The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copy and Paste 2

+40
B
Rai
Taquito
Ella
Incubus
LuvPink
Aven
Hyro201
swimmergal20+
Mouse
Vaneskera
kindro
ForeverHaunted
Akeria
Noah the Flood
SoxPaws
leah_hope92
Malicious Nightmares
Sharkbait
Dark Fairytales
Arianna
shadowsowner888
DiscardedHarmony
FOREIGN?!
DragonStar
nightclaw
MusicWritingLove
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Spring_Blossom
PugsRock
Mordor
Avé
Komoda
Cyn431
amrgirl
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
SaddleClub
<3--[Emily]--<<
Jesus4Eternity
44 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Copy and Paste 2

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/1/2010, 11:14 pm

HermioneFan17: she got an account.

Random thing from my story. :/
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Siggy Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Siggy Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Siggy Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 5/1/2010, 11:22 pm

Story code
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/1/2010, 11:27 pm

Lorcan glanced at him "Fixing what you idiots did to her, thats what the HEAVEN! I'm doing." He said, and looked to Mello. "Babe hold this." He said handing him the towel he was holding to Lu's neck and looked down at her.

A post from a friend that I copied to show where we left off.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/1/2010, 11:40 pm

Hmm . . . I wonder how much I can edit this . . .

Well, nope, that's not gonna work. Let's just say it's the lyrics to Undead. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 1312Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 2412Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 3349Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 3548Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/2/2010, 1:19 am

+
----
-

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping.
Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of

Game
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/2/2010, 9:04 am

Code:
[color=transparent]-----[/color]

It's my formatting again. XD Wanna see what it looks like otherwise?

-----
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 1312Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 2412Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 3349Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 3548Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/2/2010, 9:14 am

http://twig.pixelpuppy.net/adoptables/familytree.php

Link for Ado. :3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 5/2/2010, 10:27 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping.
Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed

lol X3
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/2/2010, 10:29 am

RENAME TABLE tbl_name TO new_tbl_name

Base for a table change. Razz
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 5/2/2010, 10:32 am

Ummm you can't see it, but if you want to see it, click quote, even if you don't want to quote xD
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/2/2010, 11:04 am

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Finished

[drawing I made]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/2/2010, 5:42 pm

¥eSʇerd@y,
I
saw ɐ
squirrel,
and
h was ©️!imßing up a +rǝe.
♥️

For a game
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/3/2010, 7:17 pm

What I last copied / wrote:再过一周,第六届中国国际动漫节就将开幕。昨日上午,省委常委、市委书记黄坤明专门对第六届中国国际动漫节筹备工作进行了检查。他强调,要认真贯彻落实中央政治局常委李长春同志和省委赵洪祝书记的重要指示精神,扎实做好第六届中国国际动漫节各项筹备工作,努力办一届更加成功、更富成效,安全、祥和、精彩的动漫盛会。
  黄坤明和市委副书记叶明,市委常委、秘书长许勤华,市委常委、宣传部长翁卫军,市人大常委会副主任陈振濂,市政协副主席赵光育一起,实地检查了黄龙体育中心开幕式场馆、休博园动漫博览会场馆、白马湖动漫广场会展中心,并召开汇报会,听取了中国国际动漫节节展办、市公安局、萧山区等单位的工作汇报。省委宣传部副部长吴天行、省文化厅副厅长田宇原、省广电局党组成员王国富等省有关部门领导应邀出席会议。
  黄坤明在充分肯定了第六届动漫节各项筹备工作所取得的成绩后指出,中国国际动漫节已成功举办五届,影响不断扩大,品牌日渐打响。实践证明,举办中国国际动漫节,是杭州加快发展文化创意产业特别是动漫产业、加快转变经济发展方式的有效抓手,是杭州加快发展旅游业特别是会展旅游、进一步打响“东方休闲之都”品牌的有效抓手,也是扩大杭州城市知名度和美誉度、提高人民群众生活品质特别是文化生活品质的有效抓手。全市各级各有关部门要充分认识办好中国国际动漫节、发展动漫产业的重大意义,按照打造世界上规模较大、人气最旺、效益最好的动漫盛会的要求,进一步做好第六届中国国际动漫节各项筹备工作,努力把本届动漫节办得更好。
  黄坤明强调,要高度重视安全保卫工作。本届动漫节适逢“五一”小长假和上海世博会开幕,举办场馆多,活动内容多,参与人数多,要把安全保卫工作放在第一位,与落实环沪“护城河”工程有机结合,进一步深化完善安全保卫工作方案,确保责任到位、措施到位、人员到位,统筹做好社会治安、信访维稳、现场秩序、施工安全、交通安全、消防安全、食品安全等工作,着力在防止各类事故上狠下功夫,确保人民生命财产安全,确保节日祥和气氛。
  黄坤明指出,要高度重视接待服务工作。对来杭参加活动的国内外来宾,要提供精心细心的服务,做到不让一位来宾受到冷遇,不让一位来宾感到不满意,不让一位来宾发生意外事故。
  黄坤明强调,要高度重视城市软硬环境的改善和提升。本届动漫节是展示杭州城市形象的一个重要窗口,要按照“迎世博、迎动漫、文明礼仪风采展”暨精神文明建设先进表彰会的部署,以“当好东道主、办好动漫节、接轨世博会”为主题,着力提高市民文明素质和社会文明程度,为动漫节营造文明和谐的社会环境。要进一步做好场馆、道路、机场、车站、码头、入城口的环境整治和美化工作,切实做到不留死角。
  黄坤明指出,要高度重视亲民惠民。动漫节是人民特别是青少年的节日,要精心组织、周密安排,尽可能减少动漫节重大活动对城市交通和市民正常生产生活秩序的影响,做到少扰民甚至不扰民。要切实搞好公交专线的安排和调度,方便市民和游客参观动漫节。要扩大群众参与面,让老百姓高兴、让老百姓受益。
  黄坤明强调,要高度重视舆论宣传。要动员中央、省属特别是市属新闻媒体,利用包括广播、电视、报纸、杂志、互联网、手机等在内的传媒手段,加大宣传力度,创新宣传方法,为办好动漫节营造良好的舆论氛围。
  黄坤明强调,要高度重视形成合力。市各有关部门和相关城区要在市委、市政府的统一领导下,在动漫节执委会的统一指挥下,在动漫节节展办具体协调下,各司其职、各负其责,充分沟通、密切配合,抓好细节沟通和节点衔接,形成强大工作合力。
  叶明主持汇报会并就第六届中国国际动漫节下一步筹备工作提出要求。他指出,市各有关部门要认真梳理存在的问题,切实做好查漏补缺工作。要做好各方面工作的衔接和对接,对交通组织、环境整治、宣传推广、安全保卫等工作进一步进行专题研究,加强统筹,做实做细动漫节各项筹备工作。
  (杭州网-杭州日报 王力)
Lol, no freakin' idea. A Chinese news report, I think? XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 5/3/2010, 9:01 pm

'It's a song about a dead person. That's not depressing at all' ~ Me"
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/3/2010, 9:06 pm

¥eSʇErd@y
I
saw ɐ
squirrel,
and
h was ©️!imßing up a +rǝe.
♥️

For a game
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 5/3/2010, 9:14 pm

Cabinet

A word...
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/3/2010, 9:47 pm

What I last copied / wrote: 825078364

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/3/2010, 9:54 pm

n

A letter for an e-mail RP. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 SiggyCopy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Siggy
Copy and Paste 2 - Page 7 SiggyCopy and Paste 2 - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/3/2010, 10:21 pm

Sarang

o.0 What the - oh yeah. xD I was trying to look up the foreign words in Komo's poem.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/3/2010, 10:57 pm

emeraldelf8 (5/1/2010 11:15:03 PM): Lorcan sighed and looked at the others in the room, realizing that he was in a room with Four vampires. But Lu needed it. He pressed the blade against his forearm and pushed down, slicinghis skin until blood welled up along the gash. He dropped to his knees and pressed his arm against her lips. "C'mon sweetheart drink it." He urged, stroking her hair. "When is the last time she fed? She's lost a ton of blood." He asked
Ave (5/1/2010 11:17:59 PM): Mello instantly became alert as the smell of blood filled his nostrils. Sweet blood - Lorcan's blood. He stepped a little bit closer, sitting down beside Lor and savoring the smell while he could.
Ave (5/1/2010 11:18:49 PM): Griffin lowered his gaze, biting his lip. "Tonight. She fed, from me, just a few minutes ago," he answered.
emeraldelf8 (5/1/2010 11:23:12 PM): Lorcan glanced at Mello and gave him a sympathetic look. "Later." he mouthed and looked at Griffin. "Did she take much? Did you feed from her more then once tonight? Why is she so deprived right now?" He asked wincing as Lucinda started to press her lips against his forearm and suck.
Ave (5/1/2010 11:25:55 PM): Mello nodded in reply, wondering if Lorcan really would let him feed from him. "No, she didn't take much, and, well, yeah - I fed off of her twice," Griffin responded with a frown, knowing that the second time he had fed from her, it wasn't as much for the purpose of feeding as it was for hurting her.
emeraldelf8 (5/1/2010 11:28:04 PM): Lorcan sighed. "Her last feeding before you then?" He asked
Ave (5/1/2010 11:30:39 PM): "Umm..." Griffin paused, not knowing the answer. "I- I'm pretty sure she went a long time without feeding." He hated to admit it, he should have been taking better care of her.
emeraldelf8 (5/1/2010 11:32:33 PM): Lorcan cursed and turned back to Lu, tilting her chin up as she started to hungrily fed. "Someone hand me the bag." he said, waving his free arm to the bag on the table and pushing Lu's hair out of her face. "Easy girl." He murmured.

I don't really know why I copied this. o__o
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/3/2010, 11:33 pm

Riverwind: I motioned with my tail for Windstep to help lift Ashleopard's other side.

Copying and pasting things into my little RP Replies document. xD This one's from Ratty.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/4/2010, 12:11 am

Spoiler:

For a PRP I'm working on with someone xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/4/2010, 2:19 pm

yume no kazu dake ai ga umareru

Copying the name of the song on Mo's blog so I could search the live version on Youtube.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/4/2010, 4:54 pm

Spoiler:

A picture nod
SaddleClub
SaddleClub