The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10

5 posters

Go down

JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 Empty JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/23/2010, 4:07 pm

they stick you with those names, those labels -- ‘rebel’ or whatever;
whatever they like to use. because they need a label; they need a
name. they need something to put the price tag on the back of.

Woop, Johnny Depp quote in little text at the top. ^^

I still have love written on my arm from two days ago. It's not going away 'cuz I wrote it in this permanent ink stuff. So I decided to re-ink it for fun. That makes no sense. o.o On wednesday I had CCD and we had to do this thing with newspaper. I was paired with a girl from my soccer team and she was fascinated by my dinosaur rubber bands. She only has a flower. So she requested I bring her a dinosaur to soccer. A long neck. xD

▲▲▲▲▲

SPEAKING OF SOCCER it was yesterday and it was fun. =D We did this drill thingy where you had to run back and forth between two people and then pass them the ball or head it or something. Everybody was doing pretty fine until it was time for doing chest catches. That didn't go over well. xDD Then we scrimmaged and I was captain. My team won. Hehe. cool I was doing pretty good 'cept for the part when I got the ball in front of the other team's goal and everyone was screaming 'SHOOT BECCA! SHOOT! SCORE! WHIP IT!' and then I freaked out and rolled it to another girl on my team and she pummeled it into the goal. We won, but I failed right then. @_@

▲▲▲▲▲

I had a weird dream last night. I was a school reporter person doing a story about Reese Witherspoon with Orville and Wilbur Wright. We went to her yacht and talked to her. Then Orville and Wilbur ran away to her dad's candy shop and then she captured me. Then I woke up, and apparently it was summer and I had the people from the play that were playing Alice and the March Hare and someone else over for a sleepover (I was the hatter. 8D) and then the March Hare and I woke up and he was like "We have to rehearse that scene where we're tied up in chairs" and I was like "Okay" and then we both went "Alice... people... I want tea... LEMME OUT- ooh shiney" and nonsense and stuff. *-*

▲▲▲▲▲

Then suddenly I realized that my computer I wasn't even using was out of power, so I picked it up and ran downstairs. Then I looked in the pantry for my power cord, and my mom was organizing all the candy and being neat-freaky and had a huge box of chocolate bunnies and was walking around with a big bin of sugar. O.o So then I went into the school room for my cord and I woke up. WEIRD, YES I KNOW. I JUST FELT LIKE INFORMING Y'ALL 'BOUT MY DREAMINGS. *nod*

▲▲▲▲▲

So now I'm psyched about summer again. S'driving me crazy. D: Cuz first there's New York with Ave WHICH I CANNOT WAIT FOR, and then we're going to Alaska MY PLACE OF BIRTH and then it's drama camp THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD, and then my relatives are coming to my house for a reunion and WE MIGHT GET TO STAY AT MY GRANDPARENTS' BEACH HOUSE CONDO PLACE, and then probably a soccer camp in there somewhere. xD

▲▲▲▲▲

I feel popular now. 'Cus I did that song thing in my last blog and started a trend. xD I've only ever started three trends in my life. The fish fight one, the I HAVE A GUN AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY BANG one, and this one. I'm now complete. *nod*

▲▲▲▲▲

Okay, so, this will now be the end of my useless ramblings. xD

MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?
    JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 129161780930745960
    ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 129161782851070750
    DANCEY DANCE DANCEY DANCE DANCEY DANCE DANCEY!
    JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 129161781117778407

Bwahaha. xD KAYBAINOW. Very Happy
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 Empty Re: JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10

Post by shadowsowner888 4/23/2010, 4:25 pm

That sounds like it was an interesting dream. o_O

:3 Oooh, New York, I was there once! I saw the Statue of Liberty! I wanted to go all the way up to the little torch, but noooo, it had to be all chained off and whatever. xP

Epic pictures. o.0 I love the middle one!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 1312JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 2412JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 3349JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 3548JOHNNY DEPP. ♥ 4.23.10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/23/2010, 4:29 pm

JOHNNY DEPP. I had a dream about him a few nights ago. Actually, it was about Jack Sparrow, and I was aked who played Jack Sparrow, and for some reason I couldn't remember and everyone was laughing at me. I woke up and I was freaking out about who played him. XD

Soccer was fun last night, yes.

-can't wait for summer- Especially New York! Except, I'll still be in school. xD

Those pictures are hilarious, lol!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/23/2010, 5:32 pm

xD I love those pictures, and animal rubber bands. (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/23/2010, 7:00 pm

Shadow: Interesting indeed. @_@

Aw, you couldn't go to the torch. D:

I want to marry that guy. nod

Fish: Poor little you, being laughed at. xD

Yeppers. Very Happy

Bwahaha, I won't. Twisted Evil

I know. ^^

Pugs: They love you too! :3
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/24/2010, 10:05 pm

Eeep! I luff the Johnny Depp quote. :3

Zomg. So you're Becca! O.O I did not know that. XD

XP Sounds like you have some er... Very intriguing dreams there. XD I think I was Paris Hilton in a news report, before... For real. O.o

Whoa, it sounds like you're going to have a fun summer! ^^

*looks at pictures* *^* Ooh, redrum! and Jurassic Park! And crackbabies. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down