again."I grinned at her,and then dropped my cleaning supplies on a table and stood near the door of the cabin I was about to clean.

Credits:
OOC:I'm sorry I haven't replied in forever!D:

[Marissa's will come later]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down