The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me?

+12
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
sweettee11
Mandy-Love
Monique4Cheer
B
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
<3--[Emily]--<<
Blue Aqua Wind
Cheezdoodle23
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
LuvPink
16 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/17/2010, 8:55 pm

[Sure. You start, Leah]

Tyler was coming to pick me up for a premire party. I was shocked when he asked me considering the last party. So I got up around ten, took a shower, using my vanilla-scented conditioner. I dried off and slipped into a long, flowing silver dress that showed my back with a halter strap. I slipped on silver heels and curled my hair, slipping on a silver, diamond heart necklace and diamond ring. I put on some silver lipgloss and silver eye-shadow. I grabbed my Ginza Tananka purse- $1.9 million, and put on 'I Do' nailpolish, which was made out of real platinum. I walked out of the hotel and saw Tyler and waved. I opened the limo door and smiled at the photographer who took a quick picture, and climbed in. "Hey." I greeted.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/17/2010, 8:56 pm

[She's wearing this dress: Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 2vl62h0 ]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/17/2010, 9:29 pm

[[Will you? I feel lazy. xP]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/17/2010, 9:30 pm

[I'm RPing on four RPs right now so I'm busy. Can u? I always start. Razz]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/17/2010, 9:33 pm

[[Aww. Fine. xP]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 4/17/2010, 9:37 pm

(rp anyone???)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 3745

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 3484

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 4/17/2010, 9:39 pm

[Oh, I get it Smile Are you Ashley too?]

I smiled at Clarrisa and tugged on my platinum collection Armani suit. As she sat on the leather seat, I leaned in to her so my mouth was next to her ear. I motioned to Mr. Cameraman "Nancy got me to do some reality TV so he's on me 24/7." I whispered quietly. "Aren't you doing it too?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/17/2010, 9:42 pm

"We got no dares last night. I felt stupid seeing it in the tabloids, but knew I was drunk then. I took a simple shower, and slipped on a colorblock shirt with capris. I was on a skyscraper, it was amazing. I just loved the view. I looked down and watched the view a second, before texting my sister, half asleep. "Did U see the tabloids? Iz"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/17/2010, 9:43 pm

HeartEd wrote:[Oh, I get it Smile Are you Ashley too?]

I smiled at Clarrisa and tugged on my platinum collection Armani suit. As she sat on the leather seat, I leaned in to her so my mouth was next to her ear. I motioned to Mr. Cameraman "Nancy got me to do some reality TV so he's on me 24/7." I whispered quietly. "Aren't you doing it too?"

[[Nope. I just liked the name. xDD Same for Leah.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/17/2010, 9:43 pm

He leaned over so his mouth was at his ear. I heard the photographer motion something like "Matching. Cute." And keep taking shots. "Nancy got me to do some reality TV so he's on me 24/7." He whispered quietly. "Aren't you doing it too?" He asked. "Yeah, but I was pretending that I was telling my friend that I was heading to Pinkberry on the other side of Hollywood so they're there." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 4/17/2010, 10:06 pm

I laughed. "Nice" I winked. "Let's ditch the dude," I whispered as the limo neared the read carpet. Suddenly, the door was thrust open and flashing lights blinded me. I let Clarissa take my arm and smiled and waved for the paparazzi. We walked down slowly until we reached Hollywood Nation. We stopped for a quick joint interview and continued till we got to the bouncer. "Tyler Evans and Clarissa Hastings." I told him. He checked us off the list and we were led in.

[Didn't Tyler and Anna costar? Not Clarissa?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 4/17/2010, 11:43 pm

(rp anyone?)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 3745

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 3484

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 9:36 am

[Oh yeah! Just make it so it was Anastasia the whole time. xD]

He laughed. "Nice." He winked. "I know," I giggled. "Let's ditch the dude," I whispered as the limo neared the read carpet. "Totaly, come on." I smiled. Suddenly, the door was thrust open and flashing lights blinded us. I took Tyler's arm and we walkd out of the limo. We stoped for an interveiw. "Tyler! Anastasia! Over here!" They plead. "Can you give us any clues about your new movie?" They pouted. "We can't say much, but there's going to be alot of romance and drama that'll just keep you wanting more." I said as my silver lips currled into a smile. "Tyler Evans and Anastasia Links." Tyler told them and they let us in. "Is your ex gonna be here?" I whispered to Tyler.

The tabloids were horrible. But not as bad as it coulda been. I wasn't brought down too much. They didn't show me kissing the guy, just asking him to use his motorcycle. They didn't say if they used it or not. Probebly 'cause my publishist made them millions to keep their mouth quiet. "Did U see the tabloids? Iz" My phone buzz. I groaned and rolled onto my back, feeling around my bed side table, tapping my hand up and down until I wrapped my fingers around my cold phone and opened one eyes to read it. 'Open'. "Omg, I no. We were so trshed. Rumor haz it that we might be kicked off of da movie." And sent it.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 9:58 am

[Rp anyone?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 9:59 am

[bad night yesterday xP]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 10:12 am

[I will. And something bad happened at the beach? What happened?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 4/18/2010, 10:41 am

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Oh yeah! Just make it so it was Anastasia the whole time. xD]

He laughed. "Nice." He winked. "I know," I giggled. "Let's ditch the dude," I whispered as the limo neared the read carpet. "Totaly, come on." I smiled. Suddenly, the door was thrust open and flashing lights blinded us. I took Tyler's arm and we walkd out of the limo. We stoped for an interveiw. "Tyler! Anastasia! Over here!" They plead. "Can you give us any clues about your new movie?" They pouted. "We can't say much, but there's going to be alot of romance and drama that'll just keep you wanting more." I said as my silver lips currled into a smile. "Tyler Evans and Anastasia Links." Tyler told them and they let us in. "Is your ex gonna be here?" I whispered to Tyler.

The tabloids were horrible. But not as bad as it coulda been. I wasn't brought down too much. They didn't show me kissing the guy, just asking him to use his motorcycle. They didn't say if they used it or not. Probebly 'cause my publishist made them millions to keep their mouth quiet. "Did U see the tabloids? Iz" My phone buzz. I groaned and rolled onto my back, feeling around my bed side table, tapping my hand up and down until I wrapped my fingers around my cold phone and opened one eyes to read it. 'Open'. "Omg, I no. We were so trshed. Rumor haz it that we might be kicked off of da movie." And sent it.

[Hey Emily, what was your old username?]

I shrugged. "Probably, she was in the movie.But I don't think she'll try her trick again." I waved at some of my friends and sat down at a table for a drink. I sipped a champagne flute and surveyed the scene.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/18/2010, 10:48 am

[Hey everyone! Anyone want to rp?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 10:52 am

[Hearts?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 10:53 am

[Nah, everything just got weird afterwords.]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/18/2010, 10:56 am

[[Hey Emms]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 10:58 am

Form:
Full Name- Ella Azure
Gender- female
Age- 18
Description (Pics okay)-
Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 2 Isobel
Personality- Sweet, kind, modest, giving, carefree, responsible, and giddy.
Acting Career/History- Started off at a modeling agency, but over time started appearing in more and more movies. Is known mostly for her voice and tons of albums, her latest one being released last week. Is kind of the acting version of taylor swift, though she also enjoys designing clothes.
Other- none.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 10:58 am

[hey leah.]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 11:00 am

[cassie, how did u get that cat thingy?!]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 11:02 am

[Weird?]

He shrugged. "Probably, she was in the movie.But I don't think she'll try her trick again." He said, waving at some of his friends. "Hopfully not." I mumbled, sitting next to him and taking a sip of my Everclear drink. "So tomorrow we have to start filming." I said.

[It's the snowball!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next