The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copy and Paste 2

+40
B
Rai
Taquito
Ella
Incubus
LuvPink
Aven
Hyro201
swimmergal20+
Mouse
Vaneskera
kindro
ForeverHaunted
Akeria
Noah the Flood
SoxPaws
leah_hope92
Malicious Nightmares
Sharkbait
Dark Fairytales
Arianna
shadowsowner888
DiscardedHarmony
FOREIGN?!
DragonStar
nightclaw
MusicWritingLove
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Spring_Blossom
PugsRock
Mordor
Avé
Komoda
Cyn431
amrgirl
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
SaddleClub
<3--[Emily]--<<
Jesus4Eternity
44 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Copy and Paste 2

Post by amrgirl 6/3/2010, 5:23 pm

I knew I failed that quiz.

A sentence I was copying from my story...
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 5:43 pm

"Jasie Valley...." I sighed, the memories sunk into me like the rock bottom of an ocean. Jake and Rosie Valley. Jake... Jake Parker. "Why hadn't I just stuck to him?" I thought to myself, remembering when I had been so jealous of him and Miri. I mean it was true that I was shallow and vain then, I haven't changed much, but he was such a good guy. A great guy! I thought of all of the countless times he had helped me and knew that Miri better be thankful of having him. And if I were her, I'd keep my grip on him tight.

I mean I knew I could've gotten him to like me... But then Jeremy came into the picture. It was more than obvious that Miri was annoyed and through with me, but I wasn't going to back down. They were clearly meant for each other... And as if it were a blessing, or a sign, Jeremy appeared and we were both instantly attracted to each other. We had a connection that was so faithful, close, and instant that I though he'd still be with me today. Or at least I was the one who stayed faithful...

My silent crying was torn into wreck less sobs, as I bent forward. I couldn't handle it anymore, I just couldn't... We had been brought to each other for a reason, we were made for each other! And I had done exactly what I was doing with Justin - I was slowly pushing away because I was taking them for granted. If I had just watched Justin a little more closely, just went to his house a few more times, or even just put a little effort into our relationship then... Then... "Then I wouldn't be stuck here today!" a voice in my mind cried. Exactly.

My feelings about Justin were churning uneasily through my stomach, as I stopped too think if we were right for each other. "I guess..." I finally sighed, but it wasn't how it was whenever I was with Jeremy. Curled into a ball, tears still streaking my face, it slowly began to drizzle, as the sky sympathized my pain. I tried to get into a standing position, but my wobbly knees wouldn't lock and every time I moved I felt sick to my stomach. I wasn't sure what I was going to do... But I knew one thing for sure.

And sitting there, I thought to myself, "I don't know how many years it's been... And I don't know how many times I've lied to myself by thinking I was over you... But, honestly... I still love you, Jeremy."
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Copy and Paste 2 - Page 17 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 6/3/2010, 5:47 pm

Spoiler:

For a biology project. I have to interview a parent and make a poster about the day I was born. I *-ed out any information about my hometown and stuff.
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 5:56 pm

"So what do you do in your spare time?" I asked, trying to get to know her better. All I knew so far was her name, Rani...
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 6/3/2010, 6:29 pm

Spoiler:

I had copied a song on iTunes...
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/3/2010, 6:37 pm

http://www.cga.edu/display.aspx?id=2932

I think my sister was looking at it?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 6/3/2010, 6:48 pm

Not that I’m complaining- that much- but was there a particular reason to it? Whatever it could be, I couldn’t really fathom why he would be chosen over anybody else to do this.

Something I was editing, then copying to a different Word document.
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 10:36 pm

<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 6/3/2010, 10:49 pm

╬ ಠ益ಠ
>_>
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 11:52 pm

Spongebob - 19
Patrick - 12
Sandy - 13
Mr. Krabs - 11
Pearl - 9
Plankton - 13
Squidward - 20
Mermaid Man - 6
Mrs. Puff - 8
Mrs. Krabs - 8

For a game
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/4/2010, 12:36 am

I was in Starbucks when my ex girlfriend, Rachel, came up and immediately started flirting with me. I kept the conversation bland, making it obvious that I was uncomfortable and that I wasn't interested. "Why are you so nervous?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, her blonde hair falling into her face. Okay, to be honest, she was a bit trashy. It didn't attract me, if anything I wondered why the heck I had dated her.

Her shorts were like an inch long and her thinly strapped shirt rode up to show off her belly button ring. "Have some decency..." I thought to myself, not even directly looking at her. "I'm not. I'm just kind of in a relationship with this girl," I shrugged, as she arched an eyebrow. "So?" she asked, tilting a brow. "She's kind of the jealous type," I shrugged, trying to come up with an escape plan. "Oh... Remember when we went out?" she asked, as I thought back to last year. It had only been for like a week or two. "Not really," I lied, looking at the ground.

"Well, it was pretty nice. Too bad you had to move," she pouted her lip as I snorted. "What?" she asked, as I saw Lindsay entering. "My girlfriend's here, I'm gonna go catch up with her," I finally managed, about to excuse myself, when she reached up and kissed me on my cheek. "I'm parched! Thanks for the drink, Jason," she winked at me, taking Lindsay's drink, as she pushed past Lindsay and left the store.

I don't think I'll ever forget that look she gave me. She looked so angry, upset, heartbroken, and deceived all at once. "Hey, you okay?" I asked, guilt merging into my voice. "Why should you care? It's not like we're going out," she sneered, swiftly leaving the store, as I heard her whistle for a taxi.

No... This can't be happening. Not now. Not after all of that crap I went through. Just as I heard the store door close, I pushed passed it again, chasing after her. "Lindsay!" I called out, as she pretended to not here me, whistling again for a taxi. "Lindsay wait, I can explain!" I yelled, people on the side staring at us. Not that I cared. It's not like I'd ever see them again, anyways.

"Explain what?" she snapped. "That you were in there living it up with some trashy girl? No, I'm not putting up with that crap. You can't tell me you love me and then have another girl kiss your cheek," she shrieked, as I got several dirty looks. "She was my ex girlfriend! Do you think I Wanted her to do that? No! I told you I loved you for a reason, okay? And I meant it. I love you. That means I want to be with you, Lindsay. Not her. I told her I wasn't interested, I don't know why she did that! I swear to god, I wasn't flirting with her. Please, just listen to me for a second!" I begged, as she stomped off. But at the end, she hesitated, turning to me.

"Are you sure...?" she finally asked me, as I nodded me head. "Do you think I'd still be in Catalina if I wasn't?" I chuckled. I watched as she blushed, slowly walking back to me. "Thanks... And... I love you to," she admitted, her cheeks bright red as she blinked back the angry-tears that she had worked up. She hugged me, as I breathed in her vanilla smell, before pulling apart. Pecking her on the lips, I whispered, "Now, do you wanna keep shopping?" "Yes," she smiled, taking me hand, as we walked back to the side walk.

We received many "awww"'s and whistles from the nearby crowd that had stopped to listen. I smirked as Lindsay blushed. "I kind of feel like I'm in a movie," I chuckled as she nodded her head in agreement.

We continued down to a store she wanted to visit, called Marc Jacobs, or something like that. After twenty minutes of searching, she finally found a dress she wanted to try on, when she came out I was surprised by her choice, but also surprised by how nice it looked on her.

She got a black dress with sparkled on the top and a white bow around the wait, while it was tight until the bottom. It was silky and sleek against her skin, making her look really hot but also classy. "What do you think?" she asked, twirling.

"I think you have to get it," I chuckled. "Same. I love it," She smiled, looking in the three-sided mirror. "Alright," she decided, as she changed out of the dress, and pretty soon had it in a shopping bag. "Is that it?" I asked as she nodded. "Yep, let's go," she chirped, as we left the store. It was seven-ish by now and by the sound of her stomach, we were both hungry. "Want to get something to eat?" I offered as she nodded her head.

"Where to?" I asked, as she looked around. "How about... Olive Gardens?" she offered, as I nodded in agreement. "Alright. Olive Gardens it is," she smiled, as we headed that way. "Table for two?" a waitress asked, as I nodded my head. "Okay. Right this way," she directed us to a two-chair table in the center of the restaurant, with a vase of flowers in the center.

I ended up ordering the shrimp scampi, while she got the angel hair pasta. "So, we're staying where tonight?" she asked, as we began to eat. "The Reseda Inn, I think it's called?" I answered, though I wasn't sure myself. "Yeah, that's what it's called," I nodded my head.

"Sounds pretty nice," she smiled, as I paid for the dinner. "So, is there anywhere else that you wanna go?" I asked, as she shook her head. "I'm exhausted," she sighed, as we picked up our stuff and left. "Yeah, I know what you mean, I chuckled, eating one of the little mints that they always give you. Getting another taxi, we drove to the hotel.

From the second we entered, it was more than I could have asked for. The lobby was a royal green and there was staff and decorations everywhere, while there was the sound of a fountain trickling. I checked in, since I had made the reservation earlier today, and we were shown to our room.

The room was really nice, to. It was a deep red, with dark brown tables and such. We unpacked our stuff, which fit into one of Lindsay's shopping bags since we packed pretty lightly, and got ready for bed. Coming out of the bathroom with long pants on, no shirt, like I usually slept, I noticed there was only one bed. Lindsay was already on the center of it, flipping through the channels of the television. She was wearing black cotton shorts and a pink tank top, which I guess was girl pajamas.

"So, are we sharing a bed, or am I on the floor?" I joked, frowning in amusement. "Mmm..... I think we can share. But we're not doing anything, okay?" she asked as I nodded my head. "Alright, got it," I repeated, as I climbed into bed with her. "We need to do this more often..." she winked at me, as the changed the channel again.

"Ohmygod! 27 dresses is on!" she shrieked, looking at me excitedly, as if it were a big deal. "Hurray?" I chuckled, not getting it. "This is my favorite movie, don't make fun of me," she whacked me with one of the pillows. "Fine, fine, fine," I agreed, as she snuggled up to me.

And so I laid there in complete bliss, her head nestled against my chest, as the movie played. And I was glad to know that this would be the first of many nights that we'd spend together. What could I say? I was in love. And it had taken just one night.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 6/4/2010, 4:22 pm

I didn’t want to die. Not now, not that way.
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 6/4/2010, 4:40 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 6/4/2010, 4:41 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 6/4/2010, 4:43 pm

Edward - 9
Carlisle - 10
Esme - 9
Alice - 18
Jasper - 19
Emmett - 22
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/4/2010, 5:14 pm

"Oh cool, I play the guitar," I shrugged. "Do you do anything? Like sing or something?" I asked, not liking how it was getting more awkward.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 6/4/2010, 11:14 pm

What I last copied / wrote:Copy and Paste 2 - Page 17 Dlhsgk

*fangirl squeal*
Kyukyukyukyukyukyukyu♥️
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverHaunted 6/5/2010, 1:41 am

o_o Trust me, I know. Vacations can be soooo boring, and I miss you DX

O_O Um. That's from an AIM chat I was having with my boyfriend a little while ago, I believe x)
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Copy and Paste 2 - Page 17 Siggy-It's name is Fawks. GO FAWKS!(Harry Potter freak =D)
Female Posts : 322

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3606

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 6/5/2010, 10:51 am

Edward - 3
Carlisle - 12
Esme - 8
Alice - 20
Jasper - 22
Emmett - 24

Twilight elimination